• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MimiTheNeko

MimiTheNeko

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-February 17

Every time i play apb i notice that it freeze a lot and when i check task manager i see that its only using 1gb but i have 4gb of ram.

any help ?

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3429 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

4GB of RAM is not enough for APB, usage frequently goes way above that due to memory leaks.

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1802 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13

4GB of RAM is not enough for APB, usage frequently goes way above that due to memory leaks.

no? apb is still 32gb so it couldn't use more, even with leaks
however there still might not be the whole amount of ram available all the time to be allocated to apb, so yes, 4gb is not enough

others than that, what's the rest of your specs?
apb is pretty ressource-hungry.
yes, because of bad optimization but also due to the nature of the game, even if it was super optimized it'd still need a lot if it shouldn't have weird loadtimes during playing

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

MimiTheNeko

MimiTheNeko

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-February 17

no? apb is still 32gb so it couldn't use more, even with leaks
however there still might not be the whole amount of ram available all the time to be allocated to apb, so yes, 4gb is not enough

others than that, what's the rest of your specs?
apb is pretty ressource-hungry.
yes, because of bad optimization but also due to the nature of the game, even if it was super optimized it'd still need a lot if it shouldn't have weird loadtimes during playing

ATI Radeon hd 4570

I3

4gb ram

i used to play apb with toaster laptop for 3 years now  , and its was totally fine with 20-35 fps until this this thing happend .

GERRAINTS

GERRAINTS

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 24-March 17

GM please clear that hack

Edited by GERRAINTS, 11 May 2017 - 03:05 AM.

apbkilla

apbkilla

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 09-May 17

try upgrading your graphic card and all the drivers i use 4 rams to and get 68 fps with nvidia geforce gt 610 e6800  pentium dual core 3.33ghz

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1463 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

What is your total RAM usage? APB uses way more than 1GB, on averaged it's 2.5GB plus all the garbage the OS is left cleaning up. APB can access up to 3.8GB of RAM, leaving your OS with only 200MB. 2GB is needed just for the OS.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 1080
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users