• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JEST3RxSPAD3Z

JEST3RxSPAD3Z

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 17-January 17
Okay gamersfirst. Alright reloaded games you guys promised us that the bug fixes would be fixed by the end of the month on PlayStation 4. It is now upon a time so you guys need to come through with what you promised because that game is a mess. And I know hundreds of Gamers that are constantly complaining about it during gameplay. It's gotten so bad that the game pauses every three or four steps and when it's done pausing you end up dead. You can't even pick your own spawns now when you want to respond because of these lag causes or frame rate issues whatever you want to call it. But I'm sick and tired of the game because of it and we've hung in there up until now so I hope you guys come through with this fix because without this fix this game is trash. With the fixed and it runs smoothly this could be one of the best games that came out on PlayStation 4 as a third person shooter. I've spent well over $400 on this game so far so as a valued customer I would like to get my money's worth and enjoy your smooth gameplay. No excuses you guys promised it and this is basically about customer service I have now paid for a product that is not working right and I expected to be fixed that's it that's all.

Visara

Visara

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15665 posts
  • Joined 06-May 08

You might want to take it into the APB part of the forums here:

http://forums.gamers...0-apb-reloaded/

"A hero has fallen which will be missed by all those whose lives he touched." - Korgoth, 2010

"Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that they're not out to get me." - David Pimm

Well... I hate VISARA now!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users