• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mrboston321

Mrboston321

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 18-October 14

It would be great if you guys could make a Purple mod, To add Silencers to weapons!
Would be awsome if this mod was RANK 195 +
and would be able to use it on any weapon....

Would be amazing if you guys spent just alittle time to give this free  Idea some GAS!
Would expand content, And game play, Would be amazing, To see something, the community would be soo happy to see this added. As well as showing that my 1000$ That i invested is being used well
I Am glad to chip in, as i support this game, and servers, with regards BIGBOSTON - jericho 

Mrboston321

Mrboston321

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 18-October 14

it would also show that you guys care about this game, Enough to make those who dont pay, have ability to use silenced weapons.... 

Which could potentially boost the playerbase.

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

So you want to add a useless mod that hides "tracers", reduce recoil, and reduce a bad gun's damage?

76561198094097996.png

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

So you want to add a useless mod that hides "tracers", reduce recoil, and reduce a bad gun's damage?

Don't forget it reduces the muzzle flash. :D

Also they cannot easily add Silencer mod as a separate thing. All the guns currently pre-slotted with silencer mod have silencer integrated in to their model. APB has no system to change the gun model when changing mods. So you would just have a silenced sound and affects but no actual silencer on the gun.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 30 April 2017 - 06:49 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users