19 replies to this topic

DeathIsNoEscape

DeathIsNoEscape

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 01-August 16

idk where to post this so i just post it in the discussion thread....

I see a lot of Hackers in the last time thats kinda annoying (esp,  aimbot).

This ppl don`t get banned but get Reportet thats kinda sad and Takes the fun of this game.

so.... is there any way to get the "trash" out ?

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

idk where to post this so i just post it in the discussion thread....

I see a lot of Hackers in the last time thats kinda annoying (esp,  aimbot).

This ppl don`t get banned but get Reportet thats kinda sad and Takes the fun of this game.

so.... is there any way to get the "trash" out ?

there are not so many.

try to join directly a gold server, few people but usually legit.

recently there are a lot on Bronze, much less on silver (i didnt encounter neither one, just some closet suspicious), but really zero in a Gold district.

(Gold MaxRank here)

Clownio

Clownio

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 11-September 16

there are not so many.

try to join directly a gold server, few people but usually legit.

recently there are a lot on Bronze, much less on silver (i didnt encounter neither one, just some closet suspicious), but really zero in a Gold district.

(Gold MaxRank here)

Gold districts have changed? Last time I checked they were only used for ram raids, etc. But I haven't been on APB in a long time.

76561198082048791.png

Gro

Gro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1097 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Consoles.

dzekydeblau

dzekydeblau

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 27-August 16

yo I've seen an aimbotter or trigger bot as its called he was just freaking around in groups flicking everyone not missing a shot wich is impossible for a normal player unless you're gandalf blessed

Rat1oNRUs

Rat1oNRUs

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 08-March 17

you dont know the difference between an aimbotter or triggerbotter? 

Stevine

Stevine

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 821 posts
  • Joined 11-March 12

If i play with my mate i have a saying:

As long as there are cheaters in that district, we will get matched quickly! No waiting for enemies. xD

ˆMichiˆ

ˆMichiˆ

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 07-December 16

There is quite a difference now compared to maybe give or take 1 year or 2 ago. Yes there sadly are a few hackers still kicking *cough cough* FilmV(insert reroll number here). But there are definitely a lot less then their used to be.

Also there are a lot of "hackusacions" that are false, I know I'm not the best at the game, I still get accused even though I missed 1/2 of the bullets. Even from knowing the map and where ladders are and ways through buildings I'm apparently using walls (keeping in mind you can use 3rd person to look round walls). 

Now this is my opinion, I'm not completely happy I think this way. these people are players on a dying game, they are extra numbers ( I don't care what you think and yes I know hackers are bad, also would like them to be gone). Since G1 made a completely stupid mistake in signing a contract saying they have to bring the game to consoles first, meaning no updates (thankfully this is over) Lets get back to the hacker topic.

G1 need to look into a Battleeye (anticheat in ARMA) sort of thing, which I know doesn't work very well. BUT what it does do is seeing any modified files outside of your "in-game options" ( things such as graphics and controls). Since G1 put a ban on shaders there should be no modifying to the client, unless of course if you are a hacker. Their anti cheat should detect the clients file and remove people with discrepancies . 

Edited by ˆMichiˆ, 24 May 2017 - 06:46 AM.

Tactial? PPPFFFTTT. CHARGE!!!!

-Michikasa (Enforcer/Citadel) - Michikia (Criminal/Citadel)

Phoedax

Phoedax

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 05-August 15

it's apb... what u expect? 

underused

underused

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Joined 21-December 15

you dont know the difference between an aimbotter or triggerbotter? 

You can tell us mr group up with blatants 

Watson_

Watson_

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

There is quite a difference now compared to maybe give or take 1 year or 2 ago. Yes there sadly are a few hackers still kicking *cough cough* FilmV(insert reroll number here). But there are definitely a lot less then their used to be.

Also there are a lot of "hackusacions" that are false, I know I'm not the best at the game, I still get accused even though I missed 1/2 of the bullets. Even from knowing the map and where ladders are and ways through buildings I'm apparently using walls (keeping in mind you can use 3rd person to look round walls). 

Completely agree with this. 

The majority of "hackusations" are coming from the inexperienced players that are playing against people that know this game more than they know real life. Its game sense... Unless your name is FilmV( Insert number of dicks he's had up his anus )

Edited by Watson_, 21 June 2017 - 07:03 AM.

Big bag of cans with the citadel boiz
Enforcer: TitsGalore :uzi:
Criminal:  xIWatsoN  :rambo:

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5074 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

Completely agree with this.

The majority of "hackusations" are coming from the inexperienced players that are playing against people that know this game more than they know real life. Its game sense... Unless your name is FilmV( Insert number of dicks he's had up his anus )

Part of it is also the mentality. Hackers have been an issue since day one to the point we're so paranoid as to who is or isn't. (FOR ME) Its really only in this game too, where if I saw a, for example, Soldier 76 botting, unless he was blatant, I would think he's just more skilled than I
Aimbotter: "Which hack do you use? Your's is better than mine"

Stranger: "Monte giving away nanos in Social!"
Me: "I am?"
Stranger: "Oh S---!"

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3921 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Part of it is also the mentality. Hackers have been an issue since day one to the point we're so paranoid as to who is or isn't. (FOR ME) Its really only in this game too, where if I saw a, for example, Soldier 76 botting, unless he was blatant, I would think he's just more skilled than I

Same, and in Overwatch if a cheater gets potg its really obvious when they are actually cheating.  In a potg I once saw a Mcree shoot me, snap 180 to my teammate behind him, he kills him, then immediately snaps back to me, and ends up killing about 4 of us.  Luckily OW is very harsh on cheaters, so we don't see much of that.

Bonos1ayer

Bonos1ayer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 07-November 13

its APB, bro

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5074 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

its APB, bro

I've got you in my sights

Me: "I am?"
Stranger: "Oh S---!"

Bonos1ayer

Bonos1ayer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 07-November 13

I've got you in my sights

okay

TheSxW

TheSxW

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined 12-December 14

RFP man RFP thats all we want thats all we need ;) main wepon f uc k it ;), granades ? who need this take a bricks and use RFP on all distances LMAO

Edited by TheSxW, 03 July 2017 - 05:18 AM.

Asus R500V - stable 30 fps no lags

Asus have - I3 2x2,5(4x2,5 threats), geForce 610M(2GB),8GB Ram,500GB HDD. 

---> www.bpf.5v.pl <---

ActuallyNotZombieBiscuit

ActuallyNotZombieBiscuit

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 07-June 17

Did mods forget about OTW sections?

pzWF63K.png

(Click for cookies)

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

if you delete your apb folder, they are 100% guaranteed to not be there.

F2P games are prone to hackers, as they are to all types of individuals. 

Edited by Bellenettiel, 11 July 2017 - 10:46 PM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5074 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

Did mods forget about OTW sections?

My guess is all hands are on the console version, but its been MONTHS now x_x

Atleast Doomfist is here now