Photo

Just curious, a few ideas I feel I must share.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Fripon

Fripon

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 07-May 15

Are the powers that be open to suggestions? If so I would like to make some. I know the player base is down, but I believe it can be brought back up. I think if you allowed Hideouts for Criminals and Stakeouts for Enforcers, that are basically apartments they can duck into. That have customization features to a point and can be raided if players don't log onto the game after a year. I think Clans should be able to Tag locations with their graffiti Symbols, and start to get a minor income from it. The more locations Tagged the more it adds up. Then players have incentives to fight over locations. Just like gangs in reality. The Enforcers if they "UnTag" a location can get what is called a Confiscation. Where they can get the value of the currant money that location grossed to a point. (Or a large percentage of it.) I think store fronts to a point should be an option open to players. Where they can sell items they own or design. Which can also be robbed by other players, and a player owned store items brings in a larger payout than the usual stores. The Criminals have Money Laundering stores which can make good money during Tagging. And Enforcers have Sting Operation stores, they look like regular stores but the items in them are "Marked" and considered "Hot" items. So when stolen, the Fencers close up shop when players are halfway to them and and any Enforcer and take a shot at them until they ditch the items. By stopping their vehicle and getting the items out of it and dropping them. No fast or easy task. But it would be intense and frantically fun I feel. Imagine trying to lay down suppressing fire while covering team mates unloading a vehicle and Enforcers approaching. I think these ideas would give players more incentives and goals in the game. Well those are some ideas I wanted to share. I would like some feedback. What do you all think?

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Suggestions section exists.

Also no.

UpholdThePeace

UpholdThePeace

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts
  • Joined 21-August 13
I find myself wondering quite often if people on this forum understand the concept of paragraphs.

UpholdThePeace / Lorelai / Wiley

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1802 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13
Use the searchfunction, what you mention isn't new at all.

Use the correct subforum, we don't have Suggestions and ideas for no reason.

Use paragraph and do some formatting, if you're gonna write a lot just mark some stuff that is important...

And don't ffs try to shorten your stuff, you could've said the same thing in like 50% of the textsize

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3394 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

-snippies-

Add helicopters and motorcycles and I'm in!!!

69tZxRU.jpg 

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Are the powers that be open to suggestions? If so I would like to make some.

I know the player base is down, but I believe it can be brought back up.

I think if you allowed Hideouts for Criminals and Stakeouts for Enforcers, that are basically apartments they can duck into.

That have customization features to a point and can be raided if players don't log onto the game after a year. I think

Clans should be able to Tag locations with their graffiti Symbols, and start to get a minor income from it. The more locations Tagged the more it adds up.

Then players have incentives to fight over locations. Just like gangs in reality.

The Enforcers if they "UnTag" a location can get what is called a Confiscation.

Where they can get the value of the currant money that location grossed to a point. (Or a large percentage of it.)

I think store fronts to a point should be an option open to players. Where they can sell items they own or design.

Which can also be robbed by other players, and a player owned store items brings in a larger payout than the usual stores.

The Criminals have Money Laundering stores which can make good money during Tagging. And Enforcers have Sting Operation stores, they look like regular stores but the items in them are "Marked" and considered "Hot" items.

So when stolen, the Fencers close up shop when players are halfway to them and and any Enforcer and take a shot at them until they ditch the items. By stopping their vehicle and getting the items out of it and dropping them.

No fast or easy task. But it would be intense and frantically fun I feel.

Imagine trying to lay down suppressing fire while covering team mates unloading a vehicle and Enforcers approaching.

I think these ideas would give players more incentives and goals in the game.

Well those are some ideas I wanted to share. I would like some feedback. What do you all think?

this happens every day in camping spot during Missions.

about customitation there are graffiti walls. (useful during streaming)

RipperNL

RipperNL

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Joined 28-August 12

This idea was already posted multiple times earlier. And no, thanks.

NAME: Azazell     RipperNL     Grimhammer     Keldiir     ArcZ     Ratec   

RANK:    255             255                   30                 100         210         45
Citadel                                                                   

Fripon

Fripon

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 07-May 15

this happens every day in camping spot during Missions.

about customitation there are graffiti walls. (useful during streaming)

I don't think it does at all.

Fripon

Fripon

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 07-May 15

Use paragraph and do some formatting, if you're gonna write a lot just mark some stuff that is important...

And don't ffs try to shorten your stuff, you could've said the same thing in like 50% of the textsize

Not new? I haven't seen anything in the game like I suggested.

Fripon

Fripon

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 07-May 15

This idea was already posted multiple times earlier. And no, thanks.

This idea? It's multiple ideas.

Fripon

Fripon

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 07-May 15

Well I like to write.

Fripon

Fripon

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 07-May 15

I find myself wondering quite often if people on this forum understand the concept of paragraphs.

Paragraphs are for Great American Novels. I just write ideas as they some to me.

Fripon

Fripon

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 07-May 15

Suggestions section exists.

Also no.

Well good.

Airu

Airu

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 07-December 12

APB is an amazing game, people can think of so many things to add, and most of it makes sense and fit the world! ^ o^

And yes, those were definitely great ideas!

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

APB is an amazing game, people can think of so many things to add, and most of it makes sense and fit the world! ^ o^

And yes, those were definitely great ideas!

It "was" amazing.
We can think of a lot of "useless" things that we "want" added.

Hand G1 a million dollars and an animator and sure we can get idea rolling.

P.S Suggestion is too long/

76561198094097996.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users