Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1577 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

why dont you guys just say fortnight like a normal person 

_|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18286 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Still wondering where this hacker infestation is.

Faced 3 hackers the past fortnight. Two of which are now banned cause of the recent FF jJerichobans?

Where are the hackers? Or is it just silvers in bronze district complaining.

dunno meeting 3 of them on a day is more than I see in ANY other game, and in APB this is a regular sight. so thats surely far more than in other games. Last time we played we saw enough of them to make people not wanting to play anymore. And even if they end on FF? whats the point they reroll and are back faster than they get banned. youc an basically track your game history on the FF list nowdays if youc na remember the people you played against.

seriously, meeting only 3 players on 2 weeks means you haven't palyed much in those weeks, on obeya prime time, those 3 people cheating is your daily doze of an evenings gametime, probably more but those are the ones you will find on FF within a few days after you encountered them. .

Edited by LilyV3, 24 April 2017 - 06:28 AM.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

seriously, meeting only 3 players on 2 weeks means you haven't palyed much in those weeks, 

Yeah I didn't play much last week.

alKA9d0.png

-shrug

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 24 April 2017 - 05:03 PM.

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18286 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Yeah I didn't play much last week.

alKA9d0.png

-shrug

Then you cannot see cheaters at all, or you are one of the most lucky gamers. But on obeya you meet plenty of those ending on FF

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Kitty Yekaterina

Kitty Yekaterina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

Do mericans not use fortnights or something? You're like the billionth one to ask me. A fortnight is two weeks my dood.

Wow. It is almost like each week I play about 50-80 games and based on the ratio of hackers to players I get about 2-3 hackers in those sets of games each time so it is the same even over a larger period. Interesting huh.

If you even played 10 matches per day you would know the reality (i speak for Citadel, not Jericho ) . It is almost insane that you can speak out pure lies publicly and then instead of admitting you were wrong, you keep pushing.

I play APB every chance i get during the week and the weekend.

There is literally 9/10 missions we get opposed vs levels 10-50 fresh made accounts using white temporal weapons and hitting 100/100 shots, prefiring every corner you try to flank and excusing it with (i am RTW veteran so i know the map), its called wallhack not rtw.

Because knowing the map makes you know in a random quantum of time, where will i myself choose to attack from random direction. (sarcasm)

If i really had plenty of irl time which i do not since i got a life, i would feel a liberty to record every single match i get opposed to this re roll blatants. 

Since i am playing this game 5 years, i can confirm that invasion of hackers began 2016 and counting. 

Only an ultimate fool would claim there are no hackers in APB, or that there are 2-3 ones at the 80 matches. You are clearly playing some other game than we do then.  :CoolDaddio:

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina, 04 May 2017 - 03:47 AM.

Being online doesn't mean you're suddenly not responsible for who you are. Embarrassing, threatening, harassing, attacking and insulting - based on gender, race, nationality or simple difference of opinion? ...This shows who you are as a person, sitting behind the monitor. You think nobody will care? Think again.

The age of Cancer is over. The dawn of Justice has come.

RandomCatface

RandomCatface

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Every time I see someone saying there are no cheaters here. I cringe a bit. NA and play on EU for years. And I can tell you its a big difference. NA does have some max ranks that have not been picked up yet or have rerolled already. Same for EU. But lets just pretend the game is fine and is not slowly declining over the years. TLDR Jericho is HIV / Citadel is AIDS. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------

LordCarter

LordCarter

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 12-April 17

Not enough kek

on not enough~

Fva (KellyQ), NoahCarter (Softlocking on stream), TurnCoat(lmao blatantly), Asuh(Uploading 2frame snap tonight :D)

Nice naming and shaming TopSnek.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users