17 replies to this topic

DMAN970-NLOCK

DMAN970-NLOCK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-April 17
Anyone else agree that we need a way to get logos in APB from the web like WWE 2K15-17, face photo capture in EA games, etc.

Im not good at making logos from scratch. But I can make some cool outfits with good enough logos

Anybody feels we need this, because waiting ages for the logo you want to show up on auctions is not cutting it.

Edited by DMAN970-NLOCK, 17 April 2017 - 05:45 PM.

FakeBungo

FakeBungo

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 17-July 16

pay someone to make them? learn how to make them?

DMAN970-NLOCK

DMAN970-NLOCK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-April 17

pay someone to make them? learn how to make them?

How can you pay someone to make them without going thru auctions where there is no logos we want?

Caesruul

Caesruul

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3724 posts
  • Joined 02-October 10

Image Overlay Software.

Google it, find it, then use it.

Have fun.

Joker, North American Server-Forever

Israel(Enforcer)\\\_/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\_///Tremeria(Criminal)

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

No.

DMAN970-NLOCK

DMAN970-NLOCK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-April 17

Image Overlay Software.

Google it, find it, then use it.

Have fun.

I play APB on a console not a PC. Plus it looks like it look like it might make the game lag even more

Edited by DMAN970-NLOCK, 18 April 2017 - 12:40 PM.

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3969 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

How can you pay someone to make them without going thru auctions where there is no logos we want?

Ask someone who is good at designing to make the logo, then sell it to you.

DMAN970-NLOCK

DMAN970-NLOCK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-April 17

Ask someone who is good at designing to make the logo, then sell it to you.

The game just came out on ps4; it's a slim to none that we will meet a mega pro logo maker right now.... Half of the logos we got now in the marketplace look like they were made in 2-5 minute radius by an average person,other half are logos little logos like pokemon and others no one really wants.

Thats why I say there should be something where we can upload the logos we want from the web

Edited by DMAN970-NLOCK, 19 April 2017 - 09:31 AM.

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Yes.... I can imagine it.....

HD Nudes on the Social District Walls....

76561198094097996.png

DMAN970-NLOCK

DMAN970-NLOCK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-April 17

Yes.... I can imagine it.....

HD Nudes on the Social District Walls....

you practically got negative images like that already. One guy made a wet T-shirt on auction including logos of breast and nipples... Heck, the game even give you g string; Also their are some who use symbol designer just appear naked. So it really wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Yeah they're gonna be idiots out who post nude images on there clothes, cars,etc. All we need is a moderator or filter.

Edited by DMAN970-NLOCK, 20 April 2017 - 10:52 AM.

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2307 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

you practically got negative images like that already. One guy made a wet T-shirt on auction including logos of breast and nipples... Heck, the game even give you g string; Also their are some who use symbol designer just appear naked. So it really wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Yeah they're gonna be idiots out who post nude images on there clothes, cars,etc. All we need is a moderator or filter.

i can see the copyright right now "sony forced to remove apb because of record breaking copyright infringements" 

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

DMAN970-NLOCK

DMAN970-NLOCK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-April 17

i can see the copyright right now "sony forced to remove apb because of record breaking copyright infringements"

If thats the case they may as well take WWE 2K and other games off the shelves that have that feature. Because importing logos from the internet has not cause any copyright infringement on next gen games that i know of.

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2307 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

apb is next gen XD

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

DMAN970-NLOCK

DMAN970-NLOCK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-April 17

apb is next gen XD

No offense IDK what that means but i could care less. I still think they could add thwle import logo feature.

DragonUnited™

DragonUnited™

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Joined 22-September 13

No offense IDK what that means but i could care less. I still think they could add thwle import logo feature.

you don't know what next gen is?

how bloody old are you.

enforcer_gold_250.png DragonUnitedtm:255 DragonJosh :199Criminal_Gold_190.png

icon_smg_cbmp_compact_gold.pngicon_smg_tommygun_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_atac_watchman_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_atac_default_gold.pngkJ8diNL.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_shotgun_nfas_trueogre.pngkJut4SR.png?1  icon_pistol_colbyclassic.png5DSkVz8.png?1YSSjBMV.pngicon_assaultrifle_ntec-7_gold.pngFBoTPKS.png icon_smg_cap40_compact_gold.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_star.png icon_assaultrifle_vas-r2_base_gold.png icon_grenade_lightfrag.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.pngfnmod_character_carsurfer.pngfnmod_character_clottingagent3.pngpatriotvegasg20.png 

DMAN970-NLOCK

DMAN970-NLOCK

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 02-April 17

you don't know what next gen is?
how bloody old are you.

I know what next gen consoles are, but he said " next gen". Anyways i just hope this idea be taken in consideration

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2307 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Account made in 2017 no Shts given

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

Alk

Alk

Respected