Ruoskat

Ruoskat

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Joined 12-June 16

Why BattlEye would be good for APB?

-Integration happens on the server- and client side part of the game.

-Entirely dynamic on-the-fly scanning being controlled and altered by the backend making it impossible for hackers to develop permanent bypasses for specific client files.

-Blocks cheats before hooking into the game.

-Scans your computer's memory for cheating software.

-When BattlEye was implemented to R6 Siege, on first banwave it banned 3800+ players that were never noticed by FairFight.

Edited by Ruoskat, 17 April 2017 - 12:14 AM.

866c377e0cba9e0c5db3941bd9cfde14.png

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1802 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13
use the searchfunction, we had this thread multiple time and you don't say anything new

also gosh darn clientside antichrat, especially invasive ones loke this
i do know ff is definitely mot fast enough though

Edited by ❤BR)))❤, 17 April 2017 - 12:37 AM.

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

Ruoskat

Ruoskat

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Joined 12-June 16

use the searchfunction, we had this thread multiple time and you don't say anything new

No one actually had reasons why it would be good.

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1802 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13

No one actually had reasons why it would be good.

yes they did and there is a reply function for a reason, no need to open a knew thread. w/e

i mean it would still be better than pb (also invasive-wise) but i bet my patootie the licenses are expensive as hell after all the publicity it got...

Edited by ❤BR)))❤, 17 April 2017 - 12:42 AM.

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

RubyGee

RubyGee

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1114 posts
  • Joined 10-January 14

Please no, it barely works on Arma 3.

QjSCrfb.png   POUIC

FX-6300 @4.6 GHz // Radeon R9 290 stock @1050 MHz // HyperX Fury DDR3 8GB @2190 MHz

"It's got a soul."   VEGA

digitaldeath

digitaldeath

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Joined 11-February 17

Please no, it barely works on Arma 3.

can't tell if you are being serious or not. BattlEye is by far the best anti-cheat around.

Edited by digitaldeath, 17 April 2017 - 07:03 AM.

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14
I had suggested previously and other people did. G1 seems to not been care about unfair bans (i know some) and if you try to contest it, you will get your email block... Also BattlEye is probably the best anti-cheat at the moment. Obviously it can still have false positives

Ruoskat

Ruoskat

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Joined 12-June 16

I had suggested previously and other people did. G1 seems to not been care about unfair bans (i know some) and if you try to contest it, you will get your email block... Also BattlEye is probably the best anti-cheat at the moment. Obviously it can still have false positives

If theres no false positives something is wrong with the anticheat. And yeah im not sure if my OBT got false FairFight ban or was it something else cuz support keeps changing the ban reason everytime i ask them.

Edited by Ruoskat, 17 April 2017 - 10:14 AM.

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14

If theres no false positives something is wrong with the anticheat. And yeah im not sure if my OBT got false FairFight ban or was it something else cuz support keeps changing the ban reason everytime i ask them.

some programs may trigger something on the code and ban you still

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users