5 replies to this topic

jile

jile

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 04-June 14

As the title states. I find myself having to spam click the entry buttons to get into the only populated server. Would it be feasible to create a basic que? Something that would allow us to to click on walk away to grab something, tab out or whatnot. You could even give it a basic if/then of if they get in, and still afk 5 mins then autokick early(just so we dont get abuse). Seems like it wouldn't take to much effort to repurpous on of the static menus, make a simple if (server&&faction >= 40) linecounter ++, if (server&&faction <= 40) linecounter --. This is immensely oversimplified there would have to be variable to actually count the number that are in or left or you could directly call numbers but still this is a basic idea that would be a HUGE QoL improvement.

P.S. Totally didn't have to look up how to spell queue

Sarya

Sarya

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 10-March 16

No.

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

You're basically saying make one server for each district, for each threat level and add a queue on each of them.

What if the Golds flood the silver districts? There's obviously going to be a very long queue for the people who would want to enter the districts.

76561198094097996.png

jile

jile

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 04-June 14

@Moe, nope not saying that at all. I'm saying make a queue to get into full servers. That's it. So you don't have to spam the enter full district crap.

jile

jile

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 04-June 14

No.

Thanks for the complex and credible feedback.

kukki

kukki

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3230 posts
  • Joined 20-July 11

<...>Would it be feasible to create a basic queue?<...>

For a price...

fnmod_character_aircontrol.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users