^ Title..

kimahri

kimahri

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 07-August 16

Easter bunny dont existe and all players now are old enough to know this, this is the reason there are no event this year :v

GreenEyes

GreenEyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13

I don't believe that!

See..

4eA0iDz.jpg

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Rewards were bad anyways. I guess the event (mugging) was kinda fun, but not many people would play it because its not rewarding enough as in unique items. Maybe you could earn more APB$, but remaining players wouldnt care about it that much.

If they are tired to set it up again, just give all previous rewards for logging in during event. It was even bugged one year and i got all items accidentally anyways.

Edited by Snake Eyes, 12 April 2017 - 01:39 AM.

I tried. Im sorry everyone. Especially for you P.

kimahri

kimahri

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 07-August 16

Rewards were bad anyways. I guess the event (mugging) was kinda fun, but not many people would play it because its not rewarding enough as in unique items. Maybe you could earn more APB$, but remaining players wouldnt care about it that much.

If they are tired to set it up again, just give all previous rewards for logging in during event. It was even bugged one year and i got all items accidentally anyways.

I remmenber the olds times when I get noto 5 with mugging rabits and goes to a top of roof with vegas and one explosive gun and make people goes crazy triyng  to catch me e..e :v, but with out of bound its not possible to make this more e...e

Edited by kimahri, 12 April 2017 - 01:49 AM.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7204 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

. . . I want ears. . .

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

FoxyARG

FoxyARG

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 21-August 14
... I need the Easter bunny tittle on my crim...

SemTexGaming

SemTexGaming

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 08-November 14

this sucks ... and i dont belive it like... we all know monsters dont exist yet ... we have Halloween. and this event is already on Ps4 and Xbox so why was it not on pc ? it should of been the same for all platforms and equal  

GreenEyes

GreenEyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13

More Infos

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users