• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

eclipse

eclipse

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-June 15

Hey, I bought A Key to the city pack code from g2a, I redeemed it, and then I jumped to my email to check the stuff that I got, and It seems that I didn't got the colorful wheels, and the OCA 626 whisper pr2, which it said to be given along with the pack, I did opened a ticket about it, but I'd also like to ask that here...

EmeliMoon

EmeliMoon

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 09-October 16

Heya, any update on this? 

76561198180930586.pngAddFriend.png

eclipse

eclipse

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-June 15

Heya, any update on this? 

Not at all, still no one contacted me about it..., I'll wait till someone does, But I really feel bad about it, I bought the pack and I heard from my friends that they got all the items, and I didn't...

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1463 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

They broke tons of stuff the last few patches. I've stopped bothering with bug reports because they're not bothering to look into them.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 1080
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

EmeliMoon

EmeliMoon

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 09-October 16

Not at all, still no one contacted me about it..., I'll wait till someone does, But I really feel bad about it, I bought the pack and I heard from my friends that they got all the items, and I didn't...

Oh okay, sucks to hear that. I Guess I won't recommend it to a friend then. Thanks for the info anyways! 

76561198180930586.pngAddFriend.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users