Gumpfry and Ferris continue their crusade through the mean streets of San Paro

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

You have super high FPS, this was mesmerizing and very enjoyable to watch for some reason.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

GRUDZZ

GRUDZZ

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Joined 20-March 15

You have super high FPS, this was mesmerizing and very enjoyable to watch for some reason

IKR?!
Me, my 970, and I(7) and I still get 50fps, with occasional need to restart the game, 'cuz 30fps

CHARACTERS:

[ Criminal ]    [ GRUDZZ ] [R175]

[ Enforcer ]    [ Puftet ]  [R78]

fgvhgt

fgvhgt

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Joined 20-August 14

your friend needs a better mic badly

Gumpfry

Gumpfry

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11

You have super high FPS, this was mesmerizing and very enjoyable to watch for some reason.

Thanks for watching! Ferris has a top notch setup and quality video editing skills, which is why most if not all of our videos are recorded from his perspective. If you enjoyed that video, I'd recommend watching our older APB series "Stun Gun Fun" which showcases our LTL skills when we use to play more regularly. (though be warned, we are still not very good)

IKR?!
Me, my 970, and I(7) and I still get 50fps, with occasional need to restart the game, 'cuz 30fps

I have the same problems with my setup, though I am on a laptop with a weaker i5 processor that just barely gets me by. I could get Ferris' specs if you'd like to know what's under the hood.

your friend needs a better mic badly

Yes, yes I do. For these videos I had to use my laptop's built-in mic, which oftentimes sounds like I'm playing from inside a garbage disposal. You'll be happy to know I recently got a new headset so in all of our future recorded content I should sound much better. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users