• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Zaishen

Zaishen

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 15-March 17

i looked into apb to see any hope of something new but the game is same mommy as it was before, nothing new

you should sell  the project to a company wich can take care of the game, for the sake of the comunity

Yukate

Yukate

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1172 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13
Lol, FF banned HeIJA, Syblood and some other completely not suspicious players.
It works fine, and I'll be next I bet :^)

Edited by Yukate, 17 March 2017 - 09:27 AM.

BPaUWGC.png
Citadel EU | Obeya EU1 - 
VarmieN [Crime] | Yukate [Enfo]

Helping newbies... Some1 need :> kappa

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1661 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Looks can be deceiving.

I started playing again just recently and have to say yes....Same content but less cheaters by far. Im a APB Fanboy though so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Ignas / qsn

Ignas / qsn

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1745 posts
  • Joined 16-September 14

Lol, FF banned HeIJA, Syblood and some other completely not suspicious players.
It works fine, and I'll be next I bet :^)

Just after me :)

I'm bad 24/7.

Mozie

Mozie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1887 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11

I'd say there's a lot less blatants and closets than there used to be.

There seems to be a lot more WH's however since they removed PB.

Original Social Warrior

Official Thread killah

Garbo

Garbo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Joined 30-January 17
maybe you guys are just bad?

hahahahaha jk

#freeCookiePuss

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

APB honestly has no more hackers than any other F2P games. 

The great thing is though it really does not matter much either. Most of the hackers just straight up suck. Legit silvers running around with no game sense and struggling to even hit gold. A smaller portion of hackers are pretty decent and try to hide it. Closests. Most closts though have to hide it enough that you can beat them anyway. Then comes the blatants, the minority of hackers that shawcopter around. Yeah they are gonna destroy you, but who cares? Even after 7 years it is still hilarious to watch blatants flail around everywhere, I find it pretty entertaining. 

Moral of the story is. You're losing to bronzes, git gud to beat closets, and who cares about blatants.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 17 March 2017 - 05:42 PM.

master shake

master shake

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 28-November 16

what about dirty bomb

i dont see any of the like 10 players ever to reach cobalt using cheats

nor do i see any incredibly aware players with unreasonable psychic abilities to prefire a corner perfectly

nor do i see any kids with sub 1k hours in any shooter ever with perfect tracking

Edited by master shake, 17 March 2017 - 06:09 PM.

Tronkles

Tronkles

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3856 posts
  • Joined 21-November 10

what about dirty bomb

i dont see any of the like 10 players ever to reach cobalt using cheats

nor do i see any incredibly aware players with unreasonable psychic abilities to prefire a corner perfectly

nor do i see any kids with sub 1k hours in any shooter ever with perfect tracking

You're kidding right? Dirty bomb is absolutely riddled with cheaters and Nexon dont give two mommys about them

I HAVE GM ON MY BALLS!!!!!!!!! MODARATORS TOO!!! U R ALL NOOBS!!!!!! I CAN gosh darn U EASY WITH MY STAR556 LVL9 TUTORIAL IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

Sayoree

Sayoree

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined 26-June 14

APB honestly has no more hackers than any other F2P games. 

...please be trolling.

After few years playing TF2, which has playerbase several times bigger than APB, the numbers of cheaters I've encountered can be counted on the fingers of my hands. APB is literally infested because G1 allows it to. Basically it's symbiosis.

Ignas / qsn

Ignas / qsn

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1745 posts
  • Joined 16-September 14

...please be trolling.

After few years playing TF2, which has playerbase several times bigger than APB, the numbers of cheaters I've encountered can be counted on the fingers of my hands. APB is literally infested because G1 allows it to. Basically it's symbiosis.

Why would you cheat on game which doesn't require any skills? O.o

I'm bad 24/7.

Sayoree

Sayoree

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Joined 26-June 14

Why would you cheat on game which doesn't require any skills? O.o

Are you implying APB takes skill? Because you can be good and still lose the mission and get killed by a newbie with all the random elements in the game.

We all know how defending is easier and some spots are impossible to "breach" if your enemy gets to camp in a good locations and "tryhard" in general.

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1661 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Are you implying APB takes skill? Because you can be good and still lose the mission and get killed by a newbie with all the random elements in the game.
We all know how defending is easier and some spots are impossible to "breach" if your enemy gets to camp in a good locations and "tryhard" in general.

The variability of each mission is one point that makes this game not monotonous. Dead by Daylight has plethora of variables which makes each game fresh and exciting. Same could be said about APB.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

...please be trolling.

I should have rephrased that with an edit.

APB has no more hackers than any other random  semi-popular F2P styled shooter*. Talking more in line with things like Crossfire, GitS, AvA, Dirty Bomb, etc

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 18 March 2017 - 05:10 AM.

Zaishen

Zaishen

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 15-March 17

Looks can be deceiving.

I started playing again just recently and have to say yes....Same content but less cheaters by far. Im a APB Fanboy though so take what I say with a grain of salt.

less cheaters? oh my god, just dont say that...

Winter Shyvana

Winter Shyvana

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined 06-November 15

i looked into apb to see any hope of something new but the game is same mommy as it was before, nothing new

you should sell  the project to a company wich can take care of the game, for the sake of the comunity

I wish they'd just do that. It can't be worse than G1, right? Right? ._. Nope, they aren't that merciful. They'll keep miking this game to the last drop. I look at the other games G1 owns and I feel a bile of puke rising to my throat...

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18289 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

...please be trolling.

well some need to tell this to themselves because they can't bear the reality. I have never seen that many cheaters in any game and the quoted person probably hasn't played many other games if he thinks apb has as much as others.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9791 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

there aren't many good F2P companies around tho

at least not many that would need another game with potential

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18289 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

potential is measured not in gameing potentiol, it's just measured in cashign in nowdays. Thats why we have like 1000x some click build browser games working exactly the same just with different skins, and that madness now went over to mobiles. easy money, runs on a single slice server and people pay tons of money for crappy games. So why make decent and complictaed games even?

Posted Image
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Winter Shyvana

Winter Shyvana

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined 06-November 15

I would actually hands down PAY to play APB :/ I am sure it would reduce the number of trash-tier players and/or cheaters.

:^)

:^)

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3816 posts
  • Joined 07-February 15
All the silvers are finally cracking. So many vegetable players dling cheats and still manage to lose and go hard negative constantly

Suicide rates about to spike

Ia8NHrf.png

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3298 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

All the silvers are finally cracking. So many vegetable players dling cheats and still manage to lose and go hard negative constantly

Suicide rates about to spike

post-29513-there-are-dozens-like-us-gif-

I'm not into cracking, cheating or suiciding, tho.

69tZxRU.jpg 

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9791 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

potential is measured not in gameing potentiol, it's just measured in cashign in nowdays. Thats why we have like 1000x some click build browser games working exactly the same just with different skins, and that madness now went over to mobiles. easy money, runs on a single slice server and people pay tons of money for crappy games. So why make decent and complictaed games even?

If the game(play) holds potential, then that translates to lucrative potential nonetheless, tho.

Your game grows its popularity and subsequently leads to a larder audience which will spend more. It isn't so far-fetched.

I would actually hands down PAY to play APB :/ I am sure it would reduce the number of trash-tier players and/or cheaters.

but the most of the cheats are paid cheats. what makes people think someone who cheats wouldn't pay to play the game too?

Edited by Bellenettiel, 20 March 2017 - 12:12 PM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Winter Shyvana

Winter Shyvana

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined 06-November 15

but the most of the cheats are paid cheats. what makes people think someone who cheats wouldn't pay to play the game too?

Wellll, I believe getting repetitively banned would discourage cheaters paying like $30-$40 every time. Especially when you get banned after 30 mins :3

It's just my opinion, I wouldn't want spending hundreds for a pitiful fake sense of accomplishment. But then again, I don't cheat.

Unless the cheater is a rich sonufa.

But then again, I'm not a rich sonufa.

Or, in my case, a rich daughterofa :^) 

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18289 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

People still complaining about "hacks" and never left the game? It amazes me.

some yes, but a large amount of people left because of this, basically 80% of the people I knew and palyed with that left, left because of this. and the other 20% mostly because server performance issues.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • 18289 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Your game grows its popularity and subsequently leads to a larder audience which will spend more. It isn't so far-fetched.

But thats not how the most asia MMO games work, they make a hype initially, grab a laod of money, and make a "new game". Which means reskinning and upping some graphics and repeatign this. Thats way easier than maintainingnew concepts on the potential of your game trying to hold the old audience and enlarging playerbase.

just let your gamers hop over to your new game where you cna monetize all the rubbish they need for basic gameplay again (character slots, inventory expansions, ...)  design recycling is way easier (less effort in costs) than makign any decent.

It's like that new game which si basically a remake of Dragons prophet, yet it has still the same graphic engine based bugs that dragons prophet had in it's BETA. because no one cared to fix anything. Just reskin chars andmobs, make a new map, give gamezombies a ground to click and spent money. DONE. Much easier profit at a lower risk trying to make somethign new and special.

Posted Image
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9791 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Wellll, I believe getting repetitively banned would discourage cheaters paying like $30-$40 every time. Especially when you get banned after 30 mins :3

It's just my opinion, I wouldn't want spending hundreds for a pitiful fake sense of accomplishment. But then again, I don't cheat.

Unless the cheater is a rich sonufa.

But then again, I'm not a rich sonufa.

Or, in my case, a rich daughterofa :^) 

ye good point

But thats not how the most asia MMO games work, they make a hype initially, grab a laod of money, and make a "new game". Which means reskinning and upping some graphics and repeatign this. Thats way easier than maintainingnew concepts on the potential of your game trying to hold the old audience and enlarging playerbase.

just let your gamers hop over to your new game where you cna monetize all the rubbish they need for basic gameplay again (character slots, inventory expansions, ...)  design recycling is way easier (less effort in costs) than makign any decent.

It's like that new game which si basically a remake of Dragons prophet, yet it has still the same graphic engine based bugs that dragons prophet had in it's BETA. because no one cared to fix anything. Just reskin chars andmobs, make a new map, give gamezombies a ground to click and spent money. DONE. Much easier profit at a lower risk trying to make somethign new and special.

Sounds rather like a pointless expensive hassle, unless you need to pay to play the game.

There is no confirmation that anyone would pay for your game new game (or remotely as it did the last one). Not to mention you'd have to pay again for the publicity & whatnot development to slightly boost up the graphics and game like you've said.

You'd attract new customers, at the expense of sacrificing your old and possible customers that could also pay more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users