32 replies to this topic

Sleepykat

Sleepykat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 17-July 13
I've been googling "APB Reloaded PS4" for months and have never seen this pop up before today. Link on google said it was updated today. Is this new info or am I just letting myself get hyped over nothing once again?

Link:

https://www.exophase...d-psn/trophies/
SLEEPYKAT - ENFORCER - JOKER SERVER - BALLISTIC CLAN  //  FULLMETALKITTEH - CRIM - JOKER SERVER - ATTITUDE CLAN
♫ All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, outrun my gun.  All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, faster than my bullet. ♫

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1806 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13
Yup, this is new. Image information on various websites say modified last on 16.3.2016 - so chances are that this was published back then.

However, look at that horrible logo lmao.

Like cheesy crust cmon
8apcpeO.png
especially when those are around
Spoiler

Edited by ❤BR)))❤, 17 March 2017 - 09:17 AM.

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7284 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Thank God for people who are obsessive about mommy like this.

ILY

(Why is Seasoned Veteran a gold trophy? It's inevitable that you'll get it, it doesn't even take long to get.)

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

kolaman91

kolaman91

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 30-December 14

Yup, saw it yesterday. I'm gonna hope for the best and hope that PS4 release comes very soon.

gWsVjM7.jpg

Gneffer

Gneffer

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Joined 30-April 15

Either dev abandoned this game or they are being silent and making some sneaky surprises.

Edited by Gneffer, 17 March 2017 - 10:07 AM.

I don't know how to forum                        icon_shotgun_csg_gold.pngicon_pistol_act44_gm_gold.pngcriminal_gold_200.png   icon_sniperrifle_hvr243_gold.png75ez1Gw.png                                   Obeya | Gneffer996ad6a2ebf1.png

Sleepykat

Sleepykat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 17-July 13
So if it's new info that site just got a hold of, one could think this means the release is coming up shortly. Why else would the trophy info become available all of a sudden?
SLEEPYKAT - ENFORCER - JOKER SERVER - BALLISTIC CLAN  //  FULLMETALKITTEH - CRIM - JOKER SERVER - ATTITUDE CLAN
♫ All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, outrun my gun.  All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, faster than my bullet. ♫

PoshDoll

PoshDoll

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2585 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

it's a shame we're trying so hard to find a bit of hope to not give up on this game while g1 is being completely silent. i don't like when someone who is supposed to deliver something they promised stays dead silent. even when they had nothing to show they would hype us every now and then but now, why are they so silent if they're making progress?

Much madness is divinest sense to a discerning eye; much sense - the starkest Madness. `Tis the Majority. In this, as All, prevail. Assent - and you are sane. Demur - you`re straightaway dangerous and handled with a Chain.
PSN: skitsolite

Spoiler

Gneffer

Gneffer

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Joined 30-April 15

Devs better say something. :/

f013d35a0cac.png
PlaystationTrophies

Edited by Gneffer, 17 March 2017 - 12:55 PM.

I don't know how to forum                        icon_shotgun_csg_gold.pngicon_pistol_act44_gm_gold.pngcriminal_gold_200.png   icon_sniperrifle_hvr243_gold.png75ez1Gw.png                                   Obeya | Gneffer996ad6a2ebf1.png

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7284 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

They're silent because there's nothing to say, they've already stated what's up, so what are they supposed to do, tell you every time they take a dump?

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Gneffer

Gneffer

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Joined 30-April 15

They're silent because there's nothing to say, they've already stated what's up, so what are they supposed to do, tell you every time they take a dump?

Yeah, I'm glad we heard news about the meeting that happend a month ago.

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1694 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Yeah, I'm glad we heard news about the meeting that happend a month ago.

It's not our business such as taking a dump.

Ignas / qsn

Ignas / qsn

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1749 posts
  • Joined 16-September 14
https://www.releases...d/playstation-4 also..

I'm bad 24/7.

HomoSuperior

HomoSuperior

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1906 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Thank God for people who are obsessive about mommy like this.

ILY

(Why is Seasoned Veteran a gold trophy? It's inevitable that you'll get it, it doesn't even take long to get.)

because it will be probably both hard and rare to see anyone who spent that much time just like on xbone

Edited by HomoSuperior, 17 March 2017 - 01:21 PM.

Garbo

Garbo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Joined 30-January 17
Sony laughed in their face.
There now you know what is being kept from you.

UubeNubeh DaWog

UubeNubeh DaWog

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1981 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12

Yup, this is new. Image information on various websites say modified last on 16.3.2016 - so chances are that this was published back then.

Like cheesy crust cmon
8apcpeO.png
especially when those are around

Spoiler

The PS4 logo is litterally the logo on the bottom right except it has blue and red mashed on the sides.

Better yet, they're all the same design just colored differently.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog, 17 March 2017 - 08:46 PM.

I'm actually done with this mess. Just make me a forum mod so we can have SOMEONE with some competence around here.

Gneffer

Gneffer

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Joined 30-April 15

d44e4dfbb588.png
2017 confirmed :o

Ignas / qsn

Ignas / qsn

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1749 posts
  • Joined 16-September 14
There are many news on different sites with APB stuff related to PS4. Does it mean that Sony actually approved and G1 doesn't tell us? :/

I'm bad 24/7.

Gro

Gro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

There are many news on different sites with APB stuff related to PS4. Does it mean that Sony actually approved and G1 doesn't tell us? :/

Remember how xbox version was launched in total silence and someone posted twitch link here before Tiggs ever realized what happened.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Remember how xbox version was launched in total silence and someone posted twitch link here before Tiggs ever realized what happened.

I would love a round two of console (PS4) streamers having no idea how to play APB.

Also just watching loading screens for like 30 mins at a time.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 18 March 2017 - 02:00 AM.

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1806 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13

The PS4 logo is litterally the logo on the bottom right except it has blue and red mashed on the sides.
Better yet, they're all the same design just colored differently.

did you pull out your magnifying glass and compare pixel by pixel there? i never would've...

no seriously, i meant the mommyty resolution AND the way how it was colored, i mean look at it, the colors LMAO

Edited by ❤BR)))❤, 18 March 2017 - 02:06 AM.

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3401 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Baby lamb levels of soft-launch.

69tZxRU.jpg 

JiMMY13

JiMMY13

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Joined 15-January 14

Because PS4 version is worse than XB1. :P

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15272 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Headhunter is a silver trophy, but Seasoned Veteran is gold.

Pretty sure they've ordered them purely by looking at their names, and not what the requirements are.

FASHA

FASHA

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11

yea i've been wanting it for the ps4 and can't wait till it comes out and wonder when it will come out and would we be able to play with our characters we have on the pc

Edited by FASHA, 18 March 2017 - 05:57 AM.

FASHA

HomoSuperior

HomoSuperior

Elite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1906 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Headhunter is a silver trophy, but Seasoned Veteran is gold.

Pretty sure they've ordered them purely by looking at their names, and not what the requirements are.

but they know this game inside out and better then us :o

xWhitey

xWhitey

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Joined 09-March 13

Huh. Neat.

What even is a signature

WhiteCandy - Jericho - Crim
Kyandi - Jericho - Enf

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1464 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

yea i've been wanting it for the ps4 and can't wait till it comes out and wonder when it will come out and would we be able to play with our characters we have on the pc

No, you will not be able to play with the same characters. All 3 releases (PC, PS4, Xbox) will be separate versions of the game, all with their own marketplace.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 1080
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Hollowchick

Hollowchick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

Either dev abandoned this game or they are being silent and making some sneaky surprises.

Taking the history of this company into account I wouldn't bet on the latter 

No, I am not that guy named "h0llow" who is AFKing on Citadel Social all the time, proof here. My characters are called "Hollowchick" and "Hoilowchick" so please stop mixing us up, thank you.

My brother in law is a prison guard, turns out that place is also full of "false positives".

Sophiie

Sophiie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 02-March 11

The list looks legit. Either that, or it's an elaborate ruse from someone with PS4 trophy knowledge. Here's why:

PS4 'Freemium' games allow a maximum of 315 points for PS4. Don't ask me how I know this.

Bronze Trophies are worth 15, Silver Trophies are worth 30, and Gold Trophies are worth 90.

From the listing:

(9 * 15) + (3 * 30) + (90) = 315

Given that the PS4 trophy info can only be accessed in a non-staging environment for that data, it's probable that the game is in a pre-release state on PS4 and someone looked up PS4 trophy info using Sony's API.

Sophii - Jolby R255

Sophiie - Citadel (?)

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1806 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13

The list looks legit. Either that, or it's an elaborate ruse from someone with PS4 trophy knowledge. [...]

it's probable that the game is in a pre-release state on PS4 and someone looked up PS4 trophy info using Sony's API.

it's on multiple websites thst crawl the achievements - most likely with the api as you said - so it's not a ruse or something... except if it's someone from sony lmao

so yeah i guess this is it.

Edited by ❤BR)))❤, 19 March 2017 - 08:44 AM.

xSagittiSx

xSagittiSx

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Joined 27-March 14

Interesting. Maybe there is still hope for ps4 release in 2017.

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4557 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Guess it's from back when everybody was saying "Je suis French flag", which is a looong time ago.

6eDfIAi.png

WaifuHunter

WaifuHunter

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 20-August 13

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users