24 replies to this topic

virginiavirgin

virginiavirgin

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 05-November 16
I am from the xbox one community but i would like to know if theres one thats three slotted all i see is the kraken and the dvah versions but is the dvah three slotted open to put your mods on it or does it come with presets? I would like to use muzzle break on it instead.

IchPutzHierNur

IchPutzHierNur

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

I am from the xbox one community but i would like to know if theres one thats three slotted all i see is the kraken and the dvah versions but is the dvah three slotted open to put your mods on it or does it come with presets? I would like to use muzzle break on it instead.

Yeah, the DVAH is kind of a gamble. It shows 3 empty spots - but when you buy it you get 3 randome present mods on it! ....

Citadel  -  lchPutzHierNur   -  Enfo   -  R255
                         Citadel  -  KillingYouSoftIy  -  Crim   -  R255

I'm not trading anything. I collect my stuff. Dont fall for Scammers/Namefakers.

Bowser

Bowser

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Joined 22-February 14
Nol is 1 slot Adeem is 2 slots and Dvah is 3 slots

Subroza

Subroza

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Joined 28-January 11

Yeah, the DVAH is kind of a gamble. It shows 3 empty spots - but when you buy it you get 3 randome present mods on it! ....

no it doesn't.

B69CMir.jpg

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1717 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13

no, it has 3 open slots.
so @OP, go for the NSSW Dvah if you want 3 open slots.
proof (it's around the middle... well a bit higher. forgot to paint arrows P: ):
Spoiler

also, ARMAS says so itself:
Spoiler

Edited by ❤BR)))❤, 17 March 2017 - 01:14 AM.

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7205 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

There's this thing called the XBox forums, and it's a different place from this one.

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

virginiavirgin

virginiavirgin

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 05-November 16

There's this thing called the XBox forums, and it's a different place from this one.

Well i came here for one reason and that reason is that you guys already have access to those weapons and we console people dont so thats why i am asking you pc players about it and you giving me that response isn't helping so how about you go bully other people also nobody forced you to comment on this :(

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7205 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Well i came here for one reason and that reason is that you guys already have access to those weapons and we console people dont so thats why i am asking you pc players about it and you giving me that response isn't helping so how about you go bully other people also nobody forced you to comment on this :(

And nobody forced you to post on forums that aren't really capable of helping you.

Only a person who has the XB1 version can help you with this.

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants

virginiavirgin

virginiavirgin

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 05-November 16

And nobody forced you to post on forums that aren't really capable of helping you.

Only a person who has the XB1 version can help you with this.

sweety the nssw 74 isnt released on consoles yet so no people from the consoles can't help me with this

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7205 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

sweety the nssw 74 isnt released on consoles yet so no people from the consoles can't help me with this

Oh gosh, I finally understand what the heck you were trying to ask in the OP, my gosh.

Just F.Y.I., the answer to your question is literally on ARMAS, like ❤BR))❤ said:

30e65c4a6b5048d4bc02e7e5011df518.png

So yes, it does have three open slots.

SORRY I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POST. It probably would have been helpful if you mentioned that you were looking for it on PC.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

virginiavirgin

virginiavirgin

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 05-November 16

Oh gosh, I finally understand what the heck you were trying to ask in the OP, my gosh.

Just F.Y.I., the answer to your question is literally on ARMAS, like ❤BR))❤ said:

30e65c4a6b5048d4bc02e7e5011df518.png

So yes, it does have three open slots.

SORRY I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOUR POST. It probably would have been helpful if you mentioned that you were looking for it on PC.

Well i was just making sure on the console versions in the armas marketplace they list certain atacs with no mods but once you rent them or buy them they come with preset mods same with other weapons i dont know why this happens on the console but i just needed to make sure i am contemplating on getting this lmg as a perm if they ever release it on the console versions

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7205 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Well i was just making sure on the console versions in the armas marketplace they list certain atacs with no mods but once you rent them or buy them they come with preset mods same with other weapons i dont know why this happens on the console but i just needed to make sure i am contemplating on getting this lmg as a perm if they ever release it on the console versions

I still don't understand why they haven't released all of ARMAS on XBOne, it seems like it would be to their benefit. XD

eZVk6Xs.jpg

virginiavirgin

virginiavirgin

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 05-November 16

I still don't understand why they haven't released all of ARMAS on XBOne, it seems like it would be to their benefit. XD

Well on the xbox one apb players are going crazy over joker box weapons i don't see a lot of people running around with armas weapons i just noticed after doing so much research on apb lmgs i might just replace my medusa with a nssw 74 but other than that i don't know what their plans are with releasing content on the xbox one

gogol

gogol

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3457 posts
  • Joined 06-August 11

Well on the xbox one apb players are going crazy over joker box weapons i don't see a lot of people running around with armas weapons i just noticed after doing so much research on apb lmgs i might just replace my medusa with a nssw 74 but other than that i don't know what their plans are with releasing content on the xbox one

god bless you for playing apb on xbox

hi i like purple im a vegan and i vape

WDYmX4i.png

4slot nascar)

virginiavirgin

virginiavirgin

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 05-November 16

god bless you for playing apb on xbox

Omfg thank you so much that means so much to me you just made my night and god bless you too for sticking around on apb whoever you are !

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1717 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13
which weapons/atacs have random mods in them on xbox? are they called patroller/bodyguard/mercenary/watchman or are they really supposed to be 3 slotted? if the former, armas just list wrong upgrades... you can look them up here in ARMAS

Spoiler

my name is ❤BR)))❤
i'm offended.

Edited by ❤BR)))❤, 17 March 2017 - 01:18 AM.

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1660 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

3 open slots.. a grown man wet dream

virginiavirgin

virginiavirgin

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Joined 05-November 16

which weapons/atacs have random mods in them on xbox? are they called patroller/bodyguard/mercenary/watchman or are they really supposed to be 3 slotted? if the former, armas just list wrong upgrades... you can look them up here in ARMAS

my name is ❤BR)))❤
i'm offended.

Thaanks

Anaiis

Anaiis

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

NSSW is pretty much a combination of Ntec and Alig, Medusa is more like a Shaw, so if you're thinking about replacing your Medusa bare in mind the strenghts will be different then, since nssw has a lower fire rate, good damage on vehicles therefore while Medusa is great vs players :)

I personally like both of them, Medusa's spicing everything up a bit with it's mod, NSSW is pretty great cause of it's low recoil (together with HB2) :)

Just try and decide yourself ^^ Would keep Medusa after all :P

Greetings

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7205 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

NSSW is pretty much a combination of Ntec and Alig . . .

This is only really helpful if someone knows what the old N-TEC was like, because the new N-TEC has very little to do with the N-SSW.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

Caesruul

Caesruul

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3723 posts
  • Joined 02-October 10

This is only really helpful if someone knows what the old N-TEC was like, because the new N-TEC has very little to do with the N-SSW.

Don't remind me man.

The old NTEC was my thing man, the new one is just...I don't know how to explain it.

It's been a while.

Also, IIRC, isn't the NSSW most "P2W" gun in the game?(someone made a graph showing all the guns from ARMAS what had the most advantages/disadvantages, forgot how they calculated it)

Joker, North American Server-Forever

Israel(Enforcer)\\\_/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\__/-\_///Tremeria(Criminal)

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

I really like it. Slap CJ3 on it, and it will play just like an NTEC :)

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7205 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Don't remind me man.

The old NTEC was my thing man, the new one is just...I don't know how to explain it.

It's been a while.

Also, IIRC, isn't the NSSW most "P2W" gun in the game?(someone made a graph showing all the guns from ARMAS what had the most advantages/disadvantages, forgot how they calculated it)

Dude, I feel you. I didn't play N-TEC, but I'm still pissed that they didn't even nerf the N-TEC; they just made it into a new gun.

I still think they should revert all of the N-TEC changes except damage (maybe nerf it a TINY bit) and release the current N-TEC as a seperate gun.

And the N-SSW is definitely one of the best ARMAS guns, up there with the ISSR-B and Manic.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

Abramusas

Abramusas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

NSSW 74 is far more superior than medusa. In short anti-everything weapon.

Guyse is ok. APB engin upgrad 2014 Q1. Wi veri gud. Oh end dont wury guyse evriting in Armas weel bi aveilible trugh progressun.

Btw, downgrade NHVR's magazine to 1 or 2 bullets in a magazine and then reload. It's a heavy sniper afterall.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7205 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

NSSW 74 is far more superior than medusa. In short anti-everything weapon.

On PC at least where you can control the recoil they just serve different purposes.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users