• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

A1M

A1M

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-March 17

I have the newer xbox one (white) with upgraded hardware compared to regular the xbox one, the game is ok for part of the time but crashes very frequently and goes down below 10 fps often. This makes it impossible to use the supply box to switch guns as by the time the menu is done loading the box is gone, that happened 3 times in a row in the same mission to me yesterday. Is a patch coming soon for xbox one to address the supply box being impossible to use? I wish there was a way to lower the graphic settings for xbox like there probably is for pc.

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4065 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Wrong forum.

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Well there is your problem right in the title. You're playing on xbox. 

Silly you.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 16 March 2017 - 06:05 AM.

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

this is the PC forums.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14
First of, like other people said, this forum is for PC. I dont know very much of consoles but this looks like a connection problem, with this i mean that your internet may not be very good

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7204 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Can I up my post count too?

This is the PC forums, not the XBox forums.

+letsbehonestyoushouldjustbuyapcanyways

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

A1M

A1M

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-March 17

Sry guys, can it be moved by a mod? Yeah xbox has no gfx options :(

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7204 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Yeah xbox has no gfx options :(

RIP

:(

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

PoPoPoliceman

PoPoPoliceman

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 18-July 15

Since I have An XBOX ONE I thought I would try it. After an hour I felt rather nauseous.

GT880

GT880

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 06-May 17

I have the newer xbox one (white) with upgraded hardware compared to regular the xbox one, the game is ok for part of the time but crashes very frequently and goes down below 10 fps often. This makes it impossible to use the supply box to switch guns as by the time the menu is done loading the box is gone, that happened 3 times in a row in the same mission to me yesterday. Is a patch coming soon for xbox one to address the supply box being impossible to use? I wish there was a way to lower the graphic settings for xbox like there probably is for pc.

For the Ps4 it's not that bad, But.. Some times i still get a few frame drop's randomly and it does make me mad when i die due to the performance.

I do think they should have away to lower it to find a balance between ( Performance and Eye Candy ) P.S. - Eye Candy = Graphics for the people that are wondering what that is..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users