19 replies to this topic

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

I'm running an 8GB Ram Nvidia 965M Asus G75JX, All of a sudden out of nowhere about a month ago my game started crashing right after the login videos, but crashes right before i can even see the login screen.. I would like some help with this, i've started a thread before with no help, i've sent multiple error reports and asked for help. I've got a maxed character and i'm working on my second, i really don't want to quit this game, but i'll almost have to as I'm getting no assistance from anyone, and everything i've tried has failed, from reinstalling the game, updating punkbuster, updating my graphics and networks drivers, literally none of this works. Please I beg of anyone, shine some light on my problem

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1464 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Try using an older graphics card driver, preferably one released before you started having this issue. It could be an issue with the latest. Also, APB no longer uses punkbuster, uninstall it just in case there's some sort of conflict.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin, 14 March 2017 - 09:11 PM.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 1080
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

I don't currently have PB installed, and i literally wiped my NVIDIA driver all the way back to its original, and I started APB up and it started having exactly the same problem. I rolled all my drivers back, the problem persisted, so i spent a good majority of last night getting my drivers back to where they were. I appreciate the advice, but sadly it didn't end up working. Can anyone else help with this issue?

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Very disappointed with Gamersfirst and APB help and community at this point...

YeolGetIt

YeolGetIt

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 15-April 17

I'm having this issue too and there doesn't seem to be a solution :(

However someone did try to help. It didn't work for me, but maybe it'll work for you

advanced System settings - Proformance settings - Data Execution Prevention - turn on DEP for all programs - restart Pc

Let me know if it works for you! Maybe i just need a new computer lmao

STAN EXO, STAN TALENT

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

This did not work for me either. Again 3rd time, really disappointed in the APB reloaded community in general. I knew it wasn't good from the beginning, but with 0 player help and 0 Technical help, it's dropped further than it's ever been.

Edited by Thankyer, 27 April 2017 - 06:33 PM.

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Update for anyone having this problem: I reinstalled PhysX the Newest one that come out sometime mid-late 2016, so far after 9-10 months the game has started up twice, but i've had to reinstall PhysX in order to get it working once more.

YeolGetIt

YeolGetIt

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 15-April 17

Update for anyone having this problem: I reinstalled PhysX the Newest one that come out sometime mid-late 2016, so far after 9-10 months the game has started up twice, but i've had to reinstall PhysX in order to get it working once more.

Okay I will try that as well! Hopefully it works. 

STAN EXO, STAN TALENT

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Also be aware, i had to restart my system multiple times in order to get it working

YeolGetIt

YeolGetIt

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 15-April 17

Also be aware, i had to restart my system multiple times in order to get it working

So at first physx wasnt starting then i realized i had to install it. Now im back to getting errors? Can you explain your process please?

STAN EXO, STAN TALENT

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Well to be honest it works very seldomly, i've Had to restart my system multiple times while uninstalling the newest phsyX, then running apb and letting it install its own version of PhysX. It crashes after that, so i uninstall the PhysX APB installed, restart my computer, install the newest PhysX, restart again, then run APB from the launcher as Admin, then MAYBE there's a 1 in 5 chance it'll run all the way to the login screen. As soon as I see the Login screen, I know it'll run. But that rarely happens

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Lets put it this way, in the last 3-4 days i've been able to start the game maybe like 3-4 times total. I recommend if you get it running, DO NOT CLOSE IT. Because as soon as you close it, you'll most likely get the error and have to start the process again

YeolGetIt

YeolGetIt

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 15-April 17
It's not working for me... sigh

Honestly, that is more trouble than it is worth. We shouldn't have to do this just to MAYBE get the game working again. I am very disappointed that I can no longer play the game, but it doesn't seem as though our problem will be fixed. I guess I'll have to wait to get a new computer.

STAN EXO, STAN TALENT

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Honestly i'm to the point where i'm gosh darning Sick of G1. I've started multiple, multiple threads and these gosh darners do absolutely nothing to help. G1 has no god damn support and its gosh darning infuriating. Like holy piss i've looked up this General Protection Fault, there's threads from this problem going all the way back to 2011! It's been over 6 gosh darning years for the same problem! G1 fix your damn game. I've got my time on this game, i've got my hours to be legitimately upset and you gosh darns do absolutely nothing to help the community. WE DO  NOT NEED NEW MATERIAL (You're not doing a good job at that either) we need STABILITY. FIX THE GAME SO I CAN PLAY THE DAMN THING, INSTEAD OF SUCKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND NOT HELPING THE COMMUNITY AT ALL. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I find it funny that i can't even cuss you assholes out, stop autocorrecting my anger

Edited by Thankyer, 01 May 2017 - 02:48 PM.

YeolGetIt

YeolGetIt

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 15-April 17

Honestly i'm to the point where i'm gosh darning Sick of G1. I've started multiple, multiple threads and these gosh darners do absolutely nothing to help. G1 has no god damn support and its gosh darning infuriating. Like holy piss i've looked up this General Protection Fault, there's threads from this problem going all the way back to 2011! It's been over 6 gosh darning years for the same problem! G1 fix your damn game. I've got my time on this game, i've got my hours to be legitimately upset and you gosh darns do absolutely nothing to help the community. WE DO  NOT NEED NEW MATERIAL (You're not doing a good job at that either) we need STABILITY. FIX THE GAME SO I CAN PLAY THE DAMN THING, INSTEAD OF SUCKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE AND NOT HELPING THE COMMUNITY AT ALL. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I find it funny that i can't even cuss you assholes out, stop autocorrecting my anger

YEs.

I'm just glad that I've never actually put money into this game, then I'd really be pissed. APB is going to die out if G1 doesn't get their mommy together

STAN EXO, STAN TALENT

YeolGetIt

YeolGetIt

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 15-April 17

mommy? wow. their act then i guess

STAN EXO, STAN TALENT

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

G1 Employee's are so weak they can't even handle being cussed out (because they know they're doing that mommyty of a job) Come on you weak pansy bigfargers let me cuss you out, I think none of you (Including Tiggs) Can take the Heat you brought upon yourself. We all DESERVE to cuss you out at this point, You guys have let this amazing game turn to s h i t, because you G1 Employee's are S H I T. You know you guys are terrible and thats why none of you respond to any of our criticism, because you're weak pansy bigfargers who can't admit to your own faults. Really? 6 Years for the same GPF error? 6 F U C K I N G YEARS?!?!?!?!? You Employee's are not trying at all! God You guys are so infuriating and I can't even tell your dumb asses how things really are. gosh darning pathetic G1. gosh darn everyone that's part of the Dev's, but not doing anything to help. F U C K YOU

FM77

FM77

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • Joined 11-July 11

I'm running an 8GB Ram Nvidia 965M Asus G750JX, All of a sudden out of nowhere about a month ago

Windows 10

Edited by FM77, 04 May 2017 - 09:25 PM.

Thankyer

Thankyer

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Windows 10

Its the G751JL

FM77

FM77

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • Joined 11-July 11

Its the G751JL

are you using Windows 10???

did you use your ASUS manufacturer driver from 2015/08/13 for WINDOWS 10???

Version V10.18.13.5354

433.4 MBytes

are you using Windows 8.1???

did you use ASUS manufacturer driver from2015/04/02 for WINDOWS 8.1???

Version V9.18.13.4752

397.91 MBytes

Are you using Steam version and try disable overlay?

Is your game folder write protected?

Did you try run game directly without launcher?

Did you try to run in windowed mode?

Did you disable try CUDA?

Does APB_Gecko process start with game?

Did you try delete ~\APB\APBGame\ConfigAPBMachineOptions.cfg

Did you try delete ~\APB\APBGame\Content\ShaderCatch     &    ~\APB\Engine\Shaders      -followed by launcher repair

did you try delete  ~\APB\APBGame\Config   &   ~\APB\Engine\Config     -followed by launcher repair

Did you try run compatibilities?

Did you install any games that replaced VC2005_Redist,VC2008_Redist,VC2010_Redist,VC2012_Redist,

Do you automatic update?

Do you look at what is installed?

Was it cause by update?

Did you clean install windows?

After fresh install; did you disable windows update through services.msc and install the manufacture driver and attempt to run game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users