62 replies to this topic

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7279 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

What's so great about going out of bounds anyways? It loses its novelty after doing it a few times and only causes issues for the actual game. I'd rather not have a bunch of silvers trying to jump onto roofs the whole time taking up district space I could be playing against.

Because APB's biggest issue is overpopulation right now.

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

-Reagan-

-Reagan-

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2212 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

What's so great about going out of bounds anyways? It loses its novelty after doing it a few times and only causes issues for the actual game. I'd rather not have a bunch of silvers trying to jump onto roofs the whole time taking up district space I could be playing against. 

Did you guys seriously just drive around and try to jump onto roofs all day? dafuq

There are other games out there instead of APB btw. You guys should look into playing games where the main purpose is driving and doing "stunts;" games where cars aren't capped at 50 mph with delayed, garbage handling :^)

what's so great about shooting anyways ? you want a shooter game, there's so many out there 

:^)

PRDnvMj.jpg

JungleFlaco

JungleFlaco

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts
  • Joined 20-March 13

What about a district with no missions or OOB at all, just for the sake of stunting/chilling around?

I miss paying MOVVOM a visit.. :Sadface:

9BXQnYH.jpg
NINJA TECH

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

I'm on this video :D

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

☯ノんԾア乇

☯ノんԾア乇

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1842 posts
  • Joined 30-May 12

Because we enjoy jumping on rooftops , we love drifting on the ocean , that's our fun , and we want it back.

There's no reason at all to lock out rooftops and the ocean for those few glitchers , who the hell is doing missions anyway ? we are all here for one thing only, jumping with our 4x4 on the next rooftop. 

This is what we do, this is what we are. 

G1 ples. 

Simplest solution ever

vvvvvv

They just need to make in sort that the '' out of bound system ''  gets triggered while  a mission is enabled shouldn't be too hard to program?

^^^^^^

Simplest solution ever

#BRINGBACKOURFUN

#BRINGBACKDANKREAGANVIDEO

*PS  @Reagan I think that someone once told me that the Open district were not having the '' out of bound system '' if i am correct. :)

Edited by ☯ノんԾア乇, 14 March 2017 - 05:01 AM.

. . .

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3970 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Did you guys seriously just drive around and try to jump onto roofs all day? dafuq

There are other games out there instead of APB btw. You guys should look into playing games where the main purpose is driving and doing "stunts;" games where cars aren't capped at 50 mph with delayed, garbage handling :^)

I don't even feel this is worth responding to because you won't understand regardless, but I will anyway because I'm bored at work.

Not everyone plays this game for the mission aspect.  Everyone has their own idea of "fun".  Like I think that driving in APB is really fun despite the cars being capped at 53 mph.  Something about the way they handle.  Once you get used to them they really aren't bad or hard to drive and if you have a half decent connection there's pretty much no delay.  

Maybe some of us don't want to play other games?  Like, why drive to a different city to buy groceries if you can buy the same ones at your local market?  And uh, driving is one of the main purposes of apb.  The three things you do the most in this game are shoot, drive, and customize.  We also weren't taking up space in populated districts.  We were in gold ones the whole time.  Some of us don't really enjoy doing missions, so its not like we would have readied up whether this event was going on or not.

Vipertechs

Vipertechs

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2516 posts
  • Joined 23-June 12

Rather than make OOB accessible, why not just expand the playable area to include areas currently OOB by adding access points and finishing bits that need tidying up there.

Add a mechanic that 'drowns' cars on the water, and add boats that can be driven. Then waterfront could be expanded by adding a couple of small islands, and.... it would never work because it would require actual effort from G1....

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Rather than make OOB accessible, why not just expand the playable area to include areas currently OOB by adding access points and finishing bits that need tidying up there.

Add a mechanic that 'drowns' cars on the water, and add boats that can be driven. Then waterfront could be expanded by adding a couple of small islands, and.... it would never work because it would require actual effort from G1....

Motorbikes    Aquascooter XD

baywatch starter pack!

f_underwear_bodysuit_tank.png+icon_ltl_ccg.pngH2o + jet-ski-icon.png

Allie

Allie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1037 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

Thats what a game is for, having fun. Are you surprised people can enjoy things that you can't?

icon_shotgun_nfas.pngicon_rifle_oscar.png9iWYS3B.png?1P4D7AON.png?1icon_assaultrifle_vespatactical.pngicon_assaultrifle_star_pink.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_purple.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_purple.png766n0yM.png?1BhcVPGY.png?1vmqgGpC.png?1icon_rifle_obeyabattlerifle_bipod_gold.picon_lightmachinegun_ssw_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_ncr762_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa-jb_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pnghywy7is.png?1X8z09bb.png?1icon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_snubnose_pink.pngicon_ltl_tazer.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngyev6KIJ.png?1icon_grenade_ltl.png9H0r7U1.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.png

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

Futaku q2aboCp.png?1 *******(old) XACMtje.png?1  xAllie 03bCAtj.png?1  | Valentines 2017: Permanent cherubs.icon_reward_vinyl.png fnmod_weapon_4roundburst.png fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7279 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

No thanks, balancing that really doesn't sound possible.

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1723 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

this part sounds great

the maps feel a lot less dynamic than they did when i first started playing

_|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

Hogen

Hogen

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Joined 05-October 13

anti fun over here.

can't kill group members while waiting for opposition

and u can't explore the world when not in a mission. =/

ikr...safe spaces everywhere x)

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

No thanks, balancing that really doesn't sound possible.

You're right. Doing that and balancing it well would be quite beyond the intellectual capability they have proven time and again that they don't have.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

(yes I know it's not the classical quote - just think about it!)

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

Yup.

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1723 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Yup.

oh wow i never thought of it like that before

_|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

PoshDoll

PoshDoll

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2585 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

damn, i got them goosebumps now, boy. i remember when i got my first hard-earned 4x4 vegas. i would pimp it up in the stupidest way possible then arrange ways to get on rooftops and other cool places. they've worked so hard to remove every last bit of fun source we were able to dig in this game. such a shame.

Much madness is divinest sense to a discerning eye; much sense - the starkest Madness. `Tis the Majority. In this, as All, prevail. Assent - and you are sane. Demur - you`re straightaway dangerous and handled with a Chain.
PSN: skitsolite

Spoiler

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2307 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

The spots they patched specificly the spot i "reported" Still dident get patched probally took alot of screenshots of Game breaking out of bound's spots that still work no timer at all. The spot next to tyron Sennet easiest and quickest spot, theres another spot if you have the driving skill to nail it still difficult but still possible.

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18360 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

I wonde rif the lower population also has to do with this stuff. It was fun form time to time to do this. And especially when those chaters went full madness modes we could just do soemthign else for the fun for a while. Now this is just gone as well.

yes we spent a lot time on this as well, and it was actually fun. it also included some kind of skill if you wanted to bring you and a specific car in a specific spot for some cool shots. Also it helped with some racing vidoes to get cool angles for. That all did indeed racked up quite a lot of time on my ingame counter a well.

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Bowie

Bowie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Joined 15-August 14

that was very funny  to jump to the rooftops and to drive in the watter 

Tiggs we want this back :catball:

gogol

gogol