• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TonyT

TonyT

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-February 17
Okay so I was recently informed my error code means im banned for some unknown reason , I tried my account on one xbox if gave 1 error code 10054. I thought it was my Xbox so I tried on another xbox and I got another whole Diffrnt error code , I would like to see why I was actually banned , they gave me Diffrnt reasons with no proof at all , I spent over 150$ into the game I don't see why I would do anything to get myself banned , I really feel like a mistake was made and should be looked into . As a citizen of the US I have rights to appeal any motion or judgment . I'm not saying that means I'm going to get my account back but that does mean id like to appeal APBS decision on banning me and once they look into my case they will see there was a mistake . They banned my whole group got unknown reasons I have yet to find out it's been days of automated replies , if you could look into my case please do so , I play on xbox one and it's literally the only game I like to play I been feelin depressed since I got takin off with no warning , I really think APB should have a warning system before a LIFE TIME banned . If anything we should get week bands or month bands before a 80 year banned , and especially if u get banned for communication . A lot of players tht pay to play get banned for life for nothing that's a lot of lost money for you guys . I just think your ban system should be updated . I have proof APB made a mistake and banned the wrong person I was bieng harassed on the game prior , I sent emails with photo proof of the bullying takin place , yet I'm the only one banned and probably for defending myself . That's just not right . They had changed the top middle billboard to my name with just inappropriate stuff going on I have the photo still for proof after I got banned people we're takin screen shots on xbox of the billboard mocking me cause they got me banned , how can I email you pictures of the abusive harassing billboard they made , please I need to show my innocent . I claim self defense n a lesser banned please I'm new -sincerely -Koca

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

What do the emails say? :o

Frisco

Frisco

Novice

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Joined 23-May 13

that's typical G1 even tho im playing another game and got banned i didnt get a reason why i've been banned.

like 1,5 y later i got the acc back and still dont know why.

Disposal Trashcan

Disposal Trashcan

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 20-February 17

that's typical G1 even tho im playing another game and got banned i didnt get a reason why i've been banned.

like 1,5 y later i got the acc back and still dont know why.

Lucky you, i was also banned with getting no E-mail and yet not unbanned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users