162 replies to this topic

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

why does G1 still not care about the falsepositives and inaccurateness of FairFight?

why do they keep ignoring it? are they really THAT convinced that FairFight is "flawless"? no one can be this stupid.

and if they eventually aknowledged it by now, why do they not talk to the community about this matter? do they not see that resolving the FairFight problem would make a huge -positive- impact on the playerbase, amount of people playing (especially veterans) and therefore even make more money (which is a necessary thing to keep things going obviously)?

175px-GGAC_Faust_2S.png

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9787 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Months? I've been gone for 4 years and the game still haven't done anything

what a champ

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Abramusas

Abramusas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

APB : Guyse im ding, halp!!

Devs : No onli efter ps4 relise, is ok.

APB : Guyse plis! I'm ding halp!!!

Devs : No zi gaem is not fnshd enugh we nid tiem.

APB : Wai u do dis Devs ;_;.

• K3i likes this

Guyse is ok. APB engin upgrad 2014 Q1. Wi veri gud. Oh end dont wury guyse evriting in Armas weel bi aveilible trugh progressun.

Btw, downgrade NHVR's magazine to 1 or 2 bullets in a magazine and then reload. It's a heavy sniper afterall.

K3i

K3i

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 23-August 14

APB : Guyse im ding, halp!!

Devs : No onli efter ps4 relise, is ok.

APB : Guyse plis! I'm ding halp!!!

Devs : No zi gaem is not fnshd enugh we nid tiem.

APB : Wai u do dis Devs ;_;.

abra pls

Muscle

Muscle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1322 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

FF is killing the game.

Snubnose

Snubnose

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 18-December 14

FF is killing the game.

G1. please.

icon_pistol_snubnose.png"flawless", "there are no falsepositives, you got caught", said tiggs. and you all s*cked her d*ck for ages...  YouTube-icon.png

untill you see yourself on FFbans or one of your friends.

f*cking pathetic.

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

FF is killing the game.

It has false banned on other games too, it's not nearly as good as company that has developed it claims it to be, there is no way it can be used alone. FairFight??? Maybe "GameKiller" sounds better.

digitaldeath

digitaldeath

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 11-February 17

Funny when people are just starting to realize the things which some individuals have been blatantly pointing out for years. Tough...

Edited by digitaldeath, 14 March 2017 - 01:29 PM.

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

It has false banned on other games too, it's not nearly as good as company that has developed it claims it to be, there is no way it can be used alone. FairFight??? Maybe "GameKiller" sounds better.

Gameblock's response 

This is a temporary condition. Hackers tend to complain and complain loudly when they get caught and punished. That said, one of our core goals at GameBlocks is to ensure that our FairFight system does not punish the honest player of any skill level, no matter how lucky or good their play. Consequently, we take claims of “false positives” very seriously and seek to prevent them at every stage: from software design and development through our after-action quality assurance reviews. It is our experience, after reviewing complaints of players that have been identified by FairFight as cheaters, that in virtually every instance the player in question was in fact certainly cheating. More importantly, if you ever have a question about why FairFight took action against a player, FairFight gives you the tools to quickly and definitively confirm the reason and validity of that action.

Once FairFight is up and running for a week or so, you will find that forum posts complaining about hackers wreaking havoc in your game will drop way, way down. Not long thereafter, the complaints of hackers caught and punished by FairFight will begin to subside. At this point, you may find it interesting to check out the private forums on the leading hack sites in which, despite being cleansed for negativity quite frequently, you will see disgruntled hackers demanding their money back for hacks that got them caught and punished by FairFight.

seems pretty convincing 

Edited by アリア, 14 March 2017 - 01:49 PM.

cnHtW4P.jpg

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

Gameblock's response 

This is a temporary condition. Hackers tend to complain and complain loudly when they get caught and punished. That said, one of our core goals at GameBlocks is to ensure that our FairFight system does not punish the honest player of any skill level, no matter how lucky or good their play. Consequently, we take claims of “false positives” very seriously and seek to prevent them at every stage: from software design and development through our after-action quality assurance reviews. It is our experience, after reviewing complaints of players that have been identified by FairFight as cheaters, that in virtually every instance the player in question was in fact certainly cheating. More importantly, if you ever have a question about why FairFight took action against a player, FairFight gives you the tools to quickly and definitively confirm the reason and validity of that action.

Once FairFight is up and running for a week or so, you will find that forum posts complaining about hackers wreaking havoc in your game will drop way, way down. Not long thereafter, the complaints of hackers caught and punished by FairFight will begin to subside. At this point, you may find it interesting to check out the private forums on the leading hack sites in which, despite being cleansed for negativity quite frequently, you will see disgruntled hackers demanding their money back for hacks that got them caught and punished by FairFight.

seems pretty convincing 

If you are gamer and you think that you have been banned or punished unfairly, you will need to contact the customer service unit of the publisher of the game. FairFight’s detection settings and corresponding punishments are established by the game publisher, not GameBlocks. Unban requests and similar inquiries will not receive a response through this channel.

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

-snip-

I think this whole mess is caused by G1 way more than Gameblocks.

Muscle

Muscle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1322 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

FF as a hole is good. 

FF on this game with the code it has is not. Hence all the backlash...

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

They currently work together am i right?

Edited by Henryman90v2, 14 March 2017 - 02:15 PM.

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

They currently work together am i right?

Back in the October incident, they did say that they were working with Gameblocks to identify all the accounts that has been banned by the wrong trigger.

Shamis

Shamis

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7563 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12

i was randomly watching mrrepzions videos once and ran into this one

https://youtu.be/_nDozY2LUjU?t=4m12s

haha

ha

once, i nearly forgot about apb when ds3 launched.

beru prease

Enforcers: Ganguro, Wizrar
Criminals: Shamis <- Click names to view! a200ff07d9.png
We're sorry! The tournament was closed due to G1's poor service management. Read more here.

Rebelliousness

Rebelliousness

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined 24-January 12

FF is killing the game.

LMAO yea right, eliminate all anticheat so you guise can cheat to your hearts content.  Hell I thought the best idea was to open a server which ALLOWS cheating, just all cheaters (and their fanbois) need to GTFO of our servers.

"Ignoring the PC base for these garbage ports will have been the primary reason for the demise of this company tbh."-Schlonganola

Muscle

Muscle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1322 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

LMAO yea right, eliminate all anticheat so you guise can cheat to your hearts content.  Hell I thought the best idea was to open a server which ALLOWS cheating, just all cheaters (and their fanbois) need to GTFO of our servers.

game needs to be sold imo

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

nobody is going to buy this crap

_|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

Rebelliousness

Rebelliousness

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined 24-January 12

game needs to be sold imo

Indeed, because the company running it clearly can't.  Just remember how well Innova was run, with in-game GMs, a much fairer playing field, cheaper Armas, and a bigger playing population. G1's version is just hardcore fail by comparison.

"Ignoring the PC base for these garbage ports will have been the primary reason for the demise of this company tbh."-Schlonganola

schlonganola

schlonganola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1740 posts
  • Joined 17-March 15

Indeed, because the company running it clearly can't.  Just remember how well Innova was run, with in-game GMs, a much fairer playing field, cheaper Armas, and a bigger playing population. G1's version is just hardcore fail by comparison.

I always found it super weird how Innova was run way better than G1s version was ever run. 

They had GMs/CMs who were actually active members of the community, their anti-cheat actually worked, their ARMAS was priced normally, and the servers for a long time ran better as well.

The downside was the weapon balance on that server, I believe QSing was still a thing all the way to the very end, but that is more or less because of G1s patches and not their doing.

Imagine if Innova had actually tinkered with weapon balance and created a better competitive scene.

CAMHS1b.png.lBBaD6A.png. qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

Imagine if Innova had actually tinkered with weapon balance and created a better competitive scene.

It would be pretty hard for APB to even have any slight of competitive scene just by how it works right now. The game is just way too influenced by RNG and APB would probably need a complete re-work.

I haven't really played in Innova but I've heard the devs there are super communicative. Just goes to show you how much volume G1 has lel (Which is like very little)

Lord Cashpoint

Lord Cashpoint

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4757 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12

Imagine if G1 had bothered to employ more GMs, especially on the EU servers. Just a handful make such a difference, especially in regards to toxic behaviour in district chat or blatant cheaters.

Royal-Forum-Logo.png

Patriot | yfqv.pngLordCashpoint | criminalgold230.pngAdvancedRookie |

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

How big it used to be? Started playing there few weeks later after i got banned here, and it seemed to be very dead to me.

Rebelliousness

Rebelliousness

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined 24-January 12

How big it used to be? Started playing there few weeks later after i got banned here, and it seemed to be very dead to me.

Innova's time zone was a lot like Citadel.  During their night, server was dead and slow to pick up.  By the main Russian playtime however, they would have 20-25 FULL districts and SEVERAL FULL Fight Clubs.

Now on Jericho you might have 2 full districts.  On Cheatadel you could have maybe 5-8. Just consider the fact that when they closed Innova, the Russians crowded onto Cheatadel, and now the official language in District Chat is Russian, showing the bigger playerbase of Russians... sadly without the wonderful benefits of Innova, namely an effective anticheat system (Frost + In-game GMs who knew WTH they were doing).

Edited by Rebelliousness, 14 March 2017 - 05:29 PM.

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

Innova's time zone was a lot like Citadel.  During their night, server was dead and slow to pick up.  By the main Russian playtime however, they would have 20-25 FULL districts and SEVERAL FULL Fight Clubs.

Now on Jericho you might have 2 full districts.  On Cheatadel you could have maybe 5-8. Just consider the fact that when they closed Innova, the Russians crowded onto Cheatadel, and now the official language in District Chat is Russian, showing the bigger playerbase of Russians... sadly without the wonderful benefits of Innova, namely an effective anticheat system (Frost + In-game GMs who knew WTH they were doing).

What a shame, they even had amazing thing called GM Store.

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1590 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

I always found it super weird how Innova was run way better than G1s version was ever run.

They had GMs/CMs who were actually active members of the community, their anti-cheat actually worked, their ARMAS was priced normally, and the servers for a long time ran better as well.

The downside was the weapon balance on that server, I believe QSing was still a thing all the way to the very end, but that is more or less because of G1s patches and not their doing.

All of the weapon balance was the doing of Innova

They basically asked for what they wanted and g1 coded the patch and sent it to them

_|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

has tiggs seen this thread?

cnHtW4P.jpg

Lord Cashpoint

Lord Cashpoint

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4757 posts
  • Joined 26-February 12

Aren't we getting a new server for Innova players?

Also, I'm fairly sure the idea that Innova had far more players when it was shut down was a myth. One of the biggest complaints I've seen with the new server idea is that there aren't enough players to populate it. Innova may have had 3k players at one point, it's certainly no longer the case.

Royal-Forum-Logo.png

Patriot | yfqv.pngLordCashpoint | criminalgold230.pngAdvancedRookie |

CourtneyQueen

CourtneyQueen

Grunt

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 27-January 17

Alot of text

Saw you ingame though just yesterday, standing around in social... 

For anyone who cares, try Nier automata if you're into hack&slash games, it's coming out on steam this friday.

Next week is also mass effect andromeda for anyone that likes TPS/RPG's. 

Alot more MMO's and other goodies coming out soon, so just keep checking like every week.

APB is at that point where it's just in the dumpster, pulling the ruskies back in from innova was a HUGE mistake, servers are even worse now and on top of that you've got cyka's running around lagging everywhere, 85'ing consistently with shotguns on the first hit. 

It's just 1 big ol' mess and not worth playing. Once the APB pop on citadel and Jericho go down under the 5-600's, it's GG no re APB.

Honestly, just invest time in other games, or even real life activities at this point, cause APB's not worth it anymore. (Yes it's unique because it's the only one of its kind, but that doesn't automatically make it a good game..)

Aren't we getting a new server for Innova players?

Also, I'm fairly sure the idea that Innova had far more players when it was shut down was a myth. One of the biggest complaints I've seen with the new server idea is that there aren't enough players to populate it. Innova may have had 3k players at one point, it's certainly no longer the case.

Innova had under 500 the last time i played  there (months ago). 

Innova was even more dead than G1's APB, lmao.

Now on Jericho you might have 2 full districts.  On Cheatadel you could have maybe 5-8. Just consider the fact that when they closed Innova, the Russians crowded onto Cheatadel, and now the official language in District Chat is Russian, showing the bigger playerbase of Russians... sadly without the wonderful benefits of Innova, namely an effective anticheat system (Frost + In-game GMs who knew WTH they were doing).

Innova's staff cheats on their own server.. Had a guy blatantly wall/prenade me with concs, when i confronted him about it, he turned on his <STAFF> tag and said "u r sure? xaxa".

Yeah, it's so great having all those triggerbot laggers on citadel now. (we already had too many of them, but now they're the majority, game's dead)

Edited by CourtneyQueen, 15 March 2017 - 02:13 AM.

ASimpleMan

ASimpleMan

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 12-March 17

tiggs doesnt care... i mean look at this 

Detestor

Detestor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16
This topic xD tigs it only hunt for insult in private message and gives you warning after years

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1655 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Lulz...Why Devs and management don't come around the forums anymore.

**** posts....

Detestor

Detestor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16
rip game now its time to kill forum

Detestor

Detestor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16
tigs is mommy , g1 is mommy their all games except apb just look and laugh , they arr no worth you all even speshul cheaters

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

This topic xD tigs it only hunt for insult in private message and gives you warning after years

Tiggs reads her private messages?

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2287 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

tiggs doesnt care... i mean look at this 

They're using an Atac... what do you expect? ???

CourtneyQueen

CourtneyQueen

Grunt

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 27-January 17

They're using an Atac... what do you expect? ???

Look at his videos, look how he plays.. 

zero gamesense, runs everywhere without looking around/around corners, while doing the objectives, his vision is just set into 1 direction, doesn't scan around or anything .. stands still while shooting, hipfires while standing still instead of aiming down the sights, yada yada. 

Just some trash R70 silver with like 50 hours played who thinks he's hot stuff going against people with 1k+ hours. Calls the game trash (which it is honestly) when it's just him being utter mommye.

Detestor

Detestor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16
Fvck vvhore tigs

Detestor

Detestor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16
retard bltch

Detestor

Detestor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16
dont sleep fvcking mommy theres your job i need ban vvhore lazy old dirt lesbian work and ban all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users