• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

GameOverMan

GameOverMan

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 01-March 17

Hello, not played for many years and dont recall my log in info of my old account.  But was considering a return, as I loved the gathering and selling of goods on FE.   The current pop on steam looks rather low, not sure what the non steam pop is, but was wondering.  How well do mats sell on the Auction House?

Level 1 to 25 or so, selling of armor, guns, acids and other materials.  Do players still buy this stuff, or just selling to npcs now a days?  Used to love selling stacks of 100(or was it 999? I forget) on the AH and making some nice fast blue caps.

Sivarg

Sivarg

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 11-February 17

The AH is still kicking, its very much still alive. I've only sold tier 1 mats so far with gear aswell, what sells most for me is scrap steel and gears. Forget lead and copper, rubber. When I returned a month ago, cotton was selling well too, but not anymore. I've been told that a fair amount of high level players sell low geared items for a high price and that newbies actually, sometimes, buy it. I've not tried this scheme myself though, so I cant confirm it.

GameOverMan

GameOverMan

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 01-March 17

The AH is still kicking, its very much still alive. I've only sold tier 1 mats so far with gear aswell, what sells most for me is scrap steel and gears. Forget lead and copper, rubber. When I returned a month ago, cotton was selling well too, but not anymore. I've been told that a fair amount of high level players sell low geared items for a high price and that newbies actually, sometimes, buy it. I've not tried this scheme myself though, so I cant confirm it.

Thanks.  I bought Albion Online the other day due to the crafting system, it made me remember how much I liked this game, but cant remember my old info, so gonna reinstall and start new again.

violetnight666x

violetnight666x

Conscript

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 15-February 13

It might be a little quieter on the auction at the moment simply cuz the amount of lag issues, but its deffo not dead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users