74 replies to this topic

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9835 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

It's like when bird shits on you once in ten years there is nothing serious. But when it happens every 5 minutes? Not sure you are silver too or actually enjoy that cancerous ingame chat?

in all fairness, that is an awful analogy

it is more on the same vein of some random stranger texting you that your butt smells like Cheetos.

Annoying yes, but then again, i am not sure in which game is that where players do send you synchronized 5 in 5 minute messages about your ingame performance. 

No, it isn't. Before ffbans there were some occasional weekend cheaters that I'd laugh at, cheaters never were some kind of real threat, after ffbans every butthurt kid started an e-peen race who is better cheater and showing off their pages and hundreds of bans. Ffbans turned from wall of shame into wall of fame with bunch of dumb silvers who feed ego of cheaters. Community is more toxic and unfriendly, that's all what did ffbans.

The same groups of people always existed, it is just that the amount people that are part of apb has shrunk. It looks like it is more unfriendly, but it is really the same community, with less diversity. 

What you are witnessing is something that existed regardless of ffbans, was an product of the the degrading quality of APB over the years. 

Hell, there was something in the same vein as FFbans before fairfight was even around. You'd occasionally and often even more frequently get your daily cheater discussion on APB forums too.

No idea when you've started, but if you were within the right selection of groups of friends or whatnot, you'd get notifications of when someone was banned as quick as FFbans.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1723 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

No, it isn't. Before ffbans there were some occasional weekend cheaters that I'd laugh at, cheaters never were some kind of real threat, after ffbans every butthurt kid started an e-peen race who is better cheater and showing off their pages and hundreds of bans. Ffbans turned from wall of shame into wall of fame with bunch of dumb silvers who feed ego of cheaters. Community is more toxic and unfriendly, that's all what did ffbans.

It's like when bird shits on you once in ten years there is nothing serious. But when it happens every 5 minutes? Not sure you are silver too or actually enjoy that cancerous ingame chat?

You're clearly taking it personally, why don't u just not pay attention to it?

The way u speak it's as if you are forced to read every letter of every line typed into chat

_|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2174 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

Most populated server, most rerolls (3 persons I know of having 200+ bans), highest percentage of bans, so what's odd there?

To some math is so hard, please nerf the math.  

XaMA1nH.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

More players = more cheaters. Come back when you have a ratio of population to cheaters.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 21 February 2017 - 10:02 PM.

im only good at ERPvP

im only good at ERPvP

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3601 posts
  • Joined 30-January 12

Don't see the problem, FairFight working as intended, bans closet cheaters eventually, and bans people who cheat for the first time almost instantly. Only complaint is to up the threshold so closets get banned quicker. 

Amazing how quickly Fairfight bans the inexperienced first time cheaters. All the serial hackusators tired of getting owned, try a cheat and get owned by fairfight lmao. 

For some reason A LOT of noobs are trying out cheats nowadays. :/ No faith in the system I guess and tired of getting pooped on. 

Edited by im only good at ERPvP, 21 February 2017 - 10:13 PM.

03c86027a4.png
Just some dumb silver
Spoiler

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1723 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Don't see the problem, FairFight working as intended, bans closet cheaters eventually, and bans people who cheat for the first time almost instantly. Only complaint is to up the threshold so closets get banned quicker. 

Amazing how quickly Fairfight bans the inexperienced first time cheaters. All the serial hackusators tired of getting owned, try a cheat and get owned by fairfight lmao. 

For some reason A LOT of noobs are trying out cheats nowadays. :/ No faith in the system I guess and tired of getting pooped on. 

with no client side anticheat people believe they can (and im sure some can, with how slow/bad ff is) cheat without worrying about mass detection ban waves

Edited by BXNNXD, 21 February 2017 - 11:18 PM.

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

After looking at FFban list I realised I was playing against cheaters all the time  :spinsad:

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

Jeanny

Jeanny

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Joined 21-April 11

well since day one, European servers have been the most populatet  in all APB, not long ago it was like on a good day, that if you took  all players from all other servers, and Countet them  together you had about the pop on Citadel server, so guess its just normal, that it sadly gets the highest score on FF-bann list.

:punches:  :chairwack: 

CBT Veteran and Living quite shattered personality in here with the 4 off me we are on Obeya (EU1)
Jolinie ( female ENF.) Shaoundi ( female CRIM.) Jaconie ( FEMALE ENF.) Jacouline ( female Crim.) JEANNIE ( female
Crim.) on Patriot EU2 and Jolinie ( Female Crim.) on Joker N.A. west

!!! so everyday is a hard choise WHO am i feeling like to today !!!

Tigrix

Tigrix

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Joined 20-August 14

why the gosh darn was Kitty Yekaterina reply deleted, when there are like these way more off replies around

or you know.. you could ignore it

you could argue that if nobody ever cheated or w/e the site would die off.

This x1000

I also wonder why a mod deletes a response including just parts of a name that is posted by G1's own twitter feed as a hacker....
There's no shaming in it lol, this guy was announced by yourselves (g1), that's how your FF announcements work!? and yet if people talk about the banned cancerous players, suddenly it's "shaming" ? wut dafuq?

If the upper was shaming...does this mean G1 supports shaming when it's by Twitter & IN-GAME announcements? or G1 agree's it's surely not shaming when the player discussed was caught by FF? ... which leads to to my next question....does this forum have a r :ph34r: gue moderator?

• P7uTZGS.jpg

Edited by Tigrix, 22 February 2017 - 06:47 AM.

https://www.youtube....h?v=STpXy7gXzC4

Being online doesn't mean you're suddenly not responsible for who you are. Embarrassing, threatening, harassing, attacking and insulting - based on gender, race, nationality or simple difference of opinion? ...This shows who you are as a person, sitting behind the monitor. You think nobody will care? Think again.

The age of Cancer is over. The dawn of Justice has come.

Kitty Yekaterina

Kitty Yekaterina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

Yeah, and that someone was your silver brain because I never had permaban in multiplayer game. Only temporary chat and forum bans for bullying salty kids :^)

It is cool that "worst" insult your lil brain can come up with, is calling someone a "silver", especially when  I am well known gold for right about 4 years now sweety. Not that threat matters at all about do you hack or not (taptap, icoma were silver) But nice attempt  :Ha Ha Ha:

Yes, the Huuuuuuge problem with ffbans is ffbans itself, that cancerous piece of shit site should get nuked with it's creators.

You see, only people who got rekt by FairFight would call that site a "cancerous piece of shiat" as you call it.

We who are legits, call that site a blessing. That site is a wall of name and shame for people who got proved being hackers and got discarded exactly as cancerous useless trash they are. The very same kind, your words remind me at. 

As Tiggs herself said "for all those who claim, omg omg i wasn't cheating...yes, yes you were. And you have been caught!".

Yeah, and that someone was your silver brain because I never had permaban in multiplayer game. Only temporary chat and forum bans for bullying salty kids :^)

I am glad that you literally just proved how real cancer we talk about, looks like, hypocritical and cant hold withing that huge negative energy they possess. Like you.

You literally admit you are part of this recent immature no life cancer children community who harass and abuse legit descent players who donated a lot to this community via creations, and to this game via armas to keep it running.

I am happy you got  probably permanently banned, because your saltiness at Fairfight (only banned closets and blatants are so salty vs Fairfight as you are in your quotes) is more than obvious. 

Since you literally proved yourself to be cancer bullying people out of own boredom, your opinion about any matter inside this game is irrelevant, because its hateful and bum-hurted af  :CoolDaddio:   and probably with good reason because your a$$hole attitude got punished multiple times, as well deserved.  :cheer:

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina, 22 February 2017 - 05:23 AM.

Being online doesn't mean you're suddenly not responsible for who you are. Embarrassing, threatening, harassing, attacking and insulting - based on gender, race, nationality or simple difference of opinion? ...This shows who you are as a person, sitting behind the monitor. You think nobody will care? Think again.

suzuyoshi

suzuyoshi

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 11-October 14

It is cool that "worst" insult your lil brain can come up with, is calling someone a "silver", especially when  I am well known gold for right about 4 years now sweety. Not that threat matters at all about do you hack or not (taptap, icoma were silver) But nice attempt  :Ha Ha Ha:

You see, only people who got rekt by FairFight would call that site a "cancerous piece of shiat" as you call it.

We who are legits, call that site a blessing. That site is a wall of name and shame for people who got proved being hackers and got discarded exactly as cancerous useless trash they are. The very same kind, your words remind me at. 

As Tiggs herself said "for all those who claim, omg omg i wasn't cheating...yes, yes you were. And you have been caught!".

I am glad that you literally just proved how real cancer we talk about, looks like, hypocritical and cant hold withing that huge negative energy they possess. Like you.

You literally admit you are part of this recent immature no life cancer children community who harass and abuse legit descent players who donated a lot to this community via creations, and to this game via armas to keep it running.

I am happy you got  probably permanently banned, because your saltiness at Fairfight (only banned closets and blatants are so salty vs Fairfight as you are in your quotes) is more than obvious. 

Since you literally proved yourself to be cancer bullying people out of own boredom, your opinion about any matter inside this game is irrelevant, because its hateful and bum-hurted af  :CoolDaddio:   and probably with good reason because your a$$hole attitude got punished multiple times, as well deserved.  :cheer:

Nice faceroll rage, I will upvote you for that worthless effort.

Kitty Yekaterina

Kitty Yekaterina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

Nice faceroll rage, I will upvote you for that worthless effort.

Nice high educated looong response. :frantic: 

If there was just a sentence more you would must think of, your brain capacity would probably go something like this, while overheating: 

8895584.gif

suzuyoshi

suzuyoshi

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 11-October 14

If there was just a sentence more you would must think of, your brain capacity would probably go something like this, while overheating: 

8895584.gif

That moment when a brainless russian talks about brain T_T

Nvm, get another upvote and keep it up!

What you are witnessing is something that existed regardless of ffbans, was an product of the the degrading quality of APB over the years. 

Hell, there was something in the same vein as FFbans before fairfight was even around. You'd occasionally and often even more frequently get your daily cheater discussion on APB forums too.

No idea when you've started, but if you were within the right selection of groups of friends or whatnot, you'd get notifications of when someone was banned as quick as FFbans.

Degradation of game started after two things : threat segregation and growing ffbans cultists community. You can clearly see this

Kitty Yekaterina

Kitty Yekaterina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

That moment when a brainless russian talks about brain T_T

Nvm, get another upvote and keep it up!

Yeah, and that someone was your silver brain because I never had permaban in multiplayer game. Only temporary chat and forum bans for bullying salty kids :^)

That moment when a brainless hater gets banned again for bullying and violation of Terms of Service, which are actually simple to follow.  T_T   :doh2:

"B. Prohibited Conduct: PLAYER MAY NOT, IN CONNECTION WITH PLAYER'S USE OF APB: RELOADED™ SERVICES :

1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity. Any form of personal attack upon a player by another player is strictly prohibited. APB: RELOADED does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others. Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle choice, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited. "

suzuyoshi

suzuyoshi

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 11-October 14

That moment when a brainless hater gets banned again for bullying and violation of Terms of Service, which are actually simple to follow.  T_T   :doh2:

"B. Prohibited Conduct: PLAYER MAY NOT, IN CONNECTION WITH PLAYER'S USE OF APB: RELOADED™ SERVICES :

1. Harass, threaten or embarrass another Player of the Services or to cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort of such Player, or any other person or entity. Any form of personal attack upon a player by another player is strictly prohibited. APB: RELOADED does not condone harassment in any form and may suspend or terminate the account of any Player who harasses others. Personal attacks, such as those based on a person's race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, lifestyle choice, disablement or other such affiliation, are strictly prohibited. "

It looks like I definitely care what mad silver thinks about me

Spoiler

Edited by suzuyoshi, 22 February 2017 - 06:51 AM.

Tigrix

Tigrix

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Joined 20-August 14

It looks like I definitely care what mad silver thinks about me

Spoiler

53 posts, 0 topics, 0 constructive messages - 100% butthurt banned cheater.

Rerolling cheating isn't enough distraction for your mental condition?

Edited by Tigrix, 22 February 2017 - 07:01 AM.

https://www.youtube....h?v=STpXy7gXzC4

KittyLanah

KittyLanah

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Joined 15-December 14

8895584.gif

Well on south korea you can go jail if you cheat on tournaments XDD. Will be awesome if that applies to everyone, 3 years of jail will make people think about it 2 times before do it. And if there's a country wich not use that rule, well... the online games are banned there, or they can get servers where they can play online XD.

Sounds like fiction, because none will do it. But will be awesome

WeaKWJ7.png

[Soon™]        x {New better APBx {KittyLanah's Hoodiesx 10iYdtO.gif x {Pets Showcase}  x {Trade system full conceptx   

KittyLanah-[Enforcer]-(Citadel)

suzuyoshi

suzuyoshi

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 11-October 14

53 posts, 0 topics, 0 constructive messages - 100% butthurt banned cheater.

Rerolling cheating isn't enough distraction for your mental condition? you even gotta reroll forum accs, jeeesh. 

Very sorry to disappoint you, my salty silver friend but I never got banned for cheating.

IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 13-January 17

I can't even find my false banned character on FFbans or the FF twitter page so I don't think those sites are very accurate.

Why yes, I am mad.

Trinity101

Trinity101

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Joined 18-October 12
all ffbans did was to give both the cheaters and the silvers enough confidence to continue on with their ways of acting, so its a win-win situation.

Also, the cringe with this thread is way too strong.

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1723 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

while i like being able to see who was banned, theres no denying that the comments section is absolutely out of control

a simple list with no ability to comment would serve the same exact purpose without encouraging people to be as toxic as they can be

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2287 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

No... no.

╬ PzKpfw VI Tiger

╬ PzKpfw VI Tiger

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1395 posts
  • Joined 01-April 12

Always knew all enfs were hackers

kappaaaaaaaaaa

Edited by ╬ PzKpfw VI Tiger, 22 February 2017 - 10:42 AM.

Q1 2014

Holiness

Holiness

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 21-February 17

I lol'd. I'm legit and yet I find that site a literal cesspool. If you think that shaming (rofl) is what happens there you are veeeeery very wrong. Toxicitiy , pure hatred , accusations , bigotry , belittling , lies would be much closer to the actual truth which is even worse. Now I'd have no problem with the site if it only showcased banned accounts but I would prevent being able to comment about them anywhere.

Also , I'd take Tiggs's words about banned accounts with a pinch of salt. Considering stuff that happened when FF was introduced.

Edited by Holiness, 22 February 2017 - 12:12 PM.

Used to be Krimz / Blonde

MartisLTU

MartisLTU

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

daw.png  

Spoiler

Lel 1.500 players and 14560 bans :X .... 14.560 !!! we dont need engine update .. we need to do something about all this reroll cheaters.

lmao i cant even imagine how many ppl. are still not banned for trigger, macro, cross or any other mini-cheat

Edited by MartisLTU, 22 February 2017 - 12:09 PM.

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 13-January 17

https://ffbans.org/tools/PlayerLookup

I noticed there was another way to search ffbans for banned characters and to my surprise ffbans lists my character "GrizzledVet" as not being banned.  Support claims my account was banned by FairFight yet my character is specifically not banned according to ffbans.com. Is that normal at all for ffbans or fairfight?

Edited by IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome, 22 February 2017 - 03:19 PM.

Why yes, I am mad.

Loom

Loom

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Joined 27-February 12

https://ffbans.org/tools/PlayerLookup

I noticed there was another way to search ffbans for banned characters and to my surprise ffbans lists my character "GrizzledVet" as not being banned.  Support claims my account was banned by FairFight yet my character is specifically not banned according to ffbans.com. Is that normal at all for ffbans or fairfight?

ffbans.org is run by poedgirl and primarily uses the fairfight twitter and (im guessing) the armas gift option to get its information. if your ban wasnt broadcasted on twitter and poedgirl wasnt ingame to log the ff broadcast in chat, you wont show up on ffbans.

The player-look-up feature most likely uses the amas gift option to search for a player (existence, rank, faction) and checks if that player has a banpage on ffbans.org (case sensitive!).

Edited by Loom, 22 February 2017 - 05:23 PM.

is this how you forum ?

JudgeAnderson

JudgeAnderson

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 01-November 11

But you can't ignore the cancer which comes from it to actual game and gamersfirst forums. People were less toxic and autistic 3 years ago, before that cancer paradise was created.

Forums are just an unstoppable tarded statement randomisation machine, continuously spitting out the most stupid garbage I have ever seen. For some reason I can't look away. Like someone said before, if I stooped what would I do on the toilet

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2099 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

Can you ladies and gentlemen please leave the back and forth about who's cheating and who isn't to ffbans.org? I think a lot of forum goers here would enjoy not having the spew that emanates from that website leaking onto here as well. All that happens is that it turns into a pointless tu quoque, followed by identity attacks that are so tedious it's silly.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

Jazeker

Jazeker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1463 posts
  • Joined 05-April 11
Everyone veteran / high rank / important knows, right? Everyone does. They know.

So, what I never understood; after all this time, why is pressing a button for autoaim and winning a match in APB by closeting still important / fun / whatever for these people? It is not a secret, people know you are closeting there is no doubt or secret after all this time. Are these people just masochistic retards or something? It just doesn't make sense. If the game was new, if there were large leaderboards or even stuff to win / gain.... maybe. But here, now? At this point in time where everyone knows you're a little tool player? It's borderline mongoloid.

Edited by Jazeker, 24 February 2017 - 06:23 AM.

im only good at ERPvP

im only good at ERPvP

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3601 posts
  • Joined 30-January 12

Everyone veteran / high rank / important knows, right? Everyone does. They know.

So, what I never understood; after all this time, why is pressing a button for autoaim and winning a match in APB by closeting still important / fun / whatever for these people? It is not a secret, people know you are closeting there is no doubt or secret after all this time. Are these people just masochistic retards or something? It just doesn't make sense. If the game was new, if there were large leaderboards or even stuff to win / gain.... maybe. But here, now? At this point in time where everyone knows you're a little tool player? It's borderline mongoloid.

Most seem to do it to troll, or to boost their ego. The only people I've ever seen not call out a cheater/"respect" them, are other cheaters or people who wanna kiss butt and get carried. 

03c86027a4.png
Just some dumb silver
Spoiler

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

Moved to OFF-topic since the thread is related a an external website non-affiliated to Reloaded Games or APB Reloaded.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

Holiness

Holiness

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Joined 21-February 17

Moved to OFF-topic since the thread is related a an external website non-affiliated to Reloaded Games or APB Reloaded.

You should've just closed / deleted the topic , we don't need toxicity of ffbans here tbh

Edited by Holiness, 24 February 2017 - 11:20 AM.

Used to be Krimz / Blonde

KittyLanah

KittyLanah

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Joined 15-December 14

what?! XDDDDDD 

Really? XDDDD

is the anticheat from the game! and is where we see the bans from the game, how can this not be afiliated with the game XDDDDD

WeaKWJ7.png

[Soon™]        x {New better APBx {KittyLanah's Hoodiesx 10iYdtO.gif x {Pets Showcase}  x {Trade system full conceptx   

KittyLanah-[Enforcer]-(Citadel)

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

what?! XDDDDDD 

Really? XDDDD

is the anticheat from the game! and is where we see the bans from the game, how can this not be afiliated with the game XDDDDD

It is not affiliated, it is a site created by a community member. The official website of the Fair-Fight anti cheat is https://www.gameblocks.com/

Having said that I am now locking this thread as it has already been spoiled with content that is not allowed on the forums.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users