Photo

Let's talk a bit about players in-game..

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

JudgeAnderson

JudgeAnderson

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 01-November 11
The toxic community is what I come back for over and over again. Most entertaining thing ever, sometimes i dont even play, i just watch map swirl into a downward spiral of tardedness. Get with the program or go play facebook apps if you want likes lol

Edited by JudgeAnderson, 20 February 2017 - 05:24 PM.

Vir Tristis

Vir Tristis

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts
  • Joined 23-April 14
"Get that dirt off your shoulders"

Basically, just press Enter, type /ignore,
Hit the spacebar, and type their name.
Problem: Solved.

Bingo bongo, toxicity shmoxcicity gone.

Edited by Vir Tristis, 20 February 2017 - 05:42 PM.

3753642644_5e3f6c9524_o.jpg

Salvick

Salvick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1153 posts
  • Joined 23-December 11

You can always go back. :P

And I am back indeed! I was unable to play due to some weird proxy settings on my ISP, so I recently just managed to bypass them. :) Thank you tho.

Salvick_twitch_banner_1.png

I have spent 29 G1C, which is $0.3625

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1561 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

I know very few people on APB.I Am not associated with any clans as well. I am not antisocial, just learned in the ways of online gaming.

Reject the Mainstream and F**k the Stupid Club.

Game

Game

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

Tbh when i play apb it brings out the most toxic person in me , i dunno why maybe because i've been playing for such a long time and im still bad but the thing is, if you care about what other people say to you in an online game, then you must rethink about playing pvp games.. the ignore system does its job so why not use it?

and also, did you really have to say that you were italian girl? :D

Gro

Gro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1096 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Whisper is just another way of taunting people. Game suggests you to do so via voip, would you be more happy if they shout words at you?

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

I'm really fed up with this situation.. (aren't hackers) but well of people whatever you do within the mission come to insult heavily through Whisper.. I wonder one thing.. we are on a game ok? Then people who have psychological or mental problems? I really just can not understand all this boasting of writing to a person who is not able to play, to insult him, to ignore him for no reason or once killed tbag him.. I don't have any words to describe this really sucks.. to say nothing of those players who go around with trucks for trolling.. but we want to finish or not? we finish or not? What the heck we are animals, we are humans not animals.. one can not make a killing curse behind that give the hacker cheater and report then ignore it.. where are we now? certainly that is community if it does not improve its bottom will fall down is.. no offense but here or doing something or.. there really will be serious problems.. I say, is it possible to play normally? I think yes, tell me what you think, if some Mods or Admins want to comment do it well, you are all welcome, just do not discuss with crap.. thank you, would you do me a huge favor.. given that we now know as the bad habit when I wrote the last topic that says that Adolfia hacker and 3/4 persons answered me with: the ninth, is a good person does not use hacks.. I do not care if nothing was ironic, write it, you have hands? write it, cabbage, last thing, adolfia was banned so silence now.

(I am very bad at english because i am italian girl)

dovevi vedere il gioco quando il teamkick era libero XD

sembrava CèPostaPerTe, ma con il vetriolo nelle buste e gli invitati sotto effetto di steroidi.

a leggere la district chat il cyberbulismo di facebook sembrava il coro dell'antoniano.

fra ban e false ban un pò di marmaglia non c'è più, ora è molto meglio.

i will dont translate, cause if the vodka's are free to post in cyrillic i want my italian post allowed too.

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 855 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

What Deku said. You can't win with this game, people are salty tryhards, especially them max golds.

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

Abramusas

Abramusas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

I'm really fed up with this situation.. (aren't hackers) but well of people whatever you do within the mission come to insult heavily through Whisper.. I wonder one thing.. we are on a game ok? Then people who have psychological or mental problems? I really just can not understand all this boasting of writing to a person who is not able to play, to insult him, to ignore him for no reason or once killed tbag him.. I don't have any words to describe this really sucks.. to say nothing of those players who go around with trucks for trolling.. but we want to finish or not? we finish or not? What the heck we are animals, we are humans not animals.. one can not make a killing curse behind that give the hacker cheater and report then ignore it.. where are we now? certainly that is community if it does not improve its bottom will fall down is.. no offense but here or doing something or.. there really will be serious problems.. I say, is it possible to play normally? I think yes, tell me what you think, if some Mods or Admins want to comment do it well, you are all welcome, just do not discuss with crap.. thank you, would you do me a huge favor.. given that we now know as the bad habit when I wrote the last topic that says that Adolfia hacker and 3/4 persons answered me with: the ninth, is a good person does not use hacks.. I do not care if nothing was ironic, write it, you have hands? write it, cabbage, last thing, adolfia was banned so silence now.

(I am very bad at english because i am italian girl)

Basically if a person says to you "git gud" you whisper them back "You're welcome". Because 8 out of 10 poeple who whisper "gg ez" and "git gud" haven't achieved anything in life and you just gave them an opportunity to win at something. You just made them happy about winning in something so you should be proud of yourself and just press the ignore button.

Also you should find a clan or create one and find people who are thinking the same or smth. I don't mind a bronze player in my team because if I loose a mission I didn't tryhard enough. I take bad teammates as a challange tbh I don't mind them learning the game. Also I understand that it is just a game.

I is gud ok? Plis no kill mi guyse. I is frindly.

I used to be toxic myself until I took university to the knee lel. Now I'm only toxic to my friends :DDDD

Edited by Abramusas, 14 March 2017 - 11:00 AM.

Guyse is ok. APB engin upgrad 2014 Q1. Wi veri gud. Oh end dont wury guyse evriting in Armas weel bi aveilible trugh progressun.

Btw, downgrade NHVR's magazine to 1 or 2 bullets in a magazine and then reload. It's a heavy sniper afterall.

Gro

Gro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1096 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

dovevi vedere il gioco quando il teamkick era libero XD

sembrava CèPostaPerTe, ma con il vetriolo nelle buste e gli invitati sotto effetto di steroidi.

a leggere la district chat il cyberbulismo di facebook sembrava il coro dell'antoniano.

fra ban e false ban un pò di marmaglia non c'è più, ora è molto meglio.

i will dont translate, cause if the vodka's are free to post in cyrillic i want my italian post allowed too.

I find this post offensive to my alcohol feelings.

Abramusas

Abramusas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

Vodkas just migrated from rusland to europe. It will take time for them to learn english.

Guyse is ok. APB engin upgrad 2014 Q1. Wi veri gud. Oh end dont wury guyse evriting in Armas weel bi aveilible trugh progressun.

Btw, downgrade NHVR's magazine to 1 or 2 bullets in a magazine and then reload. It's a heavy sniper afterall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users