6 replies to this topic

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

On one of the characters on my account, I got to level 4 of the valentines event. I was sent a 10-day M-1922 'Chopper' Lease, but I didn't actually get the unlock that lets me lease it from contacts. Does anyone else have this problem?

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15185 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

You're not supposed to get a lease unlock. It's a one time 10 day lease.

It used to be permanent though...

38ceX7a.png

Vir Tristis

Vir Tristis

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1353 posts
  • Joined 23-April 14

It was permanent once.
ONCE.
During the very first APB:R Valentine's Day event.
And it was stated by staff that it was a mistake, but they let people keep it anyway.

Seriously, I'm tired of people not being clear on the situation.

Sorry, not a personal attack.

3753642644_5e3f6c9524_o.jpg

Gamma64c

Gamma64c

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts
  • Joined 23-June 14

Are you sure?

The blogpost writes it in a way that you get the impression that there should be a permanent lease unlock and IIRC that was also stated by a RED.

Can we get an official answer? Because a one time lease is just not worth the effort, IMHO

Edited by Gamma64c, 17 February 2017 - 06:59 AM.

--

^Z

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2075 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

To be honest, it's not really worth the effort anyway. You're better off just getting the valentine's skin and the mk2/3 m-1922 and being done with it. Works exactly the same way. The only difference is the unique weapon tagger mod, but that's it.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1000 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

Well that explains a lot. The thing is though, it'll show the Chopper in the contact menu as something that you would unlock and be able to buy. But after I would swap to a different category, it would disappear

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15185 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

It was permanent once.
ONCE.
During the very first APB:R Valentine's Day event.
And it was stated by staff that it was a mistake, but they let people keep it anyway.

Seriously, I'm tired of people not being clear on the situation.

Sorry, not a personal attack.

I was clear on it though. Could've said that It indeed was permanent for only the first year, but didn't feel like it was necessary.

They took away the permanent choppers anyway, at least mine is gone.

And it appears that they made the love gun star and snub permanent again this year, which also used to be a year 1 exclusive.

Edited by ..GhosT, 17 February 2017 - 10:17 AM.

38ceX7a.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users