Photo

Why? Valentine's Edition is way to laggy?

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Rothfield

Rothfield

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

Admins please Fix Han server? seems like the ping is way to high than before. my 70 ms turns to 200 ms with 3 packet loss. Please fix the server.

ign: Burg Healdsburg / Heidelburg Blacksburg / Issues / Shellnutt

criminal_gold_250.pngicon_equipment_handcuffslv3.pngicon_explosive_opgl.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr762.pngicon_shotgun_jg_stockdown.pngicon_rifle_obeya.pngicon_lightmachinegun_shaw556.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_act44_laststand_purple.pngicon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_sd_gold.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_gold.pngicon_rifle_sacr_stock_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngfnmod_consumable_medikit.pngfnmod_consumable_cover.pngenforcer_gold_250.png

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

- This could be where the server is positioned and how many points your connection needs to go for example:
I live in Perth in Australia, my connection used to bounce straight to Darwin then Singapore and I used to get a low 20-30ms but now it's change and now my connection is bounced to Sydney, Darwin then Singapore and I still get a 50-70ms.

- Another possibility could be that your positioned too far from your Modem/Source of internet, so try sitting closer or plug a Ethernet cable to your PC/Laptop and Modem.

P.S The event doesn't affect connection, it affects how much game content your PC/Laptop can load at a time but not the connection.

76561198094097996.png

Rothfield

Rothfield

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

na man, i've been playing this game since alpha. i have 70ms stable. now feels like im playing on citadel or NA

criminal_gold_250.pngicon_equipment_handcuffslv3.pngicon_explosive_opgl.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr762.pngicon_shotgun_jg_stockdown.pngicon_rifle_obeya.pngicon_lightmachinegun_shaw556.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_act44_laststand_purple.pngicon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_sd_gold.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_gold.pngicon_rifle_sacr_stock_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngfnmod_consumable_medikit.pngfnmod_consumable_cover.pngenforcer_gold_250.png

Rothfield

Rothfield

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

Latency increased to 150~200ms from 50~100ms in recent days, are you move the HAN server out from Singapore? @Tiggs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users