12 replies to this topic

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5262 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11
Summary: The valentine's holiday weapon boxes are #1 priority when interacting with objects or objectives.

Description: Valentine's weapon boxes can be used to prevent players from taking an objective or interacting with an object once it's placed in front or on top of it. The animation is also unable to be canceled, and takes a solid 4-5 seconds to complete(?).

Steps to Reproduce: 
1. Place box in front of a car door, or mission objective.
2. Attempt to interact with intended object that has a weapon box in front of it.

How many times have you recreated this bug: 3/3

Results: When attempting to interact with an objective or object, the valentine's weapon box is placed #1 priority for interactions with objects. This can cause the player to engage with the box, becoming "stuck", and vulnerable to enemies as they are accidentally opening the weapon box instead of engaging with objective or object.

Expected Results: The valentine's weapon box should have the lowest priority in terms of interaction.

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1454 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

I'll need to test this in game again. It was not the case over the last week. I was able to pick up many items that were under the v-day boxes.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 1080
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14
Santas boxes were the same.. And not surge if legendaries boxes do the same

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Totally not cheese to put a box on the mission objective so people can't complete it without getting stuck in an animation and shot. 

Nice.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Totally not cheese to put a box on the mission objective so people can't complete it without getting stuck in an animation and shot. 

Nice

I have no issues with people doing that with boxes as they are easy to destroy/break anyhow just throw nade on it n boom box is gone 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

I have no issues with people doing that with boxes as they are easy to destroy/break anyhow just throw nade on it n boom box is gone 

Can't destroy vday boxes.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

I have each time doing so tho ? as well with the EOL Hammer&Deep Impact , also can destroy them dropping RAF flag,field supplier , ammo boxes on them from experience of messing around bored waiting on OP

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
Before ya judge think

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14

You can

Sameriah

Sameriah

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Joined 10-October 14

Just shoot it or blow it up.

YWsyQKh.jpg -Science is the key to art , Art is nothing without music, Music is the harmony of life- ~My quote.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Oh boi. This is news to me. 

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Oh boi. This is news to me. 

Ya need to do randomness when bored or drinking to find things > like is quite few buildings can get onto from good attacking angles with fragile+jumping on cameras found that out  while waiting on people to log-in to group 

Majikal PC Tweaks
Before ya judge think

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5262 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

Ya need to do randomness when bored or drinking to find things > like is quite few buildings can get onto from good attacking angles with fragile+jumping on cameras found that out  while waiting on people to log-in to group 

okay. that makes...sense i guess.

although, i wish there was a cancel animation on opening the box. not sure why it's an interruptable channel like casting an ultimate spell.

wowfatDuck

wowfatDuck

Initiate

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 30-September 16

lol, you could destroy em with a grenade or just shoot on em

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users