2 replies to this topic

IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome

IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 13-January 17

I'm not asking for the minutia here but what kind of account information does support even has access to?

Maybe it's my lack of experience or imagination but I'm having a hard time imagining support having access to more technical player account information.  Information that would say, Contain a players entire chat history or that fairfight wrongly banned an account.

Seriously though, Moderators/Support, If a player is banned and support refuses to lift the ban and there is nothing you as a player can do to prove your innocent.  Then you should just totally remove a banned accounts ability to even contact support.  Because why waste your support teams limited time telling people with banned accounts that their accounts are banned?

Or just do what Valve does with VAC declare upfront that FairFight bans will never be reverted under any circumstance. 

That stopped me from contacting support more then thrice over my random source VAC ban.

If I recall correctly my bans happened around the 23 of January but I can't find my characters "GrizzledVet" (main) or "Velmadinkly" (nearly fresh) on https://ffbans.org/ or https://twitter.com/apb_fairfight That is odd because support claims my account was banned by FairFight for cheating.  Maybe being banned by FF when your game crashes on the loading screen to social district does that.

Edited by IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome, 11 February 2017 - 12:14 AM.

Why yes, I am mad.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7185 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

There have been periods of time when FF bans didn't get correctly posted on Twitter, but that's weird.

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14
Sucks to be you

cnHtW4P.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users