OTW Update: 1 Feb 2017

8 replies to this topic

Aphadon

Aphadon

APB Developer

• Reloaded Administrators
  • 528 posts
  • Joined 02-December 10
We've enabled this year's Valentines Event on OTW. In addition to all of last year's content there are also new Valentines Gift Boxes to be earned this year by playing missions, which may be given to that special someone.

Valentine's Week Massacre
Tracks kills with Valentines themed primary weapons.

Rank 1: Death Theme: Romance
Rank 2: Love Heart Glasses
Rank 3: Death Theme: Pizza Guy
Rank 4: Colby M-1922 'Chopper' (10-Day Lease), Preset Pink Police Hat, Unlock: STAR 556 'Love-Gun'
Rank 5: Title: Casanova + Valentine's Weapon Skin

The 'Snubby Love'
Tracks kills with Valentines themed secondary weapons.

Rank 1: Unlock: Ophelia - Blond Decal
Rank 2: Enforcers: Prentiss Tigers "Violet Valentine" Symbol / Criminals: Bloodroses "Rose-Heart" Symbol
Rank 3: Unlock: Ophelia - Redhead Decal
Rank 4: Unlock: Colby SNR 850 'Cherub'
Rank 5: Title: Cherub Chaser
APB Coder and Caffeine Consumer

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4112 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14
Hai Aphadon, I'm Szambi :)

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

Snubnose

Snubnose

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Joined 18-December 14

The 'Snubby Love'

how ironic... cuz I don't "love" you at all...

icon_pistol_snubnose.png"flawless", "there are no falsepositives, you got caught", said tiggs. and you all s*cked her d*ck for ages...  YouTube-icon.png

untill you see yourself on FFbans or one of your friends.

f*cking pathetic.

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2099 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

Quick question before we get started on this one. When is this being released on live aphadon? Just so we have an idea of timescale and how feasible it is to properly test this, get a patch for this build through otw fixing some of the issues (that may appear) and then confirming it as an FBC? (Final Build Candidate)?

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

Caisey

Caisey

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 03-January 12

how ironic... cuz I don't "love" you at all...

You are BANNED!
Why can you still talk mommy on this forum?

oxQ7u4V.png

Androvald

Androvald

APB:R - Programmer

• Reloaded Administrators
  • 1282 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

Quick question before we get started on this one. When is this being released on live aphadon? Just so we have an idea of timescale and how feasible it is to properly test this, get a patch for this build through otw fixing some of the issues (that may appear) and then confirming it as an FBC? (Final Build Candidate)?

I believe it should be released next week.

Handy Links: Support - Blog - Twitter - Facebook - Admin Tracker*
Do not send me unsolicited support PMs. Thanks.
* Admin tracker maintained by community member. No official admin tracker available.

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2099 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

I believe it should be released next week.

Alrighty, I'll see what I can find tomorrow. Depending on if and what we find, is there any chance to have an FBC/another patch for valentine to resolve issues we find for OTW before it goes live?

Given your team size, I know that's incredibly demanding and I don't want to come off as demanding either, so I'm sorry. But I'm just hoping for a patch that doesn't break half the game again, to then have the live servers be taken down during peak hours for at least one server to resolve issues that could've been patched and tested again in OTW.

Edited by Kempington, 01 February 2017 - 07:03 PM.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

Vailei

Vailei

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Joined 25-September 14

Alrighty, I'll see what I can find tomorrow. Depending on if and what we find, is there any chance to have an FBC/another patch for valentine to resolve issues we find for OTW before it goes live?

Given your team size, I know that's incredibly demanding and I don't want to come off as demanding either, so I'm sorry. But I'm just hoping for a patch that doesn't break half the game again, to then have the live servers be taken down during peak hours for at least one server to resolve issues that could've been patched and tested again in OTW.

I totally agree with that, you shouldn't release it too quick and break half of the game, take it easy and wait :)

Couldn't find a photo with this size ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4112 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

BUT! Anarchy did one good thing. I remember someone saying that their cheats don't work anymore.

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users