76561198070312971.png

Krz.

Krz.

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5301 posts
  • Joined 02-November 13

You could have also played the closed beta a few days ago, though I guess you did.

damn2112

damn2112

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 486 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

You could have also played the closed beta a few days ago, though I guess you did.

I certainly did. I really wanted to try out lawbringer though. He was not actually present in the closed beta.

76561198070312971.png

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

already played some beta was decent game some strong ragers as well so might want to tone or turn mic off in most cases

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9767 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

good game, though i hope they find a way to prevent cheesy ledge pushes. 

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

good game, though i hope they find a way to prevent cheesy ledge pushes. 

I agree is something needed to look at as I said months ago feedback to devs then 
"Implement a “last chance” mechanic when pushed off ledges. Perhaps flash a simultaneous two button QTE prompt on screen (or something along those lines, with a very small window), where if pressed correctly, allows your character to regain balance. If hit during this window, you fall. This should consume stamina and shouldn’t apply to all scenarios (such as being thrown off by a Raider)"

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
Before ya judge think

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9767 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

I agree is something needed to look at as I said months ago feedback to devs then 
"Implement a “last chance” mechanic when pushed off ledges. Perhaps flash a simultaneous two button QTE prompt on screen (or something along those lines, with a very small window), where if pressed correctly, allows your character to regain balance. If hit during this window, you fall. This should consume stamina and shouldn’t apply to all scenarios (such as being thrown off by a Raider)"

I don't agree with it being an qte, but rather something else, like being able to roll forward or move to whatever direction right after being pushed. Like a regain balance kind of thing/ recover animation. 

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

I don't agree with it being an qte, but rather something else, like being able to roll forward or move to whatever direction right after being pushed. Like a regain balance kind of thing/ recover animation. 

Either or something different as know was one top negatives from talking to people who also played as is a annoyance and bad mechanic 

Majikal PC Tweaks
Before ya judge think

Crit

Crit

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4035 posts
  • Joined 04-April 13

I certainly did. I really wanted to try out lawbringer though. He was not actually present in the closed beta.

lawbringer was rather annoying in the closed alpha I won't go into detail but let just say I was not sad to see him not there then again every warrior are annoying in their own ways.

also here is a useful note you don't have to unlock the warriors to use them unlocking only allows you to customise the gear and etc, so if you want to try a guy out you can do so for free without spending any steel.

Critacal Enforcer rank 255  Synical Criminal  rank 145+ Citadel

My steam profile. Little Novel on my APB character

Beware the lunatic with the bright pink car.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users