Photo

All variants of the SF9's Chrome Skin uses the LTL role to unlock rather than the Gunslinger role

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SKay

SKay

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1230 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Client version: 1.19.4.775065

Description: All variants of the SF9 side-arm uses the incorrect role to unlock it's Chrome skin for reaching max rank with it's respective kill count role (LTL instead of Gunslinger)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch the game.
2. Head to any action district and equip the SF9 "Mountie"/"Nuvaunt"
3. Notice that if you attempt to equip the Chrome skin for the Mountie, it'll refuse with a tooltip for "Cop Level 15" rather than "Gunslinger Level 6"

How many times have you recreated this bug: 2/2

Expected results: The skin should use the Gunslinger role to unlock it rather than the Cop role.

Edited by SKay, 25 January 2017 - 05:09 AM.

7nEgYyJ.jpg

Characters : Union - SKay (Crim) OfficerSK (Enforcer) Citadel - SKayCrim (Crim) SKayENF (Enforcer)

If you have a question about APB, it's weapons, cars, mods and LeBoyce, PM me! I am an SPCM!

u8YLaPP.png

noob 1v1 me pls ;D

Kevkof1994

Kevkof1994

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13

Client version: 1.19.4.775065
 Description: All variants of the SF9 side-arm uses the incorrect role to unlock it's Chrome skin for reaching max rank with it's respective kill count role (LTL instead of Gunslinger)
 Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch the game.
2. Head to any action district and equip the SF9 "Mountie"/"Nuvaunt"
3. Notice that if you attempt to equip the Chrome skin for the Mountie, it'll refuse with a tooltip for "Cop Level 15" rather than "Gunslinger Level 15"
 How many times have you recreated this bug: 2/2Expected results: The skin should use the Gunslinger role to unlock it rather than the Cop role.

Gunslinger 6

Nudity

Nudity

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 10-January 17

GUN SLINGER ROLE 15 IS INSANITY OFISEJFIESELSJF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users