• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Antielfs

Antielfs

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 24-September 14

My acc has been hijacked and now i keep getting reports from my friends saying that i have been observed proceeding with scam actions.I highly recomend you guys not to trust [removed] with any kind of trades and if you see them trading report on sight.I am sorry that is has come to this but i have no controll on my acc no more.Be advised.

Antielfs

Antielfs

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 24-September 14
The server is citadel

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1103 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

Please do the following steps:

• If possible: change your ingame password
  • If possible: change your e-mail password
  • Scan your computer for virusses/malware

• Contact Support @ apb.support.gamersfirst.com
  • Explain them what happened, and be as detailed as possible.
    - Send them your e-mail, server and ingame name
    - Send them your IP (find it here)
    - Send them the last time YOU logged on your account
    - Ask your friends to provide a date and time when the "suspicious" player had access to your account. Send this to support.
  • Furthermore, you are always responsible for the actions done on your account, but if you provide enough information to support and they can verify it was not you, they may not block your account for said behavior. 

Good luck :)

Edited by Infinito, 11 January 2017 - 01:49 AM.

DwGBVYM.jpg

Antielfs

Antielfs

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 24-September 14
I have done that already but what i am mainly trying to do is to tell people not to trade with those names so they dont get scammed till i recover the acc.I cannot change any of those since idk the email no more,well i do but idk the pass

Edited by Antielfs, 11 January 2017 - 02:30 AM.

Antielfs

Antielfs

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 24-September 14
The only thing i can do is access my acc from steam it self at certain hours but in rest i cant really do much

✖️AyeVilkas

✖️AyeVilkas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 02-April 15
Please shut the f up already. You spammed the same message on Citadel's Social 1, then went to the facebook Apb groups and you fail to try and get your account back after so many people told you to simply go to support and explain what happend.

Honestly, at this stage I think that you scammed someone and now you're trying very hard to make it look like your account was compromised so you don't get into trouble.
Just my 2 cents.

Earl Grey tea + Social District

Poperon

Poperon

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Joined 27-August 11

Please shut the f up already. You spammed the same message on Citadel's Social 1, then went to the facebook Apb groups and you fail to try and get your account back after so many people told you to simply go to support and explain what happend.

Honestly, at this stage I think that you scammed someone and now you're trying very hard to make it look like your account was compromised so you don't get into trouble.
Just my 2 cents.

I'm not a player from Citadel, but it looks like it. How one lets their account "be hijacked"?

These cleptomaniac scammers, sometimes i think they get posessed, scam someone and get back to their right mind and see the mommy they've done. #nope

Edited by Poperon, 11 January 2017 - 05:42 AM.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

oq4j0eq.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

Infectonator

Infectonator

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 694 posts
  • Joined 31-July 11

89HANHg.gif

HJhQqha.jpg
Reborn from hell

Antielfs

Antielfs

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 24-September 14
Man, i wont argue report the mommy out of me if u want, i dont care,i have wrote that to advise people not to trust those names so they dont get scammed.Do what you want

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 894 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

If your account has been compromised and you have already contacted the customer support, then there is nothing more you can do.

They will investigate this matter and they will act accordingly, I am confident they will review all evidence submitted.

I am now locking this thread.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users