• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • 368 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Event is cancelled due to flooding and having to help family. Anyone wishing to step up and do something , please handle it.

Nebby

Feb 14th at 1900EST(7pm est) start at Territory control at your faction base camp...As the evening progresses we will move to Haietta, Hollister point, Park city and Blockade.  There's the tiny PVP zone behind St Sebastian's..I only use that for PVP practice with newer players as its so small. But a type of "Hide and Seek" is good to play there as well.

Edited by Mutarenebula, 14 February 2017 - 11:55 AM.

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 368 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Stan from Damage Inc has graciously volunteered to be the rabbit that evening for the hunt.
so to whoever finds and kills him the most on that evening only...,gets to pick an item I will make or an existing item from my stash as a reward.

Stan will get a 2 minute head start..anyone with any rules or suggestions send me a note in game or post them nicely here.  This event is intended as fun..not harassment. So play nice.

Edited by Mutarenebula, 04 January 2017 - 04:44 PM.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 368 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

I will find something that  Stan needs and repair kits for armour etc as his reward for volunteering so quickly.

Initiate

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 29-July 15

There's the tiny PVP zone behind St Sebastian's..I only use that for PVP practice with newer players as its so small. But a type of "Hide and Seek" is good to play there as well.

I've named it "Trenches" at the Wiki. For the ones who have never ever been there yet: http://fallenearth.w...m/wiki/Trenches

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 368 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Anyone wishing to participate send me an in game email so I can plan on how many to make tea and biscuits for.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 368 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Yes the event is still happening unless the power to Hammy has been destroyed.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 368 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

I edited the 1st post but Ill add in here as well. I am dealing with flooding and family and cant do the Valentine's massacre. APB is having an event..so GMS are around.  Granted they are ignoring FE, so anyone else stepping up, handle it.

Nebby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users