7 replies to this topic

Krz.

Krz.

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5301 posts
  • Joined 02-November 13

So, I've refunded a game for 50$ and now I'm trying to figure out if I should buy The Division or Rainbow Six Siege.

I've played the Siege before and I've liked it a lot, but The Division seems to give you a bit more freedom and space to have fun with friends. 

I know about all those bugs in The Division, but I've read that a lot of them have been fixed and it seems to have some nice content, especialy with the Season Pass.

Hit me up with your opinions and recommendations.

PS. Hit me up with other good adventure / action games that you thing are worth buying.

Jackty

Jackty

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Joined 21-January 14

I've bought R6-Siege (special 15$ edtion they did a while back) and i have to tell the game is a mommyton of fun. Bu i have to say it can be hard to get into at first and it's also more fun with a buddy. I'd say this if you want slowpaced, intense MP action go Siege. 

The division on the other hand i've not played but i assume it's more casual, but if it is somewhat similar to Ghost Recon Ghost(Discontinued F2P game) then i'd say it will be fun for a while but boring quickly

TheHidden-Tember

TheHidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9070 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

if you like apb you probably won't enjoy the division as much beacuse it's more of an RPG than a shooter. The enemies take multiple magazines to kill even while standing still out of cover. Bosses are not stronger, they just have 5X more HP as regular enemies. Also PvP is heavily gear-oriented so don't expect to have fun in PvP before a few weeks of gameplay.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2143 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13

I will just say: Ubisoft = Bugs, Bugs and more Bugs.

I always try to trust them and hope they will do something good but apparently they never cease to surprise me with issues in their games. Even Uplay itself has bugs!

Edited by Nessie, 01 January 2017 - 02:30 AM.

Give me a Cookie <3

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15
Siege any day of the week

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

-ks-

-ks-

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11
Bought division for 25 CAD fro. Cdkeys

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9767 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Division is a pretty much an deluxe garbage bin at the moment, it sort of has got shooting mechanics, but it is mediocre at best, with the most disappointing Pve encounters and whatnot. Last time i heard about the game, hacking was somewhat more rampant than your typical F2P game.

Siege is alright i think, so far i haven't seen any red flags, but on contrary to the division, i haven't tried it yet.

I admittedly am not feelin' all too great and likely my advice is mommy right now. lol

But honestly right now, i genuinely think you should expand your horizons dude. There are some solid indie tittles & F2Ps, hell you might end up buying something better for less the price.

Edited by Bellenettiel, 31 December 2016 - 08:13 PM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Krz.

Krz.

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5301 posts
  • Joined 02-November 13

After realizing that The Division would probably bore me fast and after getting extra 20$ I wasn't expecting, I picked up The Siege, along with a friend of mine.

I was still thinking about getting The Division, but I think I'll end up buying some DLC's for The Siege instead if I like it as much as the last time I played it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users