Photo

PayPal Rebate - 25% and Store-Wide Sale!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5149 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

From now until December 25th - 11:59 PM PST, all G1C purchases made with PayPal* will receive an additional 25% G1C bonus instantly! 

During the PayPal instant bonus sale, the Armas store will also have holiday savings of up to 50% off from today and lasting until January 3rd midnight PST. Just think of all of the cool stuff you can get with all of those extra credits and discounts! 

There are no restrictions on how much you can purchase so stock up before this deal is gone! 

* Any PayPal payments initiated through third-party sites such as Steam, and Amazon, are NOT eligible for the bonus. Only direct GamersFirst.com PayPal payments qualify. 

The holidays just got a lot more merrier, shop APB Reloaded's limited time sale and enjoy the merriment today! 

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the APB Reloaded Team! 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

vLm

vLm

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Joined 08-June 16
anything new coming to ARMAs soon? :P
misanthropist.

-ks-

-ks-

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11
I'll only buy the osmaw and ccg from armas. Everthing else is the same old.

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

xertioN

xertioN

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Joined 15-July 15

Implement the Far variants into the xmas event.. or idk on armas lol

P.S anything new coming to armas by chance?

Edited by xertioN, 19 December 2016 - 05:32 PM.

AMG, 3K

Talla

Talla

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1958 posts
  • Joined 29-August 13

Implement the Far variants into the xmas event.. or idk on armas lol

Specifically:

Elf Hat

FAR 'Charger'

FAR 'Vanguard'

Raptor 'Hawk'

Raptor 'Vulture'

SjQsame

SjQsame

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 24-April 13
Do 60% off on KTTW and i'll buy it.

Vipertechs

Vipertechs

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • Joined 23-June 12

Do 60% off on KTTW and i'll buy it.

With the 25% bonus and 50% off in store, you're getting 62.5% discount from the regular list price.

Just saying!

aminebenaissa

aminebenaissa

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 19-October 15
No premium promocode?

RiderZ

RiderZ

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 17-August 13

Any Redeem code for free G1C ?

-ks-

-ks-

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

With the 25% bonus and 50% off in store, you're getting 62.5% discount from the regular list price.

Just saying!

I already have g1c from before sitting around d that I bought at full price. I should be allowed to buy it at 62% off. I don't want to waste more money by converti g it into g1c

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

I already have g1c from before sitting around d that I bought at full price. I should be allowed to buy it at 62% off. I don't want to waste more money by converti g it into g1c

You chose to buy them at full price, like most people do.  You're not a special snowflake even if you think you are.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

(yes I know it's not the classical quote - just think about it!)

-ks-

-ks-

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

You chose to buy them at full price, like most people do. You're not a special snowflake even if you think you are.

Snowflake, yea, ok.

The conversion to g1c is just a trap to spend more money. It's the actual sale that matters. Unless they give 50% bonus conversion. When they do the partial sale and partial conversion bonus, it's a crappy sale. It means the g1c already in my account just sit there and I'm forced to buy more. That's the point of all of this. Not sure if you get that.

Darkzero3802

Darkzero3802

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1307 posts
  • Joined 14-July 14

I already have everything. I got no need to spend money

76561198036519162.png

2015-110.jpg

Bowser

Bowser

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Joined 22-February 14
Tiggs can you add the Animal suit on armas you have the fallen angle on so why the not the animal pack.

Vipertechs

Vipertechs

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2499 posts
  • Joined 23-June 12

Tiggs can you add the Animal suit on armas you have the fallen angle on so why the not the animal pack.

An acute case of obtuseness, that angle is definitely fallen and not right at all!

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3917 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Please Tiggs?  ;~;  The animal suit is the only part of the chicken pack I wanted.  Can it be a separate item that's for sale more often than the chicken pack?  Or account bound at least...

giphy.gif

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 22 December 2016 - 08:35 AM.

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4403 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Please Tiggs?  ;~;  The animal suit is the only part of the chicken pack I wanted.  Can it be a separate item that's for sale more often than the chicken pack?  Or account bound at least...

Wasn't the animal suit an Easter reward? If so, I wish they would allow trans-account item tranfer, so I could give people what they want while getting rid of what I don't need.

Valentine quiver, animal suit...

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3917 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Wasn't the animal suit an Easter reward? If so, I wish they would allow trans-account item tranfer, so I could give people what they want while getting rid of what I don't need.

Valentine quiver, animal suit...

I don't remember if it was a reward or not, it might have been, but I know for sure it was included in the chicken pack which is available on Armas around Easter, because I bought it for two of my friends and like 3 of my alts earlier this year, just for the animal suit.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

@Tiggs there is no post/info on ARMAS of this promotion it does however show the old one from month ago

jVH3PE1.png

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Shanice

Shanice

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 20-July 14

Yea, curious about that too. I want to spend some money, but don't want to get screwed over.

Edited by Shanice, 23 December 2016 - 01:00 PM.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5149 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

@Tiggs there is no post/info on ARMAS of this promotion it does however show the old one from month ago

jVH3PE1.png

We'll get one up there but the information is in this post too. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

a Pair of Socks

a Pair of Socks

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Joined 26-July 13

Welp... Another mommyty year of nothing but bad luck and family drama.. Hell, I even missed out on 25% g1c rebate; awesome.

Put your helmet on and go back to bed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users