• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • 366 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Is Gamers First going to do any official events. Decorate or Grunch events?  Please let us know. I work and have to schedule game time around Family and work.  If you all are not doing anything over the holidays, I wil do the white Crow Boss and the other ones in TW. Folks just keep sending me the codes/bait/pieces. I'll assemble and set up a raid time...I just don't want to plan something and have you all pop in out o guilt and do a Holiday thing. Rather have you all do a planned holiday thing. 

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 366 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Blah looking at APB forums..May have to go troll them. They get Christmas events.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5149 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

No idea on if you'll get an event, I've sent out an email to see if there is a chance of it happening. My guess is going to be not at this time, but we'll see if the email brings any other news. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• 366 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

This is just a bit depressing.  I Know get a life...but Fallen Earth is my life away from family and work.  The game needs some serious love.  Not sure why I should renew a sub or buy anything when Fallen Earth doesn't even get regular dev updates. 

Edited by Mutarenebula, 20 December 2016 - 01:59 PM.

Kristia Velzo

Kristia Velzo

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 06-September 15

This is a bit sad yeah, I'd love having some updates there's still players around here...

BloodRayon

BloodRayon

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 10-June 15

I think it's too late now, but the hope is the last to die  :Rock: 

ChinchillaDakilla

ChinchillaDakilla

Novice

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 22-March 11

Blah looking at APB forums..May have to go troll them. They get Christmas events.

It is very sad indeed.  Why did Gamers First even bother buying the game if they aren't going to do anything with it.

http://forums.gamers...christmas-2016/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users