3 replies to this topic

Halon

Halon

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11

Hi 

A couple of friends and I are back to play some FE, I wanted to try pistols this time around with focus on healing.

I threw together a couple of builds, could someone help me tweak them please. We are planning on starting over and focusing on pve.

Pistol/Craft/Heals

Pistol-Craft-HealsV2

I am not sure who all will be running group tactics so I threw it in one of the builds.

ChinchillaDakilla

ChinchillaDakilla

Novice

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 22-March 11

Wish I knew more to be able to help.  All I can recommend is to read what is out there and use the builder that is one of the links close to this thread.

Halon

Halon

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11

Thank you for responding. I have but it seems one or more of the character planners died because the links are dead. So I messed around from what I was able to glean of just the forum posts and memory. 

Thanks again.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hi 

A couple of friends and I are back to play some FE, I wanted to try pistols this time around with focus on healing.

I threw together a couple of builds, could someone help me tweak them please. We are planning on starting over and focusing on pve.

Pistol/Craft/Heals

Pistol-Craft-HealsV2

I am not sure who all will be running group tactics so I threw it in one of the builds.

These planners are not updated, I will link you the proper. On the plus side, both builds are viable for PVE. Well, minus the 174 Nano as you need 170 Armor Use for 13% passive resist and Reconstruction will not make up for that 1% loss.

What stance do these builds plan to use? You do know there's new weapon based stances (Desperado for pistol, Marksman for rifle, and Bloodlust for Melee) which scale the same as Concentration but without a power debuff and obviously not into "every" weapon besides HW.

http://bukkaketrain.tk/planner/

I would not entirely recommend such high nano "and" empathic unless going full support. PM me if you have questions.

But I would recommend something like this...

http://bukkaketrain....1AB010101010101

Edited by Reaps989, 02 November 2016 - 08:31 PM.

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users