8 replies to this topic

kftopdog

kftopdog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 27-January 15

HELLO San Paro Cops and Criminals. Every Year since 2010 I have been conducting on the Jericho server an annual rally up, either car shows, online party runs, or even a massive server race or Holiday get together event!! This halloween event, we will be doing the following in the Jericho server:

---Dress up with your best halloween clothing made by yourself, it can be something like what you would wear to hunt pumpkin soldiers, or something your character would wear in the apocalypse;

---group-ups in Halloween server (Vote will be conducted in rally up at the Financial EN-1 which Halloween district to go to)

--- Assistance in halloween event prizes will be sorted out within the Halloween event so everyone gets the prizes this halloween!!

Any questions or concerns or even suggestions feel free to leave a comment below!!

Event Date: October 29th And 30th (ALL DAY)

Add me on steam at [RGO] kftopdog OR add me in game, my name in game is:

kftopdog

topdog2

Edited by kftopdog, 26 October 2016 - 03:50 AM.

Do Not Fear The Valley For I am The Shadow

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3921 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Oooh sounds fun :D

MagpieRage

MagpieRage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Joined 03-July 11

2006??, game hasnt been out since 2006 lol.... Games only been out since 2009 (R.T.W) and re released in 2011 (G.F) and Jericho only became a server in 2015. So wth are you on about "since 2006 in the jericho server" and secondly what is this a player hosted event like district racing or car show ect or is this just a way of making sure everyone gets the back pack from this years event... Im confused???

Edited by MagpieRage, 25 October 2016 - 02:31 PM.

OBT 2011
ManiacMagpieNSW, Violetrage, Ragingviolet, Ragingmaniac, Maniacmagpie, Tw1ZtiD, Veralee,Go2Woe, Sh'tsukendayo, Jamiiemadrox, Reginarage, Aussiejuggalo, xlMANIACMAGPIElx, MeN0tYouSoF'kOff, MeNotYouSoF'k0ff, Slither, Madhater34, xlCHATTT3RBOXlx

kftopdog

kftopdog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 27-January 15

Apologies for the typo, I been doing since 2010 and so I have fixed the typo :)

Hatsumiku

Hatsumiku

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5674 posts
  • Joined 10-February 11

working... :V

Posted Image
APB Official Contests: "Won by a 1st grader, Judged by a 1st Grader (old team)"
http://www.twitch.tv/moemoekyunh
IGN: Hatsumiku (Joker) HATSUMIKUxEU (Obeya)

kftopdog

kftopdog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 27-January 15

UPDATE!!!!

~~~EVENT WILL BEGIN 10PM EASTERN TIME ZONE AS SAID ON OCTOBER 29TH (Saturday) AND WILL END ON THE 30TH AT 10PM EASTERN~~~

Edited by kftopdog, 28 October 2016 - 03:42 AM.

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3921 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

UPDATE!!!!

~~~EVENT WILL BEGIN 10PM EASTERN TIME ZONE AS SAID ON DECEMBER 29TH (Saturday) AND WILL END ON THE 30TH AT 10PM EASTERN~~~

Do you mean October?

kftopdog

kftopdog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 27-January 15

again typo on that xD

I was thinking about my girlfriend coming on Christmas when I typed that LMFAO

kftopdog

kftopdog

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined 27-January 15

MagpieRage I been doing plenty of typos as I was thinking on a lot of other things and so yes I am aware of the "since 2006" and fixed that typo and Jericho I seen around 2015 which is also correct.

your question on what we are doing I said there will be MANY things to do. what is colored yellow is all what we will be doing. that means:

First! We all rendezvous at Financial EN-1 (Jericho) and everyone shall meet in Suji's Garage. hopefully everyone knows of that location even if they are new.

Dress up for the event in your Halloween constume or uniform you made that can fit for Halloween or something you would wear in the Apocalypse :P

Then we will all have a vote casted in the chat in which I will type "/Yell HALLOWEEN EVENT IN WATERFRONT (1) OR FINANCIAL (2)"

Everyone should be either put in a 1 or 2 in district chat  and then once I count them all off we all go together into that district Halloween server and have fun, help the entire event group get their mommy from the achievement and roles section to get all the Halloween prizes.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users