Eren

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 12-August 14

Q: Is OTW open to everyone?

A: Yes!

is this real or just kidding players ? im a free 2 play player and wanted to try new test server but i cant even create character cause of premium thing.

SpeedyCat

SpeedyCat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Joined 13-December 12

You can only get Access if you have some Premium time...

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7204 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Think of it this way, do you really think they want every random, hacker, and troll in OTW?

OTW isn't a feature so much as it's a way of helping out RP, IMO it's silly to complain that you can't get into OTW.

• eax likes this

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Soseji

Soseji

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Joined 23-August 16

With a separate environment, OTW has a separate launcher and file repository over LIVE. It allows clients to run separate versions of the game without having to constantly change branches and update, especially with APB’s larger than average file size. With a separate environment, OTW also will not allow Free2Play players to participate, players will need to have premium to participate.

Written further down the information thread. They should specify that in the Q&A section though, I've been contacted 3 or 4 times on the unofficial OTW discord so far by players who couldn't create a character since they were non premium. ._.

76561198048577060.png

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Played over 2500 hours, but never purchased anything.

Its still kinda fair, because players who paid for premium should get exclusive stuff, however you may also want to invite some players who played for longer time and have some experience with the game (even though i think its very small number of them without premium)

I tried. Im sorry everyone. Especially for you P.

BrianRolling

BrianRolling

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10299 posts
  • Joined 06-June 10

Yeah. You gotta have premium to get in.

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2270 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

premium is a smart way to stop most cheaters (doubt cheaters even read the forums) but its mostly to attract vets who can help OTW the most, Sounds like alot of fun sorry for being somewhat human but the (Surprise in your mailbox) reminds me of the test server in a survival game that will go unnamed owned by g1. Time to check out all those armas items i could never afford.

9wjSYU2.gif

Spoiler

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

XxMrM0dZxX

XxMrM0dZxX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

premium is a smart way to stop most cheaters (doubt cheaters even read the forums) but its mostly to attract vets who can help OTW the most, Sounds like alot of fun sorry for being somewhat human but the (Surprise in your mailbox) reminds me of the test server in a survival game that will go unnamed owned by g1. Time to check out all those armas items i could never afford.

9wjSYU2.gif

Spoiler

THIS

Jericho: MrM0dZ  XxMrM0dZxX / RoseIuck / ChiakiNanamii

criminal_gold_250.pngicon_equipment_handcuffslv3.pngicon_explosive_opgl.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr762.pngicon_shotgun_jg_stockdown.pngicon_rifle_obeya.pngicon_lightmachinegun_shaw556.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_act44_laststand_purple.pngicon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_sd_gold.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_gold.pngicon_rifle_sacr_stock_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngfnmod_consumable_medikit.pngfnmod_consumable_cover.pngenforcer_gold_250.png

Harleyx909

Harleyx909

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 22-September 14

It would be nice if Tiggs could learn to logic. OTW is clearly not open to everyone when you must meet a certian criteria (having premium) to get in.

HOWAY MAN! The North East of England is a very nice place full of very refined people. Wanna boff some glue, fam?

Chinook

Chinook

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1916 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11

It would be nice if Tiggs could learn to logic. OTW is clearly not open to everyone when you must meet a certian criteria (having premium) to get in.

When it comes to terminology behind the OTW name (which I belive it's been called even when only selected testers were allowed) I believe it's 'open' in terms of players being allowed chance to participate vs. 'closed' in-house testing.

Edited by Chinook, 13 October 2016 - 12:06 AM.

Isn't anything ever just fixed?

stupid idealist believing in equality of all humans

Muscle

Muscle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1322 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

OTW is open to every Premium player.

Sounds better for you?

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9786 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

You can still report bugs on the live APB server.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

MrBubbleTea

MrBubbleTea

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2945 posts
  • Joined 09-August 13
Does it work in such a way that once u created ur account when u have premium, u can access that account forever? Or does ur privilege disappear together with ur premium life span?

iBubbleTea

Kevkof1994

Kevkof1994

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13

Does it work in such a way that once u created ur account when u have premium, u can access that account forever? Or does ur privilege disappear together with ur premium life span?

You need to be premium at the time of logging in, so "ur privilege disappear together with ur premium life span?" is the correct answer

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users