NekuKiriyu

NekuKiriyu

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

Intro:

Since not everyone is on the OTW and some content cannot be properly tested I'm suggesting we'll have a weekly play test so we can gather enough people to test content more properly.

As well as the possibility for remaining SPCC members, GM's and or Devs to join in, to provide feedback, provide items crucial to testing or other G1 staff to hop in and get valuable feedback from the testers.

Suggestions for dates and times:

Friday 21:00 GMT+1

Saturday 12:00 GMT+1

Saturday 20:00 GMT+1

Sunday 13:00 GMT+1

Sunday 21:00 GMT+1

Voice:

For voice service we can just use Kempington's OTW Discord room.

soon.gif

People are weak on their own, but when they have friends to lean on, they can grow much stronger. -Aneko Chan

Genobee

Genobee

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5309 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11

I'm all for this. The varied times are a nice touch.

Edited by Genobee, 08 October 2016 - 08:55 AM.

New to APB:R? Take a look at this part of the forum || Find a bug? Report it here!

Looking for something to play until the EU get released?                                                                  フリルネックトカゲ

Mission Rewards Refinement - F2P Guns as Rewards | Improve Communication

Acid_Tank

Acid_Tank

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 28-December 14

Yeah, i'd like to see more than 16 on the server.

Amaryste             Yes, i'm alive.

Criminal

Joker N/A 

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15203 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

I for my part can't really test things considering I get about 200-300ms.

But we should set up such "meetings". Good idea.

38ceX7a.png

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3951 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

All for this, it was pretty empty the last two days when I logged in.  I think I saw one other person in Social on Saturday.

X23-Silentmeat

X23-Silentmeat

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1546 posts
  • Joined 20-December 11

All for this, it was pretty empty the last two days when I logged in.  I think I saw one other person in Social on Saturday.

Mainly because OTW isn't always online, they take it down often for small testing patches, that and they've made it clear that OTW is not as easy access as some people would like. So in other words, unofficial testing suggestions don't mean an awful lot unfortunately, they seem bent on officially announcing time periods on when OTW would be online after patches for testing so they can more than likely monitor it closely just in case people aren't doing as they should on it.

76561198018021499.png

BrianRolling

BrianRolling

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10299 posts
  • Joined 06-June 10

I can make the days with 20:00 and 21:00 GMT+1 as I rather not wake up at four in the morning. :P

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5077 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

I can help as well, if there's a certain mission anyone knows of that needs to be tested as well, let me know and I can whisper some voodoo

Aimbotter: "Which hack do you use? Your's is better than mine"

Stranger: "Monte giving away nanos in Social!"
Me: "I am?"
Stranger: "Oh S---!"

Harleyx909

Harleyx909

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 22-September 14

It would be nice if for 1 day a week or something non premium players could go on and test stuff. Although Free to plays don't support the game with money (let's be fair, armas is overpriced af) they still keep the game alive by, well, being there. It's all well and good that a game has money to keep servers up and the works like that, but without population that means nothing.

So, just to reiterate after that little tangent, for maybe 1 day a week F2Ps should beable to hop on to OTW and give their feedback too.

HOWAY MAN! The North East of England is a very nice place full of very refined people. Wanna boff some glue, fam?

Yukate

Yukate

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1172 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

It would be nice if for 1 day a week or something non premium players could go on and test stuff. Although Free to plays don't support the game with money (let's be fair, armas is overpriced af) they still keep the game alive by, well, being there. It's all well and good that a game has money to keep servers up and the works like that, but without population that means nothing.

So, just to reiterate after that little tangent, for maybe 1 day a week F2Ps should beable to hop on to OTW and give their feedback too.

Yes. It would be nice to let free players fill the server a bit during weekend, OTW seems to be dead (6-12 pop). It's nearly impossible to find opposition because ppl are testing new kits/clothes or unwrapping 525 mails. I won't mention to find an opposition on Halloween district/FC. A little sad

Edited by Yukate, 12 October 2016 - 01:48 PM.

BPaUWGC.png
Citadel EU | Obeya EU1 - 
VarmieN [Crime] | Yukate [Enfo]

Helping newbies... Some1 need :> kappa

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5077 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

Yes. It would be nice to let free players fill the server a bit during weekend, OTW seems to be dead (6-12 pop). It's nearly impossible to find opposition because ppl are testing new kits/clothes or unwrapping 525 mails. I won't mention to find an opposition on Halloween district/FC. A little sad

They have allowed free players when needed for certain stress tests.
Also, OTW is just an environment to test issues, not another server to play and go wild. By organizing times, we can get more players on to test any potential issues

FER0CI0US

FER0CI0US

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 29-January 16

yeah i cant wait to get in ther test this out without fear of cheaters im so happy lol

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5077 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

yeah i cant wait to get in ther test this out without fear of cheaters im so happy lol

I remember when epic goat got ontov the public test day and the devs would set him p5 and freeze him infront of 90 people

RipperNL

RipperNL

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Joined 28-August 12

Im a lot online when I can and I'm always the only one in OTW server

NAME: Azazell     RipperNL     Grimhammer     Keldiir     ArcZ     Ratec   

RANK:    255             255                   30                 100         210         45
Citadel                                                                   

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users