11 replies to this topic

ralph supremed

ralph supremed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Any fixes, or anyone else with this issue?

(NA SERVERS) xSilentAssasinx   and   GoddessOfCrime

Kerozen

Kerozen

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Yup. I used a 10 day premium code to find out i can't even create a character

Posted Image

Agdgdgwengo

Agdgdgwengo

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1257 posts
  • Joined 30-October 11

I think the server is down because I can't get past the character selection screen.

Edited by Agdgdgwengo, 08 October 2016 - 06:54 AM.

REjSQiY.jpg
Citadel EU (previously Patriot EU2)

Chinook

Chinook

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1916 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11

Yup, server doesn't seem to be awake. Or at least it won't allow me to create a character, while server ping just reads as --- and I get an error saying "There was a problem creating your character in this world."

Edited by Chinook, 08 October 2016 - 04:55 PM.

Isn't anything ever just fixed?

stupid idealist believing in equality of all humans

ralph supremed

ralph supremed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14
Well then, I was actually looking foward to testing some things out, but its ok

X23-Silentmeat

X23-Silentmeat

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1546 posts
  • Joined 20-December 11

People keep in mind on what the welcome thread states, the server wont always be up or available for free public use, and wipes are going to be common place, don't bother getting too invested into creating a character or trying to get into the server OUTSIDE of authorised testing dates and times. They've only just made it public, they however have no stated any dates or times for open testing to take place, the player created discord and the suggestion for time frames for testing aren't official, so like everyone else, you'll just have to wait to hear more from Tiggs or whoever else is managing this.

76561198018021499.png

Kerozen

Kerozen

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

People keep in mind on what the welcome thread states, the server wont always be up or available for free public use, and wipes are going to be common place, don't bother getting too invested into creating a character or trying to get into the server OUTSIDE of authorised testing dates and times. They've only just made it public, they however have no stated any dates or times for open testing to take place, the player created discord and the suggestion for time frames for testing aren't official, so like everyone else, you'll just have to wait to hear more from Tiggs or whoever else is managing this.

There goes a wasted 10 day premium code -.-

Posted Image

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2287 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

Yeah, I realized that after reading again. 

Poperon

Poperon

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1438 posts
  • Joined 27-August 11

They could add a box here on forums or on APB website with green/red light icon to inform if the OTW Server is online or offline.

Edited by Poperon, 09 October 2016 - 06:47 PM.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

oq4j0eq.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

X23-Silentmeat

X23-Silentmeat

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1546 posts
  • Joined 20-December 11

They could add a box here on forums or on APB website with green/red light icon to inform if the OTW Server is online or offline.

Well logically they'd include a date and time period for open testing when they post the patch notes for the Halloween build for this year, which should be sometime next week or the week after as it usually always was for SPCT. Personally I think big events that require lots of people make more sense for public testing as it allows to truly test the events as they are intended to be played instead of just 12 people running around.

76561198018021499.png

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5095 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

This issue was fixed this morning. We'll let you know when OTW is closed or open, if it drops out of business hours, it won't be back in service until the next business day. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

ralph supremed

ralph supremed

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Thanks Tiggs! Logged in and 'tested' (messed) around with some weps but barely any people where there. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users