Rifle/Crafter build request

1 reply to this topic

zek

zek

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 13-September 16

A newbie here. Just started reading the many guides and noticed that most links are down. So please give me a working website link for rifle/crafter build.

I will be doing mainly PVE solo. But I may also do group contents depending on the reward and fun. I won't be donig PVP but it will be a bonus if the build can allow me to try PVP once or twice. Please don't hesitate to comment even basic info (stance, mutation, etc. though I haven't unlocked most yet due to being only lvl 5). All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ChinchillaDakilla

ChinchillaDakilla

Novice

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 22-March 11

A newbie here. Just started reading the many guides and noticed that most links are down. So please give me a working website link for rifle/crafter build.

I will be doing mainly PVE solo. But I may also do group contents depending on the reward and fun. I won't be donig PVP but it will be a bonus if the build can allow me to try PVP once or twice. Please don't hesitate to comment even basic info (stance, mutation, etc. though I haven't unlocked most yet due to being only lvl 5). All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go to this website:  http://bf-networks.c...101010101010101

It is the new Fallen Earth character builder.

Most of the links that aren't working can be Imported into that builder.

Just click "Import" at the top of the page and copy/paste the URL that isn't working.  It should import the build from the old website into the new one.

Please post whatever builds you find because I'd love to see what viable Rifle builds are out there.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users