8 replies to this topic

Paparapsi

Paparapsi

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 21-September 12

I'm planning to give away an OCSP, I don't know what kind of event i should do for this giveaway.

If someone here has any idea/s for an event, let me know, the giveaway would be done soon.

Since there seem to be noone seeing this, im doing the giveaway in 10 minutes in social EN1

Edited by Paparapsi, 16 September 2016 - 08:09 AM.

Fresher - 255 - Citadel(eu)

Paparapsi - 255 - Citadel(eu)

Please try to understand sarcasm.

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4051 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

I have an idea! If Szambi appears then give it to him! Or SzambiHD... Oorrr Szambi on Jericho... Or the one on Han?

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

Paparapsi

Paparapsi

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 21-September 12

Event is over for now, ended up giving 600k cash to EvilBox3 and 600k to PuppyKicker12, the true winner was Skilze, who won an OCSP joker.

The event was "Destruction Derby", if you don't know whats that, let me explain. Everyone starts on top of a piece of broken bridge(Financial district near skate park), everyone uses the same car (calabria), and the winner is the last one to stay on the bridge.

Might do the same event tomorrow at the same time, ill let you know here, prize is a huntress though.

OneSmile

OneSmile

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 24-August 15

Event is over for now, ended up giving 600k cash to EvilBox3 and 600k to PuppyKicker12, the true winner was Skilze, who won an OCSP joker.

The event was "Destruction Derby", if you don't know whats that, let me explain. Everyone starts on top of a piece of broken bridge(Financial district near skate park), everyone uses the same car (calabria), and the winner is the last one to stay on the bridge.

Might do the same event tomorrow at the same time, ill let you know here, prize is a huntress though.

Cool! Will try to attend next time rip.

Paparapsi

Paparapsi

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 21-September 12

Going to give away huntress in 54 minutes, gold financial district, destruction derby event again.

OneSmile

OneSmile

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 24-August 15

Going to give away huntress in 54 minutes, gold financial district, destruction derby event again.

Sounds good. BTW what timezone are you?

Edited by OneSmile, 17 September 2016 - 12:51 PM.

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4051 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Sounds good. BTW what timezone are you?

He wrote it 5 hrs ago...

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

xM4Yh3m

xM4Yh3m

Initiate

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 07-August 16

IF U R GIVING  AWAY I RECOMMEND LONGEST GRENADE THROW ( u put cars at some points lets say 80 m then 100 m then 120 m and u putparticipants to throw grenades the longest grenade throw will win ^^

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4051 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

IF U R GIVING  AWAY I RECOMMEND LONGEST GRENADE THROW ( u put cars at some points lets say 80 m then 100 m then 120 m and u putparticipants to throw grenades the longest grenade throw will win ^^

This is not fair if you are yet not having YOLOs.

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users