It looks like they're going to expect to have 1 player online
to think about something

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
The game can still be enjoyable, but yes lack of updates is a major issue.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

TiiO.1g

TiiO.1g

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 22-November 15

The game can still be enjoyable, but yes lack of updates is a major issue.

for me there's no game like Fallen Earth <3

makes me sad to see the game forgotten

DJ_scully

DJ_scully

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-December 15

Yeah, I have been playing for so long, it is just part of my life. And I couldn't live without that part.

TiiO.1g

TiiO.1g

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 22-November 15

Yeah, I have been playing for so long, it is just part of my life. And I couldn't live without that part.

equally  :waah:

some games that were part of my life

I will never forget

Diablo,Lineage,Mu,WYD,  & Fallen Earth <3 <3 <3

You may even end

but they never went out of my heart :NuhUh:  :NuhUh:  :NuhUh:

Sang

Sang

Respected

• Members
  • 927 posts
  • Joined 09-August 11

I intend to leave future archeologists confused by wearing my fallen earth t shirt and having CHOTA!!!!!!!! inscribed on my headstone.

From my very first day back in early alpha testing, I have had a deep enduring connection to FE. The view of sector 1 was the same out my window at the time because I lived in the high desert (coastal now).

Like Nysek said, the game can still be enjoyed and I do, like we all can if we just accept that it is what it is and make the best out of it.

Lately I've been logging in more and even thinking about reactivating my discounted commanders for all the lovely crafting benefits.

It's the last round up and I think we all know it, pop is at an all time low and the staff has never been this silent and absent for so long.  One has to be blind and illiterate to not see the writing on the wall.

Fallen Earth without events is just wrong, even if the turnout is 10 people.  If anyone one is thinking of planning anything and wants help let me know. This game is a longtime and dearly loved friend, I wanna send her off right.

Edited by Sang, 20 August 2016 - 08:51 AM.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3717 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
Pffft this has all been said before.

"Can't even get 50 players in social." - This is a great tale, but careful Timmy as this is a wow killer.
"All the towns are empty." - Maybe you should go outside them once in a while everyone knows towns are too meta.
"No one is pvp flagged." - Quiet down PVP mommylord you can't get ninja flagged if you aren't flagged.
"No one on my friends list plays anymore" - Good try but everyone knows you don't have any.
"The devs are silent." - They have a second job as a mime, be a little respectful.
"GMs don't log on anymore." - This is a common misconception they are in fact everywhere and see everything, but don't care about your puny problems and have you on ignore while playing invisible hide and seek with each other.

I hope this has cleared up your misconceptions or your blatant lies about Fallen Earth. Tune in next wee--Breaking news we have been cancelled.

#Tiggslovescrosswordpuzzles

/sarcasm

Edited by AgentNoir, 22 August 2016 - 03:32 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

KermitTheMlgking

KermitTheMlgking

Novice

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 14-March 15

I play apb and i tryed to play dis and crash so im not bothered

LMAO :uzi:  :akimbo:  :sniped:  :doh2: :cowdance:   :witch00: :ninjakatana:      :catball:   :elephantdance:   

Squirreltail

Squirreltail

Grunt

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Joined 24-June 12

If this game closes I want all my vault contents transferred to real life...my AP weapons, My mounts, every last lockbox

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • 372 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

and Hammy... want Hammy with me.

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Redred Rum

Redred Rum

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13

I intend to leave future archeologists confused by wearing my fallen earth t shirt and having CHOTA!!!!!!!! inscribed on my headstone.

From my very first day back in early alpha testing, I have had a deep enduring connection to FE. The view of sector 1 was the same out my window at the time because I lived in the high desert (coastal now).

Like Nysek said, the game can still be enjoyed and I do, like we all can if we just accept that it is what it is and make the best out of it.

Lately I've been logging in more and even thinking about reactivating my discounted commanders for all the lovely crafting benefits.

It's the last round up and I think we all know it, pop is at an all time low and the staff has never been this silent and absent for so long. One has to be blind and illiterate to not see the writing on the wall.

Fallen Earth without events is just wrong, even if the turnout is 10 people. If anyone one is thinking of planning anything and wants help let me know. This game is a longtime and dearly loved friend, I wanna send her off right.

Redred Rum

Redred Rum

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13
I know this is an older post but I remember you. Does the game still work? My main character was Derek Blue but on the forums now I'm my lvl 9 lol. What's up. Good to see you :). Are you still here?

Redred Rum

Redred Rum

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13
I know this is an older post but I remember you. Does the game still work? My main character was Derek Blue but on the forums now I'm my lvl 9 lol. What's up? Good to see you :). Are you still here?

Redred Rum

Redred Rum

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13
The obvious DP...

Redred Rum

Redred Rum

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13

Pffft this has all been said before.

"Can't even get 50 players in social." - This is a great tale, but careful Timmy as this is a wow killer.
"All the towns are empty." - Maybe you should go outside them once in a while everyone knows towns are too meta.
"No one is pvp flagged." - Quiet down PVP mommylord you can't get ninja flagged if you aren't flagged.
"No one on my friends list plays anymore" - Good try but everyone knows you don't have any.
"The devs are silent." - They have a second job as a mime, be a little respectful.
"GMs don't log on anymore." - This is a common misconception they are in fact everywhere and see everything, but don't care about your puny problems and have you on ignore while playing invisible hide and seek with each other.

I hope this has cleared up your misconceptions or your blatant lies about Fallen Earth. Tune in next wee--Breaking news we have been cancelled.

#Tiggslovescrosswordpuzzles

/sarcasm

Redred Rum

Redred Rum

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-January 13
Hey there I remember that name. Are you still here? What's up?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users