yood

Enforcer's Less than Lethal arsenal

how  Stabba - TG-8 ,Stabba - PIG are in SECONDARY WEAPONS  and killing them credited kills with pistol ?

Stabba GGG - SMG , Stabba - NL9 - Shotduns  - sold in series Less than lethal Weapons . murders don't count credited to 'Poitman'

O-PGL 79 - Explosive Weapons - sold in series Less than lethal Weapons . murders don't count credited to 'Demolitions'

Edited by Yood

Secondary weapons are all pistols, all of em. How is this an issue though? I mean it is not an arrest if you dont cuff em, so it doesn't reward in the cop role. Should enforcers receive no role reward when their LTL pistol ends up killing a person? Sounds a bit dubious to me really and I dont even play enforcer.

Edited by Slickmund
  • Like 1

so...whats your issue again m8?

I was going to jump into the defence of LTL again, but the OP is not very clear
It's called "Less than lethal" and not "Non-Lethal" for a reason, so why shouldn't it count towards pistol kills if you kill a player with the LTL secondaries?

1 hour ago, Fenton said:

I was going to jump into the defence of LTL again, but the OP is not very clear
It's called "Less than lethal" and not "Non-Lethal" for a reason, so why shouldn't it count towards pistol kills if you kill a player with the LTL secondaries?

https://ibb.co/fgNOdU

https://ibb.co/kwBGyU

we all play to get some sort of goal.

1 why do I enroll  murder  in ' Gunstlinger'  if I don't shoot  Secondary Weapons  ?
2 how  series   Stabba - PIG      http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_LTL_Tazer/  ,and Stabba - TG-8   http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_LTL_DartGun/    sold as  Secondary Weapons  ?  if it's a series "Less than lethal" ?
  Edited by Yood

8 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Well there is your issue silly. 

tulxqYL.png

I'm still not sure what his issue is exactly, and the potato-size pictures that redirect to some furniture site instead of an enlargement don't help... Edited by Mightyena

23 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

tulxqYL.png

what do you want to show me that I'm silver ? or newcomer 196 lv ?
15 minutes ago, Mightyena said:
I'm still not sure what his issue is exactly, and the potato-size pictures that redirect to some furniture site instead of an enlargement don't help...
I changed the links to screenshots 

34 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

tulxqYL.png

u cant do him like that
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
36 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

tulxqYL.png

u cant do him like that
My bad. Just speaking the truth.

Does Yood play on Jericho? Or Citadel? Theres a bit of a threat level difference there as well you know.

More on topic, hes got cop level maxed, and throughout that all got just 2 kills with his pistols which I assume were accidental LTL pistol kills since he only seems to be playing LTL.
Whats the issue there?

6 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Does Yood play on Jericho? 

Yood is a notorious Jericho dethreater.

24 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

Does Yood play on Jericho? Or Citadel? Theres a bit of a threat level difference there as well you know.

More on topic, hes got cop level maxed, and throughout that all got just 2 kills with his pistols which I assume were accidental LTL pistol kills since he only seems to be playing LTL.
Whats the issue there?

https://ibb.co/jiQka9

I play on all servers without exceptions . time is short .
Yes I tried to play one a series of Stabba.

it's very simple, you Europeans can be deduced from the comfort zone playing on the server Jericho or Han . Brazilians and Americans will have no chance to win on the Han server .

topic ENFORCER'S LESS THAN LETHAL ARSENAL Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Yood said:
https://ibb.co/fgNOdU

https://ibb.co/kwBGyU

we all play to get some sort of goal.

1 why do I enroll  murder  in ' Gunstlinger'  if I don't shoot  Secondary Weapons  ?
2 how  series   Stabba - PIG      http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_LTL_Tazer/  ,and Stabba - TG-8   http://apbdb.com/items/Weapon_LTL_DartGun/    sold as  Secondary Weapons  ?  if it's a series "Less than lethal" ?

Because it would be confusing if you would find some LTL weapons outside of the LTL catagory. Their primary function is stunning as so they are they sold as such. If you do happen to kill someone with it, which it is not designed for, it happens to reward you in the pistol (gunslinger) role because it is after all a secondary weapon. Primary and secondary do not refer to a weapon catagory and because so far all secondaries have been pistols, they have been classified as such and they reward in that role upon killing. 
The alternative is that you get no role reward because there is no role for killing someone with a stun gun, I know your english isn't top notch and that might not help, but it really isn't that hard to grasp and there really isn't anything to complain about here.

17 minutes ago, Slickmund said:
Because it would be confusing if you would find some LTL weapons outside of the LTL catagory. Their primary function is stunning as so they are they sold as such. If you do happen to kill someone with it, which it is not designed for, it happens to reward you in the pistol (gunslinger) role because it is after all a secondary weapon. Primary and secondary do not refer to a weapon catagory and because so far all secondaries have been pistols, they have been classified as such and they reward in that role upon killing. 
The alternative is that you get no role reward because there is no role for killing someone with a stun gun, I know your english isn't top notch and that might not help, but it really isn't that hard to grasp and there really isn't anything to complain about here.
I believe  Stabba - PIG and Stabba - TG-8  must be sold have liaison in series of LTL 

murders should not be credited to  'Gunslinger' Edited by Yood

they are secondary weapons so theyre sold as secondary weapons, whats the issue?

if you get a kill with it of course it goes to the 'gunslinger' role, cop role only counts arrests

4 hours ago, Yood said:
what do you want to show me that I'm silver ? or newcomer 196 lv ? I changed the links to screenshots 
Oh. Gunslinger says that it's only for pistols, but it's for all secondary weapons -- I think that's what you're having an issue with.

"Less Than Lethal" is a quantifier to say "This gun is not as lethal", not "this gun can't kill" (or else it would be called "Non-Lethal") -- it is completely independent of a gun being a "primary" or "secondary" weapon. The CCG fires bean bags instead of bullets, the NL9 shoots what is essentially a long-range taser (electrical dart), the OPGL CD essentially fires pepper spray grenades, the TG-8 fires tranq darts, and the PIG is straight up a taser (uses electricity).

There have been cases of people dying in real life to each of these things, but they also aren't normally lethal -- hence why they are "less than" lethal.

That said, I do kind of wonder why unintentional kills ARE added to the respective lethal kill role list -- it's odd. They PROBABLY should be, but it's still a "kill" and gunslinger is technically for "kills" even though it SAYS "pistol kills".

And yes, the changed links helped me guess what you were gettign at, thank you.

Gunslinger:

Advanced by honorably killing players with Secondary Weapons

The role description doesn't mention anything about "pistols" specifically.

Stabba GGG - SMG , Stabba - NL9 - Shotduns  - sold in series Less than lethal Weapons . murders don't count credited to 'Poitman'

O-PGL 79 - Explosive Weapons - sold in series Less than lethal Weapons . murders don't count credited to 'Demolitions'

what's wrong with Stabba - PIG and Stabba - TG-8 ???  sold in series Secondary Weapons ! murders are credited to  'Gunslinger'

is that clear ?

Edited by Yood

Jeez yood, what is your problem man? Why do you keep posting about literally the LEAST interesting and important stuff in apb? Don't you ever get tired of it? I sure do.

• Thanks 1

is this guy a foreigner that never had an actual high school education or is he literally just trolling

can't really tell