lol foxy you're the biggest mommyter

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Jesus. Magora. http://imgur.com/ftGpOCl

If you talk about magoogoo he will post, that's how he works. Poor guy can't just not watch FE.
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

@Nysek, why did you not say anything about this? Me vs Cdeekz. ( now seriously though, why did you try to cover this up? )

I just found that after looking trough my videos.

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 11 July 2016 - 12:24 PM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Probably because it wasn't public? The only video shown of said toon was the headshot only, I'll take a look later bbcakes. Got things to do for another 6 hours.

Edit : Granted it is funny how patterns change in your shooting compared to before just a month prior? Please, isn't like people don't know a trigger bot is a thing now.

Kinda like your video with Sharon which took you roughly 20 seconds, trying to do something prior to the fight (Should really mute your system sounds if you're gonna third party bruh) to get an advantage bruh?

Habits die hard bruh, just like your 8 VAC bans. Want to claim "legit"?

• Drop that into windowed mode
  • Processes open
  • Upload it, bruh

Kinky at least claims FPS drop... which I guess is reasonable but he isn't going around fishing for headshots. If you were "that" good, you wouldn't have gotten banned via Overwatch in CS:GO.

While I can't exactly claim if Kinky is legit or not, which honestly it's hard to say... mostly in favor of not, he isn't out there getting bans left and right.

Fact is, all you scumbags keep trying to look like a "god" when you ain't mommy on anything else, what's up with that? Where's your videos from other games?

Sorry, but you trying to claim you're legit here but hacking on every other game that you can?... Please, nobody's gonna believe that nonsense.

P.S. Nice "new" computer, my 6 y/o desktop has better FPS recording.

Edited by Reaps989, 12 July 2016 - 08:27 AM.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

foxy much bad

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Jesus. Magora. http://imgur.com/ftGpOCl

Didn't really cover this before but...

Magora claiming anyone needed "aim assist" to beat him is funny. Even with a bot, he was far to easy to kill simply because he lacked the ability to multi-task. He'd need an aimbot, auto-heal, and then maybe he'd be threatening.

Granted, I did like how fast he raged when we used our Heavy Weapons spec... nothing makes aimbotters rage harder xD

"No skill!" - Yet maybe if you turned off your bots you'd be able to fire a weapon with an arch/drop... no? :o

On a side note, still surprised PVE'ers having been abusing 165 HW in groups while harvesting. You are practically impossible to gank when you group up.

P.S. The tip of using HW in groups, even when bad as hell, you don't have to worry about killing an ally if it kills all of said enemy. There's revives for a reason.

Edited by Reaps989, 12 July 2016 - 09:27 AM.

Posted Image

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Didn't really cover this before but...

Magora claiming anyone needed "aim assist" to beat him is funny. Even with a bot, he was far to easy to kill simply because he lacked the ability to multi-task. He'd need an aimbot, auto-heal, and then maybe he'd be threatening.

Granted, I did like how fast he raged when we used our Heavy Weapons spec... nothing makes aimbotters rage harder xD

"No skill!" - Yet maybe if you turned off your bots you'd be able to fire a weapon with an arch/drop... no? :o

On a side note, still surprised PVE'ers having been abusing 165 HW in groups while harvesting. You are practically impossible to gank when you group up.

P.S. The tip of using HW in groups, even when bad as hell, you don't have to worry about killing an ally if it kills all of said enemy. There's revives for a reason.

Don't tell me autoheal is a thing. 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Don't tell me autoheal is a thing. 

Actually, it is, granted it's a macro (Well script actually) that checks current stats in real time. RA actually had a macro in their TS for one. The funnier part is it also tabbed you out of aim mode, and back into aim mode so you didn't even have to worry about interrupting staunch.

Let me see if I can find the script that I found in their comms.

[Offset]

baseaddr=0x00A68954

off_hp1=0x00000128

off_st1=0x00000124

off_gm1=0x0000012C

off_x=0x00000AB0

off_y=0x00000AB4

off_z=0x00000AB8

off_v=0x00000A90

base_weap=0x00A66320

off_weap1=0x00000120

off_weap2=0x000000B8

off_weap3=0x000000A4

[Keys]

key_hp1=57

key_hp2=48

key_hp3=187

key_hp4=189

key_hp5=56

key_st=0

key_target=112

key_action=81

key_spam=16605

key_reload=82

key_back1=16433

key_back2=16434

key_back=113

key_belt1=16435

key_belt2=16436

key_belt=114

key_leg1=16437

key_leg2=16438

key_leg=115

key_debuff1=51

key_debuff2=52

key_cdebuffg1=0

key_cdebuff1=0

key_cdebuffg2=0

key_cdebuff2=0

key_radar=32845

key_actionbar=32834

key_map=77

[Heal settings]

hp1=600

hp2=200

hp3=750

hp4=400

hp5=300

st=0

stopst=50

stopgm=50

blocksw=1

blockbv=1

reloadsw=1

[Spam settings]

delay=1

[Debuff]

enabledebuff=0

[Misc]

enableradar=1

enableactionbar=1

enablemap=0

enableautoreload=1

Also includes consumes (defensive), auto-reload on staunch, and other silly things.

Mind you this was after Magoogoo claimed RA had a "hack" in their teamspeak, was easy enough to locate in their file browser along with an auto-crafter.

No aimbot was found in a public channel tho.

Fact is tho, the only part of the script that is more efficient than doing it yourself...

• Reload on staunch
  • Defensive consumes being triggered at set values
  • Auto-debuff queue (basically strings debuffs back to back so you don't have to, if you manage your resources properly)

The rest... meh. It would help people who are extremely bad at RPG elements while playing FE which has FPS elements.

Even then if the enemy "knows" who uses said macros... they can easily force someone to put consumes/heals on cooldown making them much easier to kill.

Edited by Reaps989, 12 July 2016 - 09:53 AM.

Posted Image

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

@foxy, What video and what time in the video was there a toggle from magora? (recent video)

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Probably because it wasn't public? The only video shown of said toon was the headshot only, I'll take a look later bbcakes. Got things to do for another 6 hours.

Edit : Granted it is funny how patterns change in your shooting compared to before just a month prior? Please, isn't like people don't know a trigger bot is a thing now.

Kinda like your video with Sharon which took you roughly 20 seconds, trying to do something prior to the fight (Should really mute your system sounds if you're gonna third party bruh) to get an advantage bruh?

Habits die hard bruh, just like your 8 VAC bans. Want to claim "legit"?

• Drop that into windowed mode
  • Processes open
  • Upload it, bruh

Kinky at least claims FPS drop... which I guess is reasonable but he isn't going around fishing for headshots. If you were "that" good, you wouldn't have gotten banned via Overwatch in CS:GO.

While I can't exactly claim if Kinky is legit or not, which honestly it's hard to say... mostly in favor of not, he isn't out there getting bans left and right.

Fact is, all you scumbags keep trying to look like a "god" when you ain't mommy on anything else, what's up with that? Where's your videos from other games?

Sorry, but you trying to claim you're legit here but hacking on every other game that you can?... Please, nobody's gonna believe that nonsense.

P.S. Nice "new" computer, my 6 y/o desktop has better FPS recording.

So, Kinky is using Trigger, DV used Trigger, Inanis obviously used Trigger, Hmm. Reno also used Trigger. Well, no. Obviously not. Maybe because it's your lack of experience with Pistols. I don't know. Yup i claim to be legit, because i love FE, it was the only game i enjoyed, while it lasted, no need to believe me in this, magora would claim the same, i'am aware of that. The difference between that scumbag and me is though, there are no signs of Trigger / Aimbot 3rd Party programs in my Clips. Unlike magoras ones, where he litterally snaps to the target. Do you know why i hit so well? Because i'am using a TV screen, placed 1920x1020, on 8x6. I don't think you know what it looks like, gives you eye cancer, but it helps me to hit better, with that i don't need to shoot on "luck" like in the video against Sharon. ( You don't have to understand that, i really can't play with under 100 FPS. ) Ok, obviously i know how a trigger works. But i don't see the trigger in my video, such irony. Right? You want to make me look bad, obviously. Because i hacked in other games, alright. Seems like a legit Point. Clever. Yet you still don't know wether i'am legit. Or kinky is legit. I don't know why DV got banned, tbh. I heard aimbot. Tell me otherwise. And Lol, i have to agree. Those headshots look fishy af. I just wanted to show you what i'am capable of, besides normal body shots which are really easy for me. Das all.

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 12 July 2016 - 10:25 AM.

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

@Foxy you are a gosh darning knit witt, Magora plays on a 55 inch tv as well, so your point is invalid as gosh darn. BTW 60 fps is the sweet spot for gaming... 100?

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

@Foxy you are a gosh darning knit witt, Magora plays on a 55 inch tv as well, so your point is invalid as gosh darn. BTW 60 fps is the sweet spot for gaming... 100?

No one talked to you, magora. Anyways, for me it isn't. I need a stable 80-100 FPS to perform well enough. And what's your point in here? Makes no sense at all. "Magora plays on a 55 inch tv as well" ? 

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 12 July 2016 - 10:36 AM.

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

So everyone is magora.... PRIME example on "everyones magora". I feel bad for any poor soul on fe that has decent aim because they'll be magora lmfao!.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

So everyone is magora.... PRIME example on "everyones magora". I feel bad for any poor soul on fe that has decent aim because they'll be magora lmfao!.

Well, mommy. You are magora. If i remember correctly Lemo Lefivth was the toon of Magora ( YOU ! )

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

LOL im gosh darning nuba you idiot

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

Magora was megan mosly

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Dat wardrob and HW's

Looks like my Kuzmina

Edited by J.Karter, 12 July 2016 - 11:00 AM.

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Dat wardrob and HW's

Looks like my Kuzmina

I was fighting with Dome build, might explain the HW

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

@foxy you are a scrubbbbbbbbbbbbbb get mad bruh bruh

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

Here is our teamspeak (Magora, Diamond, Simpleton, Nuba) ADDRESS:   http://earntrustnot.typefrag.com:7985  PASSWORD:   !immortal%^# 

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

COME JOIN PLZ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Here is our teamspeak (Magora, Diamond, Simpleton, Nuba) ADDRESS:   http://earntrustnot.typefrag.com:7985  PASSWORD:   !immortal%^#

Thank you for permabanning and showing your butthurt.

Edited by AgentNoir, 12 July 2016 - 08:04 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Invite people to comms... ban them when they don't agree with your views.

"Exploits are the same as hacks" - Yup... me going through a door to troll or going above bloodsports is the same as botting ;)

"You teamed with Foxy, Mittens, etc without knowing, but knew they botted" - Waiting on these videos ;)

"Only your botters sit outside the furball" - Yet it is a viable tactic to kill those that are greedy for kills.
"You can't use an aimbot in the furball" - But... the only way you hit someone who crosses over is if you hold down your attack button...

Fact of the matter is, you have such a poor mentality when it comes to who is hacking or isn't. You think I defend all of said hackers, yet I have claimed they are fishy or downright hacking in-game/here/etc.

You claimed to play legit yet you don't even know the basic mechanics of the game, period, and wonder why you are still to this day a "running gag". But I guess that mentality suits said group, the fact you "hacked to catch hackers and clean up the game".... yet I catch hackers without hacking to this day?

All the love for you crack babies, because if I didn't nobody else would.

Edited by Reaps989, 12 July 2016 - 09:16 PM.

Posted Image

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

"You teamed with Foxy, Mittens, etc without knowing, but knew they botted" - Waiting on these videos ;)

But have i botted? Anyways, i don't remember teaming with Mittens or Magora, cause you and i know i despise them. Especially when Mittens tried to Scam me with mommy. Magora is a hacker, and i don't have place for that either. And you may say... but wait. Megan Mosley, Etc. Chars. I didn't know who they were, literally. So i didn't care, although they were fishy, cause i didn't know them. And my ego says, anyone who's better than me is a Hacker, claims correctly. I'am mostly right with that. *cough kinky cough*. The best part is, magora is such a bad hacker, i beat him to the nuckles on High Res, yet even recorded! That's how bad he is. mommy...

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

@Nysek, i don't blame you for saying : " Open Process and you're legit ", I will tell you what people are able to do. A skilled scripter is able to run Hacks over other Programs, such as VLC, Google Chrome, Mozilla Etc. This would mean, even if i had nothing Open i could use something that's attached to the PC. Showing the Process open doesn't proof mommy. A cheap hack, like the only one available for FE probaly does not have that. Yeah, shocked? This would eleminate that Kinky and whoever you were on Teamwatch, w/e it's called didn't hack. Surprised? Which means, even if i showed you my Gameplay via Screenshare + Process open it wouldn't mean a thing to me, nor you after you've read this. Any other way to proof that i'am legit or anyone else? "skilled scripter" is actually overrated. It's probaly easy to run programs over other programs.

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 13 July 2016 - 05:04 AM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

But have i botted? Anyways, i don't remember teaming with Mittens or Magora, cause you and i know i despise them. Especially when Mittens tried to Scam me with mommy. Magora is a hacker, and i don't have place for that either. And you may say... but wait. Megan Mosley, Etc. Chars. I didn't know who they were, literally. So i didn't care, although they were fishy, cause i didn't know them. And my ego says, anyone who's better than me is a Hacker, claims correctly. I'am mostly right with that. *cough kinky cough*. The best part is, magora is such a bad hacker, i beat him to the nuckles on High Res, yet even recorded! That's how bad he is. mommy...

You weren't in teamspeak... this was directed at me while in their teamspeak.

@Nysek, i don't blame you for saying : " Open Process and you're legit ", I will tell you what people are able to do. A skilled scripter is able to run Hacks over other Programs, such as VLC, Google Chrome, Mozilla Etc. This would mean, even if i had nothing Open i could use something that's attached to the PC. Showing the Process open doesn't proof mommy. A cheap hack, like the only one available for FE probaly does not have that. Yeah, shocked? This would eleminate that Kinky and whoever you were on Teamwatch, w/e it's called didn't hack. Surprised? Which means, even if i showed you my Gameplay via Screenshare + Process open it wouldn't mean a thing to me, nor you after you've read this. Any other way to proof that i'am legit or anyone else? "skilled scripter" is actually overrated. It's probaly easy to run programs over other programs.

Yet you won't simply because of this?

And I am not shocked, I simply know you aren't exactly intelligent enough to do so. Nor are other hackers, especially ones from Magora's crew who "hacked because they feel cheated" basically.

Posted Image

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Yet you won't simply because of this?

And I am not shocked, I simply know you aren't exactly intelligent enough to do so. Nor are other hackers, especially ones from Magora's crew who "hacked because they feel cheated" basically.

I would, ofcourse. But i'm saying it'd be useless if this would exist. I'm just saying that everyone who was proven to you before, like Kinky could've used another program for said Hack. ( Which ofcourse i don't believe, there is possibilty though. ) And Lol, i don't have an account right now.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Lmao, the reason : I hack because the others are hacking Is the most Stupid reason i've ever heard. I'd somewhat understand if they are hacking for fun, but that's hilarious.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Lmao, the reason : I hack because the others are hacking Is the most Stupid reason i've ever heard. I'd somewhat understand if they are hacking for fun, but that's hilarious.

You should have come into teamspeak. They simply banned everyone against their "ideals".

Hell Magoogoo even forgot claiming Condemn had damage hacks, claimed his character had an "overlay issue" which is not possible unless you modify your UI which will still not effect your crosshairs in-game, and plenty of other nonsense.

Fact is, they broke down because they got caught hacking. Confused where Dimond claimed he was banned before he was hacking was interesting, but at the same time simply hacking because he was "caught" duping was simply an excuse.

The fact they use hacks on people because they "think" they hacked, the fact they thought "Chloe was legit"... it's depressing. How does someone who normally 1 clips so many people manages to lose almost two dozen duels to a support shotgun build?

Fact is, Chloe was in the same mentality as them and thus they support him. Not to mention think "Nysek controls bans", which is funny, and "you protect those you know". Yet that doesn't explain certain bans....

• Nikki : I had no issues with Nikki nor honestly thought he hacked.
  • Scrubbadub : I don't remember if he is banned or not, but scrubba was generally welcome.
  • Laniel : Minus his moronic outbursts with trying to leak GM information, I have no real issue with him... he's just a tard >_>
    • Includes Aroa, yet she knowingly let hackers in her clan so that's besides the point. (Thanks for confirming that again by the way Magoogoo) <3
  • Qween Bearer : I honestly find him quite amusing, minus his extreme method of trolling (sorta like Cenfozz) and has been an off/on enemy for years. Not that I could disagree he does have the mentality to "rage toggle".
  • Madsideswipe : Another person I have no real issues with, yet has been banned multiple times.

And that's only a few, not including those who "should" be banned yet still roam around. Yup, totally control bans... stupid gosh darns xD

Edit : Then again they think I can't smile for pictures (that I personally take) because of an insult.... even I don't have an ego that large. But I guess they can think as they like, it probably helps them sleep at night.

Then again... to sum up how it went.

• Someone talks
  • Dimond and Magoogoo interrupt while raging constantly
  • Anyone questions their claims
  • Banned

• Claim exploitation (Going through a door without attacking nor killing someone) is equal to hacking
  • Claim "they beat me with a bot" makes someone a hacker.
  • Someone points out how neither are even remotely logical by any means
  • Banned

Fact is, even with "exploits" that nobody apparently knows (including with when Chloe lost 1v1's for days) that somehow hacks are equal to something that anyone have access to?....

[00:50] From [Sacnite Aphra] haha like fast reload ?
[00:50] From [Sacnite Aphra] ;)
[00:50] To [Sacnite Aphra] Reload is 2.5 seconds, animation for shotgun is 4.5 because Devs are too stupid to fix it.
[00:51] To [Sacnite Aphra] Report it, they can check timestamps ;D
[00:51] From [Sacnite Aphra] LOL haha
[00:59] From [Sacnite Aphra] IS cool how u killed me whit 925 dmg one my 1150hp :)
[00:59] From [Sacnite Aphra] guess my log is buged right ?

Forgets that reload animation is longer than actual reload time... oh wait Magoogoo was teamed with him the entire time giving him an aura and claiming these exploits.

[02:12] To [Sacnite Aphra] No excues, he even healed you to full twice.
[02:13] To [Sacnite Aphra] Surprising to see a TR not gank 2v1 tho
[02:13] To [Sacnite Aphra] Prosp to him
[02:13] From [Sacnite Aphra] lol now ik whant your doing
[02:13] To [Sacnite Aphra] Props*
[02:13] To [Sacnite Aphra] oh?
[02:13] To [Sacnite Aphra] What am I doing?
[02:13] From [Sacnite Aphra] GG
[02:13] From [Sacnite Aphra] ur a pice of mommy thou :)
[02:13] To [Sacnite Aphra] Hahaha
[02:13] To [Sacnite Aphra] Please tell me
[02:13] To [Sacnite Aphra] I want to know xD
[02:13] From [Sacnite Aphra] ahah yea ;)
[02:13] From [Sacnite Aphra] why ?
[02:14] From [Sacnite Aphra] lol u all ready know ;)
[02:14] To [Sacnite Aphra] Because apparently I'm doing something and don't know it
[02:15] From [Sacnite Aphra] lol nwm
[02:15] From [Sacnite Aphra] nice exploit thou
[02:15] From [Sacnite Aphra] but hey some peapole need trk's to win
[02:15] From [Sacnite Aphra] good for you
[02:15] To [Sacnite Aphra] What exploit?
[02:15] To [Sacnite Aphra] I'm curious xD
[02:15] From [Sacnite Aphra] dude jsut gosh darn off and stop ack like u dont know
[02:18] To [Sacnite Aphra] No, seriously, I have no clue bro
[02:18] To [Sacnite Aphra] Please enligthen me.
[02:20] To [Sacnite Aphra] Since I'd prefer to report any bugs, thus feel free to explain my "exploit"
[02:21] From [Sacnite Aphra] u coudn had reported it months ago if not year's
[02:21] From [Sacnite Aphra] but is cool
[02:21] To [Sacnite Aphra] If I knew...
[02:21] To [Sacnite Aphra] But k?
[02:22] To [Sacnite Aphra] Bro you got me weak
[02:22] To [Sacnite Aphra] Seriously, what is my "exploit"?
[02:22] To [Sacnite Aphra] xD
[02:23] From [Sacnite Aphra] I will ignore yu from now on realy all the Let's play Legit mommy
[02:23] From [Sacnite Aphra] and ur the worst it seem
[02:23] To [Sacnite Aphra] I am playing legit, unlike you xD
[02:23] From [Sacnite Aphra] bravo good for you
[02:24] To [Sacnite Aphra] Unless you can tell me the exploit I'm suppose to be using
[02:24] From [Sacnite Aphra] gosh darn off I dont bot or anyhack the onely think theat u can call close to a hack is the Dot for UI
[02:24] To [Sacnite Aphra] No thanks, you gosh darn off "my" game :P
[02:24] To [Sacnite Aphra] <3

Sad to say, Chloe was probably eatting up everything magoogoo claimed.
"You exploit" - What exploit?....

• Door bug : Yet nobody is attacked or killed, you even said yourself "Nysek is too smart to get himself banned.
    • If I don't attack or kill anyone... is it a bug or exploit? Look up the definition and get back to me.
  • "Flying" above Bloodsports : Actually, once I knew Skyler was Magora there is zero chance for me to get banned attacking him.
    • "He's flying"
    • "But you're a known hacker, he's actually above the map. Goodbye."
    • "This is bullshoot!"

Or the fact "I couldn't hit you when you were up there. Or how Magoogoo's name is always coming out of my mouth... yet everyone keeps telling me about him. Don't bring up a conversation if you don't want to be talked about <3

When I start "exploiting" on people who aren't hackers or finally decide to break down and hack... we'll talk. Until then, sucks to suck.

Edited by Reaps989, 13 July 2016 - 08:51 AM.

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

That's not new. Nevermind that assumes process list is exactly how it says or it properly shows it etc. Although if one was to assume the other side are idiots or there are predictable ways or that sort of thing this would be an ok method of clarifying but far from fool proof.

Technically with how this sort of thing has advanced and the like any method of verification that you are legit outside of history could be duped if the effort and knowledge is there.

Just going to throw this out there, but chances are nothing you said was likely new to nysek. Anyone with slightly more than a basic understanding of computers would know what you said.

It's idiotic, but happens more than people want to admit most likely. Paranoia and narcissism are amusing.

Edited by AgentNoir, 13 July 2016 - 08:30 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

You should have come into teamspeak. They simply banned everyone against their "ideals".

Hell Magoogoo even forgot claiming Condemn had damage hacks, claimed his character had an "overlay issue" which is not possible unless you modify your UI which will still not effect your crosshairs in-game, and plenty of other nonsense.

Fact is, they broke down because they got caught hacking. Confused where Dimond claimed he was banned before he was hacking was interesting, but at the same time simply hacking because he was "caught" duping was simply an excuse.

The fact they use hacks on people because they "think" they hacked, the fact they thought "Chloe was legit"... it's depressing. How does someone who normally 1 clips so many people manages to lose almost two dozen duels to a support shotgun build?

Fact is, Chloe was in the same mentality as them and thus they support him. Not to mention think "Nysek controls bans", which is funny, and "you protect those you know". Yet that doesn't explain certain bans....

• Nikki : I had no issues with Nikki nor honestly thought he hacked.
  • Scrubbadub : I don't remember if he is banned or not, but scrubba was generally welcome.
  • Laniel : Minus his moronic outbursts with trying to leak GM information, I have no real issue with him... he's just a tard >_>
    • Includes Aroa, yet she knowingly let hackers in her clan so that's besides the point. (Thanks for confirming that again by the way Magoogoo) <3
  • Qween Bearer : I honestly find him quite amusing, minus his extreme method of trolling (sorta like Cenfozz) and has been an off/on enemy for years. Not that I could disagree he does have the mentality to "rage toggle".
  • Madsideswipe : Another person I have no real issues with, yet has been banned multiple times.
And that's only a few, not including those who "should" be banned yet still roam around. Yup, totally control bans... stupid gosh darns xD

Edit : Then again they think I can't smile for pictures (that I personally take) because of an insult.... even I don't have an ego that large. But I guess they can think as they like, it probably helps them sleep at night.

It's funny how they claimed shp was "fe's first hacker". Also how they somehow played at a high tier of quake 3 yet were incapable of adapting knowledge of positioning, tracking or any other fps skills over to fe within a period of weeks lmao. "world ranked" lol

Edited by AgentNoir, 13 July 2016 - 08:35 AM.

Heretic
Nysak

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Then again... to sum up how it went.

• Someone talks
  • Dimond and Magoogoo interrupt while raging constantly
  • Anyone questions their claims
  • Banned

• Claim exploitation (Going through a door without attacking nor killing someone) is equal to hacking
  • Claim "they beat me with a bot" makes someone a hacker.
  • Someone points out how neither are even remotely logical by any means
  • Banned

In the first time of their life, they finally banned their Worst enemies!, even if it's on Teamspeak!  :troll_face:

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

It's funny how they claimed shp was "fe's first hacker". Also how they somehow played at a high tier of quake 3 yet were incapable of adapting knowledge of positioning, tracking or any other fps skills over to fe within a period of weeks lmao. "world ranked" lol

Maybe he meant World Star?.... :o But yes, can't transfer the basics from quake to FE was quite lawls.

Still liking how "Nysek exploits his patootie off", yet I still haven't abused the only exploit I could deem as a reasonable complaint. Or that "I never reported the door exploit.

Nano_Shuffle.jpg

Hmm now when was the thread made about going through keep doors? Oh right, somewhere around October....

Nope, Nysek doesn't report anything ;D

In the first time of their life, they finally banned their Worst enemies!, even if it's on Teamspeak!  :troll_face:

Eh they were crying because I haven't found a car to get my GS up past 182 in Division, playing with random crack babies isn't that fun. At least if I could listen to even the QQ of Magoogoo's crew, I could easily stomach the GS grind.

Granted, I guess I'm not a crack baby looking for GS. I'm actually piecing my gear together because "it works". Not because my number "is higher"... might help them in DZ when they get wrecked by a shock turret :D

Edited by Reaps989, 13 July 2016 - 09:14 AM.

Posted Image

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Btw, i should've bought The Division instead of Black Desert. Black Desert is litterally only graphically nice, otherwise it's boring. 

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1683 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

It's not as bad as closet cheaters who delude their friends into believing they're 100% legit by deliberately throwing a fight in a duel with them, always justifying themselves and saying things to remove any doubt like the infamous "I've played for X years and spent Y amount of money, why would I cheat? XD" or by sucking up to decent legitimate players to play among them to remove doubt or simply just sucking up them to be buddy-buddy in hopes of them being less inclined to call them out if they think they're cheating. These are the most damaging and worse cheaters, they are cancer in competitive play and to the gaming community.

Edited by Calais, 13 July 2016 - 07:41 PM.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

FOR ANYONE WHO WASN'T THERE :)

Edited by Lemo Lefivth, 13 July 2016 - 08:12 PM.

Lemo Lefivth

Lemo Lefivth

Novice

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 09-July 16

It's not as bad as closet cheaters who delude their friends into believing they're 100% legit by deliberately throwing a fight in a duel with them, always justifying themselves and saying things to remove any doubt like the infamous "I've played for X years and spent Y amount of money, why would I cheat? XD" or by sucking up to decent legitimate players to play among them to remove doubt or simply just sucking up them to be buddy-buddy in hopes of them being less inclined to call them out if they think they're cheating. These are the most damaging and worse cheaters, they are cancer in competitive play and to the gaming community.

lol someone is mad

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1683 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

Nice movie, best video posted on the forums in over 2 years

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

it was funny

diamonds fantasies of nysek are hilarious

Edited by AgentNoir, 13 July 2016 - 10:27 PM.

Heretic
Nysak

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

:Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:

fly.gif

TimeSync   

fcdfb2fdf591832dfbc5bf7683fcfb86.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users