• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

By Winterlucidity ( Whoever the flying gosh darn that is. )

mommy... Guys. This is the most Boring PvP I've seen since CK tried against Dismay & Co. gosh darn. Not that i didn't know FE is dead, but please... Just stop... 

waiwai99

waiwai99

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 11-May 16

This is a pillow fight apparently. Sting there, and you know sting never fights anyone decent. 

Edited by waiwai99, 07 July 2016 - 08:14 AM.

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

mommy... Guys. This is the most Boring PvP I've seen since CK tried against Dismay & Co. gosh darn. Not that i didn't know FE is dead, but please... Just stop... 

dude you probably wouldnt do much better without getting a vac ban either  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:

fly.gif

TimeSync   

fcdfb2fdf591832dfbc5bf7683fcfb86.png

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
Foxy go get banned from another game for hacking, at least these guys tried to get better.

But there is barely a handful of active players that are good, you were never at that point tho xD
Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

TR must die

7257964.png

Jane Karter-Kuzmina-Cold Snap-Max Kuzmich

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

TR must die

Not that complex... can't find an active TR that won't lose to Nysek.

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13
Not that different from any video released in like the last couple years. They kept it even or close to not that bad.

Heretic
Nysak

Agent Viscera

Agent Viscera

Novice

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 05-April 16

Not that different from any video released in like the last couple years. They kept it even or close to not that bad.

I agree, first time i see a FE pvp video without a good ending.. 1 hours of pillow fighting , Its nothing special thesedays in FE.

2c711cddfd4d1bd5a03c2044850985b0.png

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

who are you?  for me you are new player so how you can know Dismay?
reroll?

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

Calais

Calais

Elite

• Members
  • 1683 posts
  • Joined 12-July 12

Don't mommy on other peoples sunshine, just let bygones be bygones ;) PvP in and of itself was never really that fun, it was the people in the groups that made the best of it and if these people in the video are enjoying themselves then let them be.

oum60z.png

Love me or hate me. I am flattered to make the minds of so many.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

reroll?

I'am gosh darning Jesus.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

dude you probably wouldnt do much better without getting a vac ban either  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:  :Ha Ha Ha:

Give me some Training, and i'll start one clipping your patootie again. 

Edit: You fuzzy bunny m8.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Foxy go get banned from another game for hacking, at least these guys tried to get better.

But there is barely a handful of active players that are good, you were never at that point tho xD ( Untill i oneclipped your sorry patootie. )

You gosh darning Hypocrite Magora wannabe. mommy. Are you still jealous that i got that good in only a few weeks? I mean, i evolved into the God of gosh darning Pistol PvP.

Ego is Big, yet it's confidence. You may even have a bigger Ego than i do. And i don't even think 8x6 Matters anymore, just as you said. mommy. People been using 8x6 And are not as good as i'am. They suck balls. Get mommy on, Nysek.

Edit: mommy, i tried to get better, and look where the gosh darn i'am. Banned.  :troll_face:  Taking chips from Reno normally didn't get me banned, i guess they found out after seeing all the Dome mommy i got on all of my Toons. ( Yes, you flying gosh darn. I got banned for that, not for "hacking", mommy. you suck. I still love you though. )

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 08 July 2016 - 06:35 AM.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Don't mommy on other peoples sunshine, just let bygones be bygones ;) PvP in and of itself was never really that fun, it was the people in the groups that made the best of it and if these people in the video are enjoying themselves then let them be.

I'am not saying that they can't have their fun, but it's time to let go... PvP Was fun, some years ago.

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Not that complex... can't find an active TR that won't lose to Nysek.

gosh darning Ego, as big as the gosh darning Mount everest. You Hypocrite, lmfao.

I Am Kinky

I Am Kinky

Conscript

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • Joined 06-May 10

You gosh darning Hypocrite Magora wannabe. mommy. Are you still jealous that i got that good in only a few weeks? I mean, i evolved into the God of gosh darning Pistol PvP.

Ego is Big, yet it's confidence. You may even have a bigger Ego than i do. And i don't even think 8x6 Matters anymore, just as you said. mommy. People been using 8x6 And are not as good as i'am. They suck balls. Get mommy on, Nysek.

Edit: mommy, i tried to get better, and look where the gosh darn i'am. Banned.  :troll_face:  Taking chips from Reno normally didn't get me banned, i guess they found out after seeing all the Dome mommy i got on all of my Toons. ( Yes, you flying gosh darn. I got banned for that, not for "hacking", mommy. you suck. I still love you though. )

dude im sorry but, you got so many vac bans. you cant claim to be legit lol

fly.gif

TimeSync   

fcdfb2fdf591832dfbc5bf7683fcfb86.png

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

dude im sorry but, you got so many vac bans. you cant claim to be legit lol

Even after all my Videos?... You gosh darning Monkey. Keep  believing in the Messiah Nysek, that old *****. ( <3 )

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
All of what videos? You do know a triggerbot is common knowledge in FE now right?... but you have already shown enough videos with lock on xD

That's why you keep getting banned on shooters right? Get out of here kid, you couldn't handle losing all the time and started botting it up.

Unlike you I actually can back up what I say, you never trained to improved. You simply made a new toon and claimed it wasn't yours. Then you got banned for botting. You never trained nor improved, but alas you continue to play this card.

I feel sorry for you, claiming a program is your own skill so you don't feel like you suck. Go get Overwatched again bro xD

Edited by Reaps989, 08 July 2016 - 10:23 AM.

Posted Image

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

All of what videos? You do know a triggerbot is common knowledge in FE now right?... but you have already shown enough videos with lock on xD

That's why you keep getting banned on shooters right? Get out of here kid, you couldn't handle losing all the time and started botting it up.

Unlike you I actually can back up what I say, you never trained to improved. You simply made a new toon and claimed it wasn't yours. Then you got banned for botting. You never trained nor improved, but alas you continue to play this card.

I feel sorry for you, claiming a program is your own skill so you don't feel like you suck. Go get Overwatched again bro xD

You gosh darning Magora wannabe fuzzy bunny m8. I had namechanges for a reason, you fuzzy bunnyy fuzzy bunny m8. Although it's quite funny, was i right about your gosh darning huge ego? You gosh darning morron. Triggerbot my patootie, mommy i don't ever saw that in FE. Only- Lock on? Are you gosh darning mentally speshul m8? You're the best example of a Magora, Nysek. Like. Really, you are. A retard like you with barely any Pistol skills couldn't 1v3 Anyone. mommy. I did. Cause i'm gosh darning good. I know how to move and i know how to Heal, and i bet i know better builds then your sorry patootie does. gosh darning Ego booster of Doom. Grow up Manchild. 

Edit: I don't need to proove you mommy. I know that i don't hack on FE, Obviously on the other games i do, cause it's fun. mommy, grow up dude. Also, why no statement to my Actual Comment? Or was i all right about your sorry patootie? Nysek, you ain't got mommy on me dude. You're a Joke. I compare your Whole life to that of Magora. gosh darn. I bet Magora has more Brain than you do... What an Insult. You're too stupid to realize that if i hacked, i'd tell you that since gosh darning years. Obviously you don't get that, because of your low IQ. I'd tell everyone what i did, now that i have been banned some years ago. But i ain't. Reason? Cause i never did. ( Besides buying Chips. )

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 08 July 2016 - 10:47 AM.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12
"I hack in other games just not here.", ya sure kid.

Sorry but i "can" win a 1v3 without a bot. Hell I 1v4 in Division without any exploits with talents. And no I don't cheese incendiary ammo, shock turret, or other nonsense.

But you wouldn't understand that as you were simply a garbage pistol user that lost to me every day for 3 months until you went to bot on Kisine. Same bullshoot Aroa would claim "I show you real power now, notice me Senpai."

So I know it was hard to handle losing like that, I don't blame you for hacking, but to sit there and claim it was your own skill?.... lol please. Remind me when you can 1v3 in FE against people who actually heal lol

Where are the videos of your last rerolls toon that dod nothing but headshots? Even Cdeekz had to laugh at you xD

Edit : To be magora I would have to hack, sorry but not worth my time, and sue as hell could never be as depressing of an individual. Remind me who has a clean account since steam originally had only valve games which came with the account.

I don't need death threats, I don't need hacks, I don't need to hide anything, and I sure as hell don't attempt to justify myself. Nysek is Nysek, it's as real as it gets bro bro, you just can't handle that you aren't a threat without a toggle.

Guess getting through school was tough, no aimbot for those bullies eh?... oh wait you would need to actually be strong too doe. It's ok, visit grandma and carry the gallons of milk for her to boost your ego. Maybe one day you can be a the very best bag boy in the world.

Also too busy out of state, fun fact tho... I didn't find your VAC bans.The FE Community did, sucks to suck bro.

Fact is I'm a bigger threat in any game you play, and here I'm a threat before I even attack you. Get on my level :troll_face:

But you're welcome to come back and lose even with a program <3

Edited by Reaps989, 08 July 2016 - 12:27 PM.

Posted Image

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

"I hack in other games just not here.", ya sure kid.

Sorry but i "can" win a 1v3 without a bot. Hell I 1v4 in Division without any exploits with talents. And no I don't cheese incendiary ammo, shock turret, or other nonsense.

But you wouldn't understand that as you were simply a garbage pistol user that lost to me every day for 3 months until you went to bot on Kisine. Same bullshoot Aroa would claim "I show you real power now, notice me Senpai."

So I know it was hard to handle losing like that, I don't blame you for hacking, but to sit there and claim it was your own skill?.... lol please. Remind me when you can 1v3 in FE against people who actually heal lol

Where are the videos of your last rerolls toon that dod nothing but headshots? Even Cdeekz had to laugh at you xD

Edit : To be magora I would have to hack, sorry but not worth my time, and sue as hell could never be as depressing of an individual. Remind me who has a clean account since steam originally had only valve games which came with the account.

I don't need death threats, I don't need hacks, I don't need to hide anything, and I sure as hell don't attempt to justify myself. Nysek is Nysek, it's as real as it gets bro bro, you just can't handle that you aren't a threat without a toggle.

Guess getting through school was tough, no aimbot for those bullies eh?... oh wait you would need to actually be strong too doe. It's ok, visit grandma and carry the gallons of milk for her to boost your ego. Maybe one day you can be a the very best bag boy in the world.

Also too busy out of state, fun fact tho... I didn't find your VAC bans.The FE Community did, sucks to suck bro.

Fact is I'm a bigger threat in any game you play, and here I'm a threat before I even attack you. Get on my level :troll_face:

But you're welcome to come back and lose even with a program <3

gosh darn. You got down Low. " Get on my Level " I rather Kms than do that. mommy, do you not get love "bro" ?, I mean. It's all internet fassade. You're that old grumpy Magora guy that never get's what he wanted in life. Don't even compare FE to Division, that scrap game. What the actual gosh darn are you there for still? Cdeekz Didn't laugh, and if he did, it was at you calling him a hacker. Was really funny tbh. And no you cannot win a 1v3, with others healing eachothers. You would be running arround a tent and then slowly dieing. That's what will happen mate. Oh and, you still didn't answer my Questions! You gosh darning Morron. Grow Up Nysek bro bro. And Lol, " Nysek is Nysek " , gosh darn. No one wants your gosh darning Ego boosting Tips dude. No one. You're so full of mommy xD! But hey, you're the Keyboard Warrior here, not me...  :troll_face:

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

gosh darn. You got down Low. " Get on my Level " I rather Kms than do that. mommy, do you not get love "bro" ?, I mean. It's all internet fassade. You're that old grumpy Magora guy that never get's what he wanted in life. Don't even compare FE to Division, that scrap game. What the actual gosh darn are you there for still? Cdeekz Didn't laugh, and if he did, it was at you calling him a hacker. Was really funny tbh. And no you cannot win a 1v3, with others healing eachothers. You would be running arround a tent and then slowly dieing. That's what will happen mate. Oh and, you still didn't answer my Questions! You gosh darning Morron. Grow Up Nysek bro bro. And Lol, " Nysek is Nysek " , gosh darn. No one wants your gosh darning Ego boosting Tips dude. No one. You're so full of mommy xD! But hey, you're the Keyboard Warrior here, not me...  :troll_face:

Interesting, I'm a keyboard warrior yet you're responding within what?....less than 45 mins

And your only 1v3 video was against those who didn't even self heal properly. I, on the other hand, still manage to do it with TR on a daily basis. Not to mention with a shotgun.

Notice because you probably were banned, and it costs 50$, it's a "scrap game". And I do it for fun like any game, difference is I don't get banned for hacks bro.

Ya I have an Ego, an Ego that isn't due to some program making me think I'm "good". Once a hacker, always a hacker.

But I'm out and about while you're busy getting banned on games you can't play?.... Sorry buy if they banned for buying chips or duped items then most of the wannabe crafter clans would have been banned ages ago.

I could drop some names, but it isn't worth it. And Cdeekz was banned for hacking, again, no surprise there. Maybe they won't bring him back through hacker rehab this time around.

Please ask your questions to someone who cares, it's called a "toggle" for a reason. Unlike Magora I can actually give a breakdown in real time, noy claim bullshoot like "I changed the hack to detect hackers" lololol .

Now feel free to spew more nonsense as if it will ever give you credibility. You have been banned across multiple shooters, you're most likely one of those kids who needed a game genie so he wouldn't violently deficate his pants trying to play NES or SNES. I mean damn, your mom didn't wipe your patootie til you were 10 for you to simply find an e-mommy to wipe the crap off your aim.

But eh, come back so you can lose again as always. Let's alone calling Division "scrap" compared to what FE is in terms of aiming.

Daddy is always here to put you ib your place <3

Posted Image

Twinkle Star

Twinkle Star

Conscript

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 23-January 14

I'am gosh darning Jesus.

You mean idiot? fe has a lot of idiots. what kind?

dastalbanner_zpstrcug6va.png?t=143182108

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Interesting, I'm a keyboard warrior yet you're responding within what?....less than 45 mins

And your only 1v3 video was against those who didn't even self heal properly. I, on the other hand, still manage to do it with TR on a daily basis. Not to mention with a shotgun.

Notice because you probably were banned, and it costs 50$, it's a "scrap game". And I do it for fun like any game, difference is I don't get banned for hacks bro.

Ya I have an Ego, an Ego that isn't due to some program making me think I'm "good". Once a hacker, always a hacker.

But I'm out and about while you're busy getting banned on games you can't play?.... Sorry buy if they banned for buying chips or duped items then most of the wannabe crafter clans would have been banned ages ago.

I could drop some names, but it isn't worth it. And Cdeekz was banned for hacking, again, no surprise there. Maybe they won't bring him back through hacker rehab this time around.

Please ask your questions to someone who cares, it's called a "toggle" for a reason. Unlike Magora I can actually give a breakdown in real time, noy claim bullshoot like "I changed the hack to detect hackers" lololol .

Now feel free to spew more nonsense as if it will ever give you credibility. You have been banned across multiple shooters, you're most likely one of those kids who needed a game genie so he wouldn't violently deficate his pants trying to play NES or SNES. I mean damn, your mom didn't wipe your patootie til you were 10 for you to simply find an e-mommy to wipe the crap off your aim.

But eh, come back so you can lose again as always. Let's alone calling Division "scrap" compared to what FE is in terms of aiming.

Daddy is always here to put you ib your place <3

Still, Division is overpriced for what kind of mommy i'am getting for there. More bugs than in FE, Unplayeable at sometimes and it's made by gosh darning Ubisoft. And Cdeekz is not banned?, he can log on anytime he wants, lol. Still not banned. 

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

Go get Overwatched again bro xD

Overwatch is nice MOBA-shooter

7257964.png

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Overwatch is nice MOBA-shooter

Agreed, I was talking Overwatch-ed in CS:GO for another ban xD

He would probably take the time to find a bot there and get banned too tho... for shame :(

But only complaint in Overwatched would be Reinhart isn't really beefy enough, don't get me wrong he has fantastic tools... but at no point is he not an easy kill lol.

@Foxy_buttmads

Plays fine for everyone else, what happened to that nice computer of yours?

Oh right you probably got banned and don't want to fork over another 50$, 1.3 running just fine. I admit some new sets are kinda silly tho.

Edited by Reaps989, 09 July 2016 - 05:42 AM.

Posted Image

condemend groupiee

condemend groupiee

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 13-October 15

Still, Division is overpriced for what kind of mommy i'am getting for there. More bugs than in FE, Unplayeable at sometimes and it's made by gosh darning Ubisoft. And Cdeekz is not banned?, he can log on anytime he wants, lol. Still not banned. 

drink some bleach kiddo you will feel much better

Madsideswipe here boi

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

drink some bleach kiddo you will feel much better

Not even bleach can kill me. 

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Not even bleach can kill me.

I would quit FE if you down a gallon of bleach, without puking it up.

No seriously, drink up kiddo. I'll pay for the bleach. <3

Disclaimer : Nysek does not actually recommend even the most toxic tards drink bleach... just quit if you can't play legit and for fun bruh.

Edited by Reaps989, 09 July 2016 - 11:15 AM.

Posted Image

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

I would quit FE if you down a gallon of bleach, without puking it up.

No seriously, drink up kiddo. I'll pay for the bleach. <3

Disclaimer : Nysek does not actually recommend even the most toxic tards drink bleach... just quit if you can't play legit and for fun bruh.

Hypocrite, lol.

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Hypocrite, lol.

See I can tell you in game and you can come back to life. IRL tho, you die, but since there's no cut for cancer... another will take your place.

Now if the hypocrite comment is on playing fair, you're funny kid <3

Posted Image

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

See I can tell you in game and you can come back to life. IRL tho, you die, but since there's no cut for cancer... another will take your place.

Now if the hypocrite comment is on playing fair, you're funny kid <3

Lmao, you're the number one disgrace to the human race. American Pig. So cancer is funny, yes?

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • 7747 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Lmao, you're the number one disgrace to the human race. American Pig. So cancer is funny, yes?

Interesting, last I checked only disgraced in the human race need to be forced out of communities. You know, like a ban of sorts? You have 8 of those and another 4 in FE..... ya I'd say that's pretty cancerous.

Or maybe you don't know what cancerous is? I must apologize to whoever was meant to teach you, obviously you didn't pay enough attention during class, as you wouldn't have the decency to do so yourself.

Calling me "Magora", yet you are actually a part of said problem plaguing our society. All because you thought it was the normal, you became cancer... nice.

Posted Image

Sharon Agathon

Sharon Agathon

Conscript

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Love is in the air

A wise man doesnt piss into the wind

AgentNoir

AgentNoir

Ascended

• Members
  • 3728 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Even after all my Videos?... You gosh darning Monkey. Keep  believing in the Messiah Nysek, that old *****. ( <3 )

Hey you and magora both.

Heretic
Nysak

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Hey you and magora both.

Thing is, magora was mommy. And in one of his videos he obviously used Toggle. 

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Jesus. Magora. http://imgur.com/ftGpOCl

Stalker2001

Stalker2001

Conscript

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • Joined 09-September 15

reroll?

Just some trash formed from CK and other alt clans as 666, Foxy Demon
P.S. CK = new Saints, CK ruled Dismay 

"The GamersFirst support team is committed to preserving the integrity and fairness of the game for all players."

3-HZlD6_Dz4.jpg
Original and rerolls: Disnuke, Walking Disaster, Nuclear Disaster, Lady Disaster, Skripka, Egao, Em Shady

J.Karter

J.Karter

Conscript

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 16-October 13

P.S. CK = new Saints, CK ruled Dismay 

Лол, серьезно?

7257964.png

Foxy~Angel

Foxy~Angel

Grunt

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Joined 17-April 16

Лол, серьезно?

no lol, the other way arround

Edited by Foxy~Angel, 11 July 2016 - 07:29 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users