Thial

HVR nerf - the only way

What do you guys think about this idea ?

liGxCTb.png

Edited by Thial
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

SHOTS FIRED... SHOTS FIRED. Well... Let's see if the "hardcore" HVR users will react with butthurt. Just waiting.

On 5/27/2018 at 1:13 PM, Thial said:

What do you guys think about this idea ?

liGxCTb.png

I'll admit that this is good idea, but has a huge mistake...

no mirror in the scope.

Vewy Funny :-D

Edited by Nijavid

um no, you're all nuts who agree's with this idea. it's a heavy sniper for fksake ofc it's suppose to do 85 dmg. what sniper you know that doesn't instakill? atleast in this game it does 85% damage, in other games it instakill. so i disapprove this, because this gun will balance out other broken weapons in this game. people who can't use this gun shoulding cryin for nerfs.

20 minutes ago, JAMAICANIIII said:

um no, you're all nuts who agree's with this idea. it's a heavy sniper for fksake ofc it's suppose to do 85 dmg. what sniper you know that doesn't instakill? atleast in this game it does 85% damage, in other games it instakill. so i disapprove this, because this gun will balance out other broken weapons in this game. people who can't use this gun shoulding cryin for nerfs.

Spotted the nhvr user.

But seriously this is only a joke. Reducing its damage would break this weapon purpose to be in the game. The only way to properly nerf is restoring its previous movement speed, and maybe... add more equip time.

18 minutes ago, JAMAICANIIII said:

The problem is not that we cant use it, the problem is that everyone can use it and be on top of the scoreboard. I do agree with you that a Heavy Sniper should do a significant amount of damage. My suggestion to nerf/balance the N-HVR 762 would be to reduce it from 85% (850) to 75% (750). Seeing how this would do in an actual mission would be interesting.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, itsExo said:

The problem is not that we cant use it, the problem is that everyone can use it and be on top of the scoreboard. I do agree with you that a Heavy Sniper should do a significant amount of damage. My suggestion to nerf/balance the N-HVR 762 would be to reduce it from 85% (850) to 75% (750). Seeing how this would do in an actual mission would be interesting.

No, everyone would be using duck, scout, and nhvr will be useless.

2 hours ago, LuzExtinguido said:

No, everyone would be using duck, scout, and nhvr will be useless.

Highly doubt it will be useless. Yes there will be more Scouts, but thats good. More variety. Not the same meta over and over.

5 hours ago, itsExo said:

Highly doubt it will be useless. Yes there will be more Scouts, but thats good. More variety. Not the same meta over and over.

You dont understand... nhvr is stoping power, scout is mobility support.

12 hours ago, JAMAICANIIII said:

APB isn't every other game, it's a relatively unique game with a relatively high TTK.

There's a reason that there aren't any 1-shot hitscan guns.

My culture is not your meme material.

I actually found this funny, plz don't hurt me.

poeple would still use the TPS camera and just aim at people behind them, this isn't going to fix stuff.

On 6/6/2018 at 11:09 AM, LilyV3 said:

poeple would still use the TPS camera and just aim at people behind them, this isn't going to fix stuff.

looking behind yourself doesn't make you change the way you hold the gun. It would definitely work

What LO gonna nerf in HVR?

I just do not even know what they can change...