47 replies to this topic

botter

botter

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Joined 13-September 14

these weapons are so underused i never got killed be oblivion,misery or hardbinger .. i got kkilled handfull of times by strife during pickup weapon fro ma box event , maybe 3 times or so . Woud be nice to see THEM USED  sometimes ,,, im talkign about silver district im not sure what golds do in bronze distrcit ... 

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15269 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Wouldn't mind a buff to maybe the smg its seems to be Very accurate if used properly maybe make that its strong point (so basically a Jersey devil smg)

Sniper is pretty shwifty 4 shot to kill can take out a hvr user if they miss the first shot Cj3 makes it that much more of a power house sniper Love its range power

Ive taken out DMRS with this and even the occasionally ISSR B (still unsure why people still use the wisp). The sniper a is a pre nerfed Wisp from joker store so i enjoy that out of all the rev guns, Magnum is nice looking but its accuracy still feels RNG A.R is not touched ever smg suffers the same fate Shotgun i use for cars mostly.

If anything the ISSR-b got a buff. Its better in every way compared to the oblivion. :)

CombatMedic02

CombatMedic02

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts
  • Joined 07-July 11

I think all of these weapons could do with an re-evaluation I mean I'm not sure where any of them really belong in the grand scheme of things and they are generally all pretty bad across the board. I mean the oblivion is a 4 shots to kill sniper rifle with seemingly no upside. There are better sniper rifles out there why would anyone use this one. The misery is far to inaccurate to make it viable as a weapon over other assault rifles with again, seemingly no upside. The strife is a slower firing CSG with no upside. The curse feels like a OCA EW, haven't used it for a good while but I felt it was usable but didn't really have anything about it that made it feel like its own weapon and the harbinger seems a bit too weak.

I would like to see the developers figure out where these weapons belong in reference to other weapons and see them reworked so that they actually have purpose and become viable. Would be nice to use these weapons without feeling like I could be using something better.

Edited by CombatMedic02, 23 May 2016 - 04:05 AM.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4538 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

I miss the old Dog Ear it used to be my main sniper then they did that stupid 2 shots then you cant aim luckly the new sniper reminds me of the pre nerf dog ear and wisp so i use that now (If it didn't have slow movement modifier and slow equip time the rev sniper would be a perfect replacement )

I felt same way if by new"sniper" meaning oblivion which is why enjoy using it , and ya the slow movement is not really needed nor adds up to how displyed via the broken in game stats in description , equip time can be adjusted with 3p3

Edited by SixxstagesofMajik, 23 May 2016 - 07:37 AM.

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Noob_Guardian

Noob_Guardian

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8491 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12

Bud strife doesnt have a point its spread at 10 meter will get you mommy hits , csg wil ltake you down and even faster , corner popping meh , csg is better at it in my opinion since  you can do it faster , have bigger range ,  i noticed that spread on strife its just too big to get this HIGH DAMAGE  profit from the weapon, i mean does it matter to have 900 or so damage hit or 800 with csg in clsoe range? which can shoot faster? ,,, to me strife doesnt really ahve a point in the game compared to other sontguns , and i agree on otehr poitns misery needs faster recovery and to bloom like that on 3 shots its just insane, i shoud be able to get a kill before a bloom gets this terrible , i mean reward a person for hitting every first shots not  gosh darn him over g1. , oblivion needs faster rate of fire , to compete with obeya since obeya will out ttk it any day, h9 is not even competitive to other smgs at all , needs less blooming and faster ttk.

I've 2 shot at 10-15m with it, and have done just fine combat wise except when im rushed hard by those said shotguns, especially if i miss once im dead. I don't do as well with csg or jg compared to the Strife from my experiences. But those shotguns  in cqc have become quite a bother since their rof buff anyways, you can fire 3x in about 1.65? seconds, where as before it would have been 2.1s. (I only know this because a NFA spray with 30 rounds, meant an enemy could fire 3 shots of a shotgun at me before i had to reload)., luckily they are uncommon to see. But you are also forgetting about the DOW and the Shredder. Nfas and ogre are definitely better though. It might not be the "best choice" shotgun, but its enough to cause people to think twice if they aren't using a "better" shotgun, and even then, the high damage makes them an easy target for anyone else. It's my prefered go-to shotgun when I want a good cqc weapon (I prefer it over oca/pmg/and other shotguns).

I actually think oblivion is fine, its not a rifle, its a sniper, it doesn't compete with the obeya head on in mid-long ranges, because its ttk is vastly different. (Oblivion ttk is like 1.5/1.6 Almost same as dmr if not a tad faster imo, obeya is a .8s?). Thats a huge difference, and honestly, if it did even have a 1s ttk for the oblivion, it WOULD be op, as its a sniper with a 100m range. I only have problems with it when i face a hvr or dmr with cover, otherwise I out ttk them in the open.

H9 and Misery, yeah

Each weapon of this bundle has a niche, Strife is a support/rush weapon, best used for cover camping and finishing. Oblivion is a fast ROF sniper, excellent at getting rounds downrange, tagging and finishing enemies. (except pistol wth is its niche) However H9 and misery imo are just flat terrible even in their niches, though I have used H9 effectively, "How" I did well with it is a mystery because i typically do bad with it.

Edited by Noob_Guardian, 23 May 2016 - 01:15 PM.

[Uminee Quote]The existance of the threat system actually broadens the skill gap between players by affecting the assumptions and therefore the confidence of the players, creating the illusion that segregation is necessary at all.
Support Removing Threat Segregation! <- Click!

Add Hue and Contrast Change in Video Options

Noob_Guardian

Noob_Guardian

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8491 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12

these weapons are so underused i never got killed be oblivion,misery or hardbinger .. i got kkilled handfull of times by strife during pickup weapon fro ma box event , maybe 3 times or so . Woud be nice to see THEM USED  sometimes ,,, im talkign about silver district im not sure what golds do in bronze distrcit ... 

Use my strife all the time X)

[Uminee Quote]The existance of the threat system actually broadens the skill gap between players by affecting the assumptions and therefore the confidence of the players, creating the illusion that segregation is necessary at all.
Support Removing Threat Segregation! <- Click!

Add Hue and Contrast Change in Video Options

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3969 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

I actually really like them as is, except that initial bloom on the Harbinger when its first equipped.  Strife does insane hard and soft damage, it can 1 shot the front gates in Asylum.  Not even the DMR-AV can do that unless you're 85+ meters away.  And it can 1 shot fragile users if you get a good point blank solid hit on them.  I don't have much experience with the Misery so I just pass that off as me not knowing how to use it right yet.  The Curse is pretty damn good if you're burst firing and the Oblivion is great with its fire rate and accuracy.  I'm not against any tweaks to them though. The ones Szambi posted sound nice.

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 27 May 2016 - 05:11 AM.

Zakito

Zakito

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Joined 19-May 09

BUMP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users