1087 replies to this topic

BetaAlanine

BetaAlanine

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1853 posts
  • Joined 11-June 08

We also know how to Englando... So that's another plus.

Any idea of rerolling?

Camouflage

Camouflage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

I mean I've streamed apb with 100+ viewers before, but that's a solid theory.

Going to be honest with you, I don't feel like it's worth explaining to someone who mindlessly hackusates as often as you do on the forums. You really don't come across any different from the average sore loser asking district chat to group-report the latest tough opp they got.
Nothing wrong with you having a different opinion than me, but I don't see the point in fanning the flames to a message board witch hunt. Sorry.

I do what? "Mindlessly hackusate often"? :Ha Ha Ha:

Where do I do that? ^^

I bet others would like to know too why you support a known cheater. So please "be honest" with them.

[...] For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place). [...]

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

I do what? "Mindlessly hackusate often"? :Ha Ha Ha:

Where do I do that? ^^

I bet others would like to know too why you support a known cheater. So please "be honest" with them.

Right here, on the very forum we all roam!

Also again with the "known cheater", I am a "known cheater" in the silver community maybe, but I am not very known for the people who're actually somewhat good at the game.

But do you know how to angry? Like ... really angry?

It happens from time to time, I mostly cry myself to sleep after that though.

Any idea of rerolling?

I am unsure as to what you are asking?

Can you rephrase and ask again? Thanks.

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

tobii considering you got so many people involved without us noticing i have decided you are a ninja. a cake ninja

LilyV3

LilyV3

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18325 posts
  • Joined 21-August 12

Also again with the "known cheater", I am a "known cheater" in the silver community maybe, but I am not very known for the people who're actually somewhat good at the game.

so you still say you haven't cheated, even after tiggs said all FFbans were for cheating?

Posted Image
Who is Lily and Honey Lily (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*
Check out her Music (different genres): Lily Lily - Burning Night Scarlet Rose Dead End
百合の咲く丘で Sacrifice

Camouflage

Camouflage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

Wait, what?

Your saying that the "good players" don't know that you were banned multiple times now for cheating? So, everybody who knows it is part of the "silver community"?

In this case there aren't a lot of "good players" left in this game. :Ha Ha Ha: 

[...] For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place). [...]

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2172 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

Now, any speculation regarding why Enforcers are over represented in the ban statistics? 58%.

- Are Enforcers more likely to cheat than crims?

- Or why are banned players banned more often, while on their Enforcers?

I have a perfect explanation for this - while Crims are pretty much honest about being and doing what they are - criminals, almost all Enforcers I meet are nothing more than corrupted cops. Other day in Financial silver district a well-known Enforcer literally ran over few innocent pedestrians who were just standing on the sidewalk minding their own business, and one of those poor people was even a pregnant woman. He didn't even bother to turn around and see what he has done, and I noticed this unacceptable behavior is something quite common among Enforcers - rarely any of them respect the law, I understand sometimes when they have an emergency call they can ignore traffic lights, but they ignore it even when they are not on a mission, I can't even remember when was the last time I saw some Enforcer fully respecting the law, waiting at red lights and serving the San Paro community as they should.

Instead of enforcing the law they enforce and justify only their own actions for some personal benefits, so with such a mindset and on that level of corruption, it's no wonder some of them would have no problems with cheating too, hence there are more cheaters on that side.

XaMA1nH.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

Truksterism

Truksterism

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 21-May 15

The hell? They unlocked this thread? hahaha

xUsyKAx.gifMissShagwell SBdpWGQ.pngK4pirUt.png VaelanakNBHGnM.gif
Ordm0j0.pngRP5t0Fc.pngOrdm0j0.pnganXUXJI.pngOrdm0j0.pngcvUH8Gc.png

RoxieBragg

RoxieBragg

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1639 posts
  • Joined 21-August 14

I have a perfect explanation for this - while Crims are pretty much honest about being and doing what they are - criminals, almost all Enforcers I meet are nothing more than corrupted cops. Other day in Financial silver district a well-known Enforcer literally ran over few innocent pedestrians who were just standing on the sidewalk minding their own business, and one of those poor people was even a pregnant woman. He didn't even bother to turn around and see what he has done, and I noticed this unacceptable behavior is something quite common among Enforcers - rarely any of them respect the law, I understand sometimes when they have an emergency call they can ignore traffic lights, but they ignore it even when they are not on a mission, I can't even remember when was the last time I saw some Enforcer fully respecting the law, waiting at red lights and serving the San Paro community as they should.

Instead of enforcing the law they enforce and justify only their own actions for some personal benefits, so with such a mindset and on that level of corruption, it's no wonder some of them would have no problems with cheating too, hence there are more cheaters on that side.

You miiiighttt.... take apb way too seriously. :troll_face:

ZVCNUGn.png

\\ BigBragg's Wife \\

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2172 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

You miiiighttt.... take apb way too seriously. :troll_face:

Hey, I am just trying to fit into this serious community! ^^

XaMA1nH.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

Camouflage

Camouflage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

so you still say you haven't cheated, even after tiggs said all FFbans were for cheating?

He said:

The "banwave" hype is dead because people have shifted their focus away from the people who got banned, and now they're looking at all the people rerolling and rage cheating.

Yes, you can make fun of me all you want, I am not salty about this.
But this thing should really just be closed at this point, there is nothing more to talk about.

Everyone agree that the people who got banned were cheating, no doubt about it, mystery solved, let's move on :)

So no one gives a f, because they are already "known cheaters" so you're not surprised when they get banned.

Everyone went mental because it was a wave of high ranks, everyone claimed that "I KNEW IT! YOU CHEATED ALL ALONG!", now it's just w.e. because they are rerolling and getting FF'ed again.

I am surprised this was even allowed, the amount of name and shame is insane, but hey! I'm just a cheater right? I shouldn't speak :D

Galleoth

Galleoth

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3624 posts
  • Joined 05-June 13

Are you unable to comprehend sarcasm and the parody that's being made of your way of thinking or you just enjoy being dense?

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4416 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

The only thing I'm noticing right now is that Asger is the only one staying on topic. This is a pizza thread, I'd prefer there to at least be one pizza per post.

Thanks!

I was staying on topic too!

kqxgtb-l.jpg

I only posted what I did, not because I really care what you did, or who you think are. I did it because of your "I am Gold, thus I am better than you." attitude.

Frankly, if you gotta toss that around, to make yourself feel better... Whatever, dude. It's a small population TPS and over 5 years old.

giphy.gif

Get over yourself.... Seriously.

Now, onto a topic more important than you.

God says no.

moses%20tablets%20and%20pizza.gif

Edit: OMG... I read that link... And that person is a moron...

"Great, tasty, nice pineapples seem harmless enough,Right? But have you ever seen the blooming flower of a growing pineapple? It’s the Star of David, the Jewish Religions symbol, not in similarity, but an extreme replica."

Like... Really? REALLY?!? I am not even going to start on this... Not... One... Bit... But:

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

62856311.jpg

Edited by G1 White Knight, 13 May 2016 - 06:51 AM.

IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

Define what you think is cheating, then define what Tiggs and G1 put in the category of cheating, then get back to me. :)

Wait, what?

Your saying that the "good players" don't know that you were banned multiple times now for cheating? So, everybody who knows it is part of the "silver community"?

In this case there aren't a lot of "good players" left in this game. :Ha Ha Ha:

If you ask Queen of love, whom is part of your little circlejerk community, 90% of good players cheat.. So no, there is no good players left.

And people know my accounts get suspended, it's not like I am trying to hide it?

If I wanted to reroll and not let you know I could just not stream and go with a random name. fixed.

banned multiple times for cheating... How do some people get by without someone to push their wheelchair...

OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN ANNE!

Edited by Tobiii, 13 May 2016 - 07:22 AM.

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

tobii considering you got so many people involved without us noticing i have decided you are a ninja. a cake ninja

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

It should stay locked if you ask me, nothing constructive comes out of this, and there is no way people won't name and shame or talk mommy.

But OH WELL!

It's better to have all the hackusations spam in one thread than scattered throughout the forums.

Reloaded definitely changed the way they use FairFight. I doubt such a large group of players would all start hacking. "cheating" is such a broad, subjective term. To me, that means they could of been manually banned and not flagged by FairFight, possibly falsely banned.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 1080
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12
Why talk about ban wave when you can talk about pizza wave
giphy.gif
DwGBVYM.jpg

Camouflage

Camouflage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

And people know my accounts get suspended, it's not like I am trying to hide it?
If I wanted to reroll and not let you know I could just not stream and go with a random name. fixed.

Simple questions:

Why can't you move on and play something else? Why do you re-roll over and over again, just for being banned shortly after?

Why you're still here? To create more drama about your ban? To get more viewers into your stream?

I hate cheaters who try to look like victims.

Reloaded definitely changed the way they use FairFight. I doubt such a large group of players would all start hacking. "cheating" is such a broad, subjective term. To me, that means they could of been manually banned and not flagged by FairFight, possibly falsely banned.

/facepalm

Edited by Camouflage, 13 May 2016 - 07:33 AM.

BetaAlanine

BetaAlanine

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1853 posts
  • Joined 11-June 08

It's better to have all the hackusations spam in one thread than scattered throughout the forums.

Falsely baned only happened under punkbuster and was resolved due to some people who fought hard to prove they did nothing wrong.
However i have played more then 8years g1 games now and have never faced a false ban(not counting the pb false ofc) imho the opposite is the thing. They have to give out more bans for tos/coc violations.
Maybe not perm bans but dayly/weekly bans from time to time to show people up where the border is.

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

Funny thing is, you guys are causing the drama.

I am on the forum to talk, you guys start throwing mommy at me.

And I have my reasons, sadly I am not allowed to share those with you. :)

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

AnneArkey

AnneArkey

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Joined 20-May 13

Define what you think is cheating, then define what Tiggs and G1 put in the category of cheating, then get back to me. :)

But Tobii, you have to understand that the fact that you still have your forum account, hell even your mere presence on the forums threatens their confirmation bias. I do dare say, that tickles me. 

This is the way I view things:

Not my account, none of my business.

Did you know that those who run the game reserve the right to restrict your access to it for any reason they deem fit?  

Although I would love to try and argue one side or the other in the case of Tobii's ban, I can't. I just don't have all the information necessary to make an actual informed debate on it. However, I've been around long enough to see damn near an entire clan get the ban hammer, from what they claim is due to Real Money Trading. Again, nothing I can prove, but it does make me just a bit skeptical that all of the bans just being for cheating.

I do not condone cheating. I want to make that clear. I also understand that the people who run the game are just human. Due to that, I believe they make errors. One of the mistakes I believe they make is to broadcast every ban for cheating. It enables this idea that there are so many more cheaters in the game than there actually are. Fostering such paranoia allows the culture of the game to erode, and here we see such effects. 

Rather than believe that those who defeat me in the game are all cheaters, and start to become upset by it, I focus on what I should learn from my experience. Why did I lose that particular battle with this player? Perhaps it was because I used the wrong weapon to counter them, perhaps it was my reaction time being too slow, maybe I was silly and just stood out in the open without cover. There are various things that I should take responsibility for when it comes to playing this game. To simply give up and call cheats whenever I lose to someone or a situation would do no one any justice.

I guess I'm just tired of people playing the self righteous victim, rather than trying to do the best that they are capable of, as it gives them the idea that it's okay to be as vitriolic as possible to other players not realizing that they are also part of the problem they protest.

I started streaming again: http://twitch.tv/annearkey

Sw33tTooth

Sw33tTooth

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

From what i have seen he was banned for shaders and his config, that's it. Sure he uses the jump/drop medium item hold exploit like near every other edgelord out there but i don't think he's using hacks.

Edited by Sw33tTooth, 13 May 2016 - 07:56 AM.

Percocet

Percocet

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1672 posts
  • Joined 30-May 12

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

From what i have seen he was banned for shaders and his config, that's it. Sure he uses the jump/drop heavy item hold exploit like near every other edgelord out there but i don't think he's using hacks.

I what now..?

You mean jumping with a medium item? Huh?

I never took the time to figure out how to jump with a heavy, so I am not sure what you are on about.

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4416 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

Did you know that those who run the game reserve the right to restrict your access to it for any reason they deem fit?

Although I would love to try and argue one side or the other in the case of Tobii's ban, I can't. I just don't have all the information necessary to make an actual informed debate on it. However, I've been around long enough to see damn near an entire clan get the ban hammer, from what they claim is due to Real Money Trading. Again, nothing I can prove, but it does make me just a bit skeptical that all of the bans just being for cheating.

I do not condone cheating. I want to make that clear. I also understand that the people who run the game are just human. Due to that, I believe they make errors.

Pretty much this.

But, my issue with Tobii, and other of their kind, is their self-righteous threat-elitist attitude.

Good job. You play better or Tryhard to get a color next to your name... In a game that is not competitive in the very least.

I wonder how many people you have hackusated, Tobii.

Does that make you a yellow plated silver autistic too?

350.jpg

Edited by G1 White Knight, 13 May 2016 - 07:58 AM.

IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1456 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

From what i have seen he was banned for shaders and his config, that's it. Sure he uses the jump/drop heavy item hold exploit like near every other edgelord out there but i don't think he's using hacks.

I doubt it was for that. Seems strange that only 1 streamer would get banned when there's many that do the same thing.

Pretty much this.

But, my issue with Tobii, and other of their kind, is their self-righteous threat-elitist attitude.

Good job. You play better or Tryhard to get a color next to your name... In a game that is not competitive in the very least.

I wonder how many people you have hackusated, Tobii.

Does that make you a yellow plated silver autistic too?

I rather have their attitude than the large number of players who just quit mid mission because they assume everyone who's slightly better than them cheats.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin, 13 May 2016 - 07:59 AM.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 1080
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Sw33tTooth

Sw33tTooth

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

I what now..?

You mean jumping with a medium item? Huh?

I never took the time to figure out how to jump with a heavy, so I am not sure what you are on about.

Fixed it, don't get in a tizzy.

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

I usually only hackusate when there is clear evidence, eg. clear snap.

Unlike you, I know when people are just better than me.

It doesn't mean they cheat ;)

And my how is my attitude any worse than yours? I don't go about talking mommy for no reason, so.

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

Immersion

Immersion

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4037 posts
  • Joined 13-December 14

no

mud squid pls leave this open

best thread all year

recapitulation_by_vhm_alex%20edit1_zps1r

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

no

mud squid pls leave this open

best thread all year

Close it, nothing good comes from this.

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

Immersion

Immersion

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4037 posts
  • Joined 13-December 14

Close it, nothing good comes from this.

laughter is good

it heals

Sw33tTooth

Sw33tTooth

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Joined 19-January 11

-snip-

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4416 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

I usually only hackusate when there is clear evidence, eg. clear snap.

Unlike you, I know when people are just better than me.
It doesn't mean they cheat ;)

And my how is my attitude any worse than yours? I don't go about talking mommy for no reason, so.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... So funny...

I know a -lot- of people are better than me. If you ever played with me, you'd know that.

Whenever grouped up with... Anyone... And they start tossing out the hackusations, i am the one to reply with, 'Naw. Their just too good to be here.'

But yer just too uppity thinking you are some godsend to us pitiful masses, your replies are just showing you are nothing but an egolord.

So, now I can safely ignore all responses to my post from you, because I already know what your only grasp at an insult would be.

H0dAolZ.jpg

Edited by G1 White Knight, 13 May 2016 - 08:13 AM.

IpP4AT3.png

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

I've never said I was actually good at the game, I am just better than a silver..?

So, stop making up mommy.. :)

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

Pragmatix

Pragmatix

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1963 posts
  • Joined 19-May 09

But Tobii, you have to understand that the fact that you still have your forum account, hell even your mere presence on the forums threatens their confirmation bias. I do dare say, that tickles me. 

I do not condone cheating. I want to make that clear. I also understand that the people who run the game are just human. Due to that, I believe they make errors. One of the mistakes I believe they make is to broadcast every ban for cheating. It enables this idea that there are so many more cheaters in the game than there actually are. Fostering such paranoia allows the culture of the game to erode, and here we see such effects. 

Rather than believe that those who defeat me in the game are all cheaters, and start to become upset by it, I focus on what I should learn from my experience. Why did I lose that particular battle with this player? Perhaps it was because I used the wrong weapon to counter them, perhaps it was my reaction time being too slow, maybe I was silly and just stood out in the open without cover. There are various things that I should take responsibility for when it comes to playing this game. To simply give up and call cheats whenever I lose to someone or a situation would do no one any justice.

I guess I'm just tired of people playing the self righteous victim, rather than trying to do the best that they are capable of, as it gives them the idea that it's okay to be as vitriolic as possible to other players not realizing that they are also part of the problem they protest.

Don't have anything to say about Tobiii as well.

I do however agree with that they shouldn't broadcast none cheating bans, because it will lead to the person getting a poor reputation in-game and perhaps even harassed in one way or another. The broadcast in itself is genius since it works as a deterrent imho. Also, it gives fair play a sense of value to the ones playing this game with no 3rd party tools whatsoever. It honestly is G1's fault we're in this situation, because if they ruled with a iron hand from the get go the community wouldn't be as paranoid.

You mentioned many things one should do playing just about any online game, and I do agree with you once again. However, there are several ways to bait players if you really want to know if they're cheating or not, because it's not just about "he killed me he must be hacking" but I reckon many could possibly react in that fashion.

spenco44

spenco44

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1461 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

Just because you can search a name on an account that has not been banned does not mean that you haven't been banned on others.

For example, if Tobii (someone we KNOW is a banned cheater) did a search on FFBans for 'MrMoist' and then presented that as evidence that he was legit we would KNOW it was BS. This is what I mean by 'fake'. It would be as ridiculous as your assumption that I thought you designed and built a complete fake screenshot in about 2 minutes.

I am more than happy for people to disagree with me providing they can present a logical argument to support their views. I am also open to 'new' ideas (again with the same proviso).

It is most of the cheaters' excuses as to why they got banned that are spurious, not the bans themselves. Sure, one or two out of the thousands may have slipped through the net, but the evidence is that they err on the side of safety in unbanning people where there is sufficient doubt​

I am more than happy for people to disagree with me especially if they can present a logical case to support their views. I am also open to new ideas (again with the same provision), but do you honestly believe that what you typed here (quoted below) will convince anyone of anything other than your having perhaps been dropped on your head one too many times when you were a baby?

Please point me to my banned characters and prove that you're right oh wait you can't

CUTVsib.png7eEWFxS.png3rjRhBG.pngCZJij79.pngBPVuVk2.pngdK2thod.pngDwWvPiQ.pngeAjBa9t.pnglEj3oJG.png75ez1Gw.pnggMp5ZmI.pngO339uke.png8YIbXNw.pngAr1FUUY.png

APB is designed to be kind of like rock, paper, scissors with its niches, but the HVR is when that annoying kid no one likes just shakes his hand around and goes "BOOOOMM!!!!! ATOMIC BOMB I WIN!!!!!"

im only good at ERPvP

im only good at ERPvP

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3601 posts
  • Joined 30-January 12

I'm a little glad they haven't banned [redacted] from the forums yet. Seeing his damage control responses is just too much comedy for me. 

03c86027a4.png
Just some dumb silver
Spoiler

Camouflage

Camouflage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

EWxqjuS.png

56 viewers -.-

Guess this game deserves you and your viewers.

No space left for legits. No need to play this game anymore.

Edited by Camouflage, 13 May 2016 - 09:28 AM.

Immersion

Immersion

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4037 posts
  • Joined 13-December 14

EWxqjuS.png

56 viewers -.-

Guess this game deserves you and your viewers.

No space left for legits. No need to play this game anymore.

are you really implying that anyone who watches his stream is also cheating?

GodDamnIt

GodDamnIt

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Joined 05-December 12

EWxqjuS.png

If you wanna watch someone cheating, at least pick someone interesting and entertaining, like EpicGoat.

Like damn all those streamers are boring as gosh darn.

5b91af76a33c701d87a6d5d4f167ac70.png

BetaAlanine

BetaAlanine

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1853 posts
  • Joined 11-June 08

are you really implying that anyone who watches his stream is also cheating?

Could be, who knows? Does it matter?

im only good at ERPvP

im only good at ERPvP

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3601 posts
  • Joined 30-January 12

If you wanna watch someone cheating, at least pick someone interesting and entertaining, like EpicGoat.

Like damn all those streamers are boring as gosh darn.

Watching someone try and pretend to be legit is pretty boring. Just sack up and go blatant. Why cheat if you don't go blatant? 

Edited by AshleyNeko, 13 May 2016 - 09:46 AM.

03c86027a4.png
Just some dumb silver
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users