1087 replies to this topic

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

If we're back to pizza talk! I made a thing!

PLumRPv.jpg

Also what can people even talk about that hasn't been talked about in here?

Edited by Tobiii, 12 May 2016 - 02:35 PM.

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

tobii considering you got so many people involved without us noticing i have decided you are a ninja. a cake ninja

Obvious Lesbian

Obvious Lesbian

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4062 posts
  • Joined 28-July 14

I like pineapples and little squidies on my pizza

qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Emotional - Burvington

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

PLumRPv.jpg

The analogy is very much in tune with how people react to your finally getting banned for your cheating....

"But I like cheating...." *lynch mob held back by forum rules however much you along with your butt buddies deserve it*.

Edited by TheNightingale, 12 May 2016 - 02:45 PM.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

(yes I know it's not the classical quote - just think about it!)

Tobiii

Tobiii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Joined 10-May 16

Please refrain from flaming a member and keep your discussion related to the thread itself and not about a member.

The analogy is very much in tune with how people react to your finally getting banned for your cheating... and the lynch mob reacts.

"But I like cheating...." *watches as you get dragged off like the scum you are*.

TobiiDK.png O1aRB.png

tobii considering you got so many people involved without us noticing i have decided you are a ninja. a cake ninja

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10

ive never tried it, but squid on pizza actually sounds really good

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

You are cheating scum so you don't qualify as a person. You are a 'member' but not in the forum sense.

Edited by TheNightingale, 12 May 2016 - 02:54 PM.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

Immersion

Immersion

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4037 posts
  • Joined 13-December 14

You are cheating scum so you don't qualify as a person. 

now i might be biased, but that seems a little much

recapitulation_by_vhm_alex%20edit1_zps1r

Cynabal

Cynabal

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 08-November 15

now i might be biased, but that seems a little much

another cheater got hit by a shrapnel.

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2164 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

I guess people have those weird and hostile comments because of Friday the 13th.

XaMA1nH.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

Camouflage

Camouflage

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 496 posts
  • Joined 17-May 11

I guess people have those weird and hostile comments because of Friday the 13th.

Or they just saw Tobiis stream.

*waves to Pogo*

Edited by Camouflage, 12 May 2016 - 03:15 PM.

[...] For those that claim, omg I wasn't cheating... yes, yes you were and you've been caught. For those that emailed in and actually owned up to cheating, good for you for being honest (sucks that you cheated in the first place). [...]

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1111 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

If_7dcb44_1098196.jpg

@RavenRoxxie Where are you??

Edited by Infinito, 12 May 2016 - 03:23 PM.

DwGBVYM.jpg

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2164 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

another cheater got hit by a shrapnel.

I can just assume you are working on your post count here, because it's beyond me one can be so hypocritical and two-faced like in your case. Not just few times I could find you publicly supporting well-known blatant aimboters in bronze district, who have like 200 re-rolls, laughing at their jokes and defending them in district chat and shamelessly approving those rage-hackers who are on their "holy mission" of disclosing closets in bronze district (lol?), while having your regular high/max rank premade gold group roaming through bronze district and roflstomping newbies by all  means and with all available resources, without any mercy. I can't really claim but I wouldn't even be surprised you were actually grouping with those blatants based on close relationship you guys have.

Edited by Bambola, 12 May 2016 - 03:35 PM.

XaMA1nH.jpg

Sadira

Sadira

Descended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11

i cheated on a mobile my little pony game i guess that means im scum

NMS5SG2.jpg

RTW Veteran/CBT Veteran || Wife of Neonis || Got art to show off? Come to this thread! 
hi im sadira. Character commissions open! Send a PM.

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

No. The hostility is directed at any and every cheater. Friday the 13th is only deemed 'special' or 'unlucky' because it was on Friday 13 October 1307 that the Knights Templar were rounded up and arrested because King Philip IV of France had run out of money and Pope Clement V was in a spot of political bother, so they needed to get their grubby paws on the money and evidence about early Christianity that the Templars had so they colluded to ruin the Templars. (In other words, political, religious, and financial expediency - all things irrelevant to the discussion here - which is that cheating scum have no value and their opinion is worthless)

Nothing much seems to have changed in Europe in terms of corruption over the last 700 years or so.

For a modern and relevant analogy (though on a far smaller geopolitical scale), think about all the cheaters that try to devalue what Fairfight does; how they try to make out that it is flawed and untrustworthy.

Edited by TheNightingale, 12 May 2016 - 03:54 PM.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

Cynabal

Cynabal

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 08-November 15

Nah you're scum because of all the buttlicking you do for tobiii.

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

If it was a multiplayer game and your cheating deprived others of the experience they should have had in that game, then YES, you are. If it only affected you , then you are the only person you have cheated.

Edited by TheNightingale, 12 May 2016 - 03:49 PM.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

Sadira

Sadira

Descended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11

Nah you're scum because of all the buttlicking you do for tobiii.

Someone needs a chill pill~

NMS5SG2.jpg

RTW Veteran/CBT Veteran || Wife of Neonis || Got art to show off? Come to this thread! 

Cynabal

Cynabal

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 08-November 15

I can just assume you are working on your post count here, because it's beyond me one can be so hypocritical and two-faced like in your case. Not just few times I could find you publicly supporting well-known blatant aimboters in bronze district, who have like 200 re-rolls, laughing at their jokes and defending them in district chat and shamelessly approving those rage-hackers who are on their "holy mission" of disclosing closets in bronze district (lol?), while having your regular high/max rank premade gold group roaming through bronze district and roflstomping newbies by all  means and with all available resources, without any mercy. I can't really claim but I wouldn't even be surprised you were actually grouping with those blatants based on close relationship you guys have.

Yeah, Matt is a friend and he did some research in the past, recorded video evidences of closet cheaters and maybe still does. Yeah, i was grouped with him while he was on his legit reroll. Yes i supported him on his "mission".

My highrank gold premade is a medium/highrank silver premate of 2-3 people. Judge me for playing in bronze, i don't care. I'm silver, you can use this as an insult against me if you want.

Anything else?

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

if i call a cheater "cheater" is wrong?

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

if i call a cheater "cheater" is wrong?

Calling a spade a spade is not wrong. People with a vested interest in not being a spade will insist that they are in fact a shovel, or a trowel.... even if they are really in fact a spade....

Edited by TheNightingale, 12 May 2016 - 04:52 PM.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1582 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

If_7dcb44_1098196.jpg

Would be closer to a chutney.

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

Would be closer to a chutney.

Only if run through a blender for a short time.... upon which thought, cheaters and scrotum come to mind.....

Edited by TheNightingale, 12 May 2016 - 04:00 PM.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

Ƀяаԍԍ

Ƀяаԍԍ

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1582 posts
  • Joined 06-June 13

Only if run through a blender for a short time.... upon which thought, cheaters and scrotum come to mind.....

So is a smoothie, but a chutneys typically have various spices and vinegar like ketchup does.  ...and I do not wish any harm on cheaters, even though they do oppress other peoples leisure time.

Edited by Ƀяаԍԍ, 12 May 2016 - 04:03 PM.

gogol

gogol

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3457 posts
  • Joined 06-August 11

ive never tried it, but squid on pizza actually sounds really good

reported

hi i like purple im a vegan and i vape

WDYmX4i.png

4slot nascar)

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2164 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

Yeah, Matt is a friend and he did some research in the past, recorded video evidences of closet cheaters and maybe still does. Yeah, i was grouped with him while he was on his legit reroll. Yes i supported him on his "mission".

My highrank gold premade is a medium/highrank silver premate of 2-3 people. Judge me for playing in bronze, i don't care. I'm silver, you can use this as an insult against me if you want.

Anything else?

I am not willing to turn this into some personal war or debate nor my intention was or is to insult you, I haven't said anything in that manner, just pointed out how you are actually a hypocrite - grouping with a well-known cheater (and named person admitted himself when he plays on "legit" account he just uses ESP to help team mates), supporting him or better to say them on totally preposterous mission of disclosing closets in bronze district (I mean c'mon, closets in broze?) which he uses just as an excuse to cheat and win missions against fairly legit players (so far none of people he accused for cheating in past few years weren't banned, at least not from bronze district), and then showing up on forums calling people cheating scum even if you do not know some of them.

And please spare me that "Oh, but I am just a silver" because I have played with and against you not just few times when you guys were massively dethreating making tons of demerits and screwing up missions for us rest just to go back for your "legit" silver. So do us and yourself a favor and just poof, please.

Edited by Bambola, 12 May 2016 - 04:07 PM.

XaMA1nH.jpg

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

So is a smoothie, but a chutneys typically have various spices and vinegar like ketchup does.  ...and I do not wish any harm on cheaters, even though they do oppress other peoples leisure time.

You made me think of the opening sequence to "Austin Powers, the Spy who Shagged Me"

(I would never advocate the seeking out and real harm to cheaters, but what I would advocate and what they deserve are probably two completely different things - They should be treated like social pariahs, I just wish there was effective legislation that could bestow real life consequences on their actions as it is the only way the selfish gits will come to understand that what they are doing is wrong on SO many levels.)

Edited by TheNightingale, 12 May 2016 - 04:54 PM.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

spenco44

spenco44

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1461 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

You are cheating scum so you don't qualify as a person. You are a 'member' but not in the forum sense.

lmao log off and go for a walk jesus christ

CUTVsib.png7eEWFxS.png3rjRhBG.pngCZJij79.pngBPVuVk2.pngdK2thod.pngDwWvPiQ.pngeAjBa9t.pnglEj3oJG.png75ez1Gw.pnggMp5ZmI.pngO339uke.png8YIbXNw.pngAr1FUUY.png

APB is designed to be kind of like rock, paper, scissors with its niches, but the HVR is when that annoying kid no one likes just shakes his hand around and goes "BOOOOMM!!!!! ATOMIC BOMB I WIN!!!!!"

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

lmao log off and go for a walk jesus Christ

Another offended cheater? (A legit player would agree , rather than take offence)

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

TrinityFSB

TrinityFSB

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 499 posts
  • Joined 18-May 14

FF is working now?  Maybe I'll start playing again... 

"Time comrade?"  (Laughs)  "Time...  Time is relative."

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Gaff: You've done a man's job, sir. I guess you're through, huh?  Deckard: Finished.  [Gaff throws Deckard his gun]  Gaff: It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?

spenco44

spenco44

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1461 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

Another offended cheater? (A legit player would agree , rather than take offence)

'helo welcom to apb formum where we am get angry becus somebody got unspecify ban therefor is chiter skum and someon not agrees with me?????????????? they also must chiter i best i right'

Edited by spenco44, 12 May 2016 - 04:26 PM.

CUTVsib.png7eEWFxS.png3rjRhBG.pngCZJij79.pngBPVuVk2.pngdK2thod.pngDwWvPiQ.pngeAjBa9t.pnglEj3oJG.png75ez1Gw.pnggMp5ZmI.pngO339uke.png8YIbXNw.pngAr1FUUY.png

APB is designed to be kind of like rock, paper, scissors with its niches, but the HVR is when that annoying kid no one likes just shakes his hand around and goes "BOOOOMM!!!!! ATOMIC BOMB I WIN!!!!!"

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6976 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10

cant see the correlation between being a cheater not qualifying as a `person`

i guess that makes me a closet defender then 

spenco44

spenco44

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1461 posts
  • Joined 27-December 14

you cheated in an online vide0 game so you get the death penalty, son.

this is serious biznis

AnneArkey

AnneArkey

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Joined 20-May 13

A player who takes things at face value and ignores the complexities behind how and why bans happen in the game would agree.*

However, that aside, the way you have presented yourself on the forums is why you are getting the responses that you have. It's not a simple issue, and boxing people into only two categories is not going to help your argument. It's understandable that encountering cheaters in any game is frustrating, but that does not mean you need to take that frustration out on anyone who does not hold your opinion.

I do hope you have a better day, though. From what you have posted so far, sounds like you need it.

<3

I started streaming again: http://twitch.tv/annearkey

Immersion

Immersion

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4037 posts
  • Joined 13-December 14

its super obvious

if you cheat in a video game you dont deserve basic human rights

theres a connection there

somewhere

lol nah not really

recapitulation_by_vhm_alex%20edit1_zps1r

Sadira

Sadira

Descended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3242 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11

i guess im big cheats even tho i afk in social 24/7 if im not here dehumanizing people cheating in a video game o no

NMS5SG2.jpg

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2272 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Some Stats For Fun

(Tracked on FF Bans so stats might be bigger)

9194 (more bans then active players) Bans Since FFbans.org started tracking in 2014-07-21 at 10:00pm

with TheDirtyDog On joker server being the first banned recorded player on FFbans.org

Prime suspect being Male Enforcers From citadel.

Nice community

thang_zpsgb40lzed.gif

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

Cynabal

Cynabal

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 08-November 15

I am not willing to turn this into some personal war or debate nor my intention was or is to insult you, I haven't said anything in that manner, just pointed out how you are actually a hypocrite - grouping with a well-known cheater (and named person admitted himself when he plays on "legit" account he just uses ESP to help team mates), supporting him or better to say them on totally preposterous mission of disclosing closets in bronze district (I mean c'mon, closets in broze?) which he uses just as an excuse to cheat and win missions against fairly legit players (so far none of people he accused for cheating in past few years weren't banned, at least not from bronze district), and then showing up on forums calling people cheating scum even if you do not know some of them.

And please spare me that "Oh, but I am just a silver" because I have played with and against you not just few times when you guys were massively dethreating making tons of demerits and screwing up missions for us rest just to go back for your "legit" silver. So do us and yourself a favor and just poof, please.

Matt did not use ESP or any other 3rd party software while i was grouped with him. At least that's what he said. Wasn't sitting next to him so i can't confirm, but if there is any honest person playing this game it's him. He has no problem with letting everybody know that he's cheating, that makes him a better person then most of the people cheating in this game. Your idea that cheaters have to play in silver district lacks common understanding of cheating. Cheating in APB has many colors.

I call people cheating scum if they are cheating scum. I rather fight 10 blatants a day then one closet cheater who lies to boost his ego or to safe his face. You have no idea for how long i'm arround so please don't make assumtions about my knowledge of people.

There are very few ppl who know me so don't act like you know mommy about me because you don't.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

is the nail theory of a Japanese legend.

the nail was wreck.

the maniscalc didnt seen it.

the horseshoeing used it .

the horseman  used the horse for deliver a message to a battalion.

the message was a battle order of a king.

the nail cracked.

the horse breaked a leg.

the messenger never arrived to battalion.

the battalion lost.

the king lost the war.

a simple nail did the difference for recognize a win from a lost.

and also how real weak was the king after stopped cheating.

Cynabal

Cynabal

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 08-November 15

No, your behaviour over the last years make you a closet defender. Here are you with your friend Tobiii 9 hours ago: https://www.twitch.t...iidk/v/65998433

You guys are the same circlejerk.

TheNightingale

TheNightingale

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1085 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14

'helo welcom to apb formum where we am get angry becus somebody got unspecify ban therefor is chiter skum and someon not agrees with me?????????????? they also must chiter i best i right'

Thank you for confirming that you are another bannee and therefore validating my statement.

The fact that they didn't specify exactly WHY you got banned is something they have stated before that they will not do. You know why you were banned though. You just lack the balls to state it in public.

Vidi, Vici, Veni.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users